Half finished maps.

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Half finished maps.

Post by Eclips »

I know plenty of people have messed around with mapped but rarely finish the maps they start so i figured we could use this space to upload our half finished maps and other people can look at them for ideas or tweak them and/or finish them. This way we can collaborate our efforts and get some new sweet maps for hunting in. I'll try and find a file host that we can upload the maps too, but for now just post images.

This is a map i'm working on thats going to be a "temple of time" sort of deal for levels 30ish. The temple is being raided by humans (thieves and such) and you work your way toward the center. Once you get to the center I'm going to put a perimeter around the center altar that takes you to another smaller map that is identical to the center room, only without spawners and with a portal in the center instead of a gem. Once you go through the portal I want to have it teleport you to the temple once it when it was being built. From there I want to make it so you accidentally affect its creation and when you return to the present the temple is controlled by evil, but you get to the center again and you touch the gem and everything is fine again. Complicated, but i think it will have be a nice effect.Image
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Sounds kinda cool for a quest if you ask me, but on my maped part, I don't have alot of unfinished maps to post.

But input is good too!
IAmBatMan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by IAmBatMan »

And at what point of this map do we get to rescue Princess Zelda?
Lenocium est non facile.
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

At the end, duh.