In Zu Hur

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

In Zu Hur

Post by Bk »

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, or even has the same problem; but for me I feel that when I cast IZH, it doesn't work like it should, or at least like it used too. I used to be able to go up to a Daemon, IZH, and right away he'd go to sleep, and I'd take maybe 2 or 3 tries to put a dragon to sleep, but now, I use more mana in putting something to sleep than I would just XC, XC, XC it to death...

I've stopped using IZH for now, but if someone would look into this, and maybe other mages test to see if you are affected with the same problem...

Thanks!
DarkIllusionist
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by DarkIllusionist »

I donno, but it seems to work better for some things than others. But in general its a wasted spell :(.
Bk

Post by Bk »

WHAT, you obviously don't have enough int to play around with dragons and Daemons do you. Besides IZH, if it works, puts the monster to sleep and then when you atk it, You do Twice as much dmg... OR you can play with dragons and daemons, but Putting them to sleep, and One hit IJO them if you have enough int to pass through MR with IJO, and appearantly now IZH, which is my problem, because it seems MUCH more difficult to put a monster to sleep, and I just want an answer from someone saying that this has been change to make it harder, or Either to tell me something may be wrong...
Onyxt

Post by Onyxt »

Bk wrote:WHAT, you obviously don't have enough int to play around with dragons and Daemons do you. Besides IZH, if it works, puts the monster to sleep and then when you atk it, You do Twice as much dmg... OR you can play with dragons and daemons, but Putting them to sleep, and One hit IJO them if you have enough int to pass through MR with IJO, and appearantly now IZH, which is my problem, because it seems MUCH more difficult to put a monster to sleep, and I just want an answer from someone saying that this has been change to make it harder, or Either to tell me something may be wrong...
IF I remember correctly (dont flame me if I'm wrong) It use to be massively cheesed and people complained, so egg nerfed it. Same for INH (poison wind)
Bk

Post by Bk »

That's the answer I was looking for, thanks, but it wasnt the answer I actually wanted to hear, I loved IZH :\, not soo much INH but IZH was good...