Taming to the extreme, class ideas

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

He's saying that in WOW when you're a hunter, you get your pet skills so your pet can use them, however in WOW (not sure if this is true as it is for GW) you have to activate your pet's skill yourself for your pet to use it.

I like the idea, and it's not like WOW. Just because another game has it doesn't mean we're turning into that game. Tons of games have goblins and orcs in them, but what was the first one? Are we turning into that game because we have goblins and orcs? No.

As for your pet using that skill every 2 or 3 attacks, it's abit too often. If it's added I think it should be something like rage, after your pet builds up rage. Or, one of the skills require rage and the other 2 it'll attack with maybe 15% of the time each. The one requireing rage will activate after the pet gets full rage. It's easily fixable.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Yolkindragon
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

^.^

Post by Yolkindragon »

Well, some interesting things going on in this thread, but what I agree with the most is the pets skill cap! i mean, after you get you pet to level 50 daemon, it wont grow any stronger... and my level 39 pet has sucessfuly killed a daemon :-S kinda making me think twice about even getting him to 50 weaking him... im sure it was just luck that killed that daemon, but he was level 39, at 49 he will be able to kill them with ease! :mrgreen:
Back in wack.
Stinger
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Stinger »

I think you can level up your daemon to level 75.
kaiser
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by kaiser »

If taming was to become a class heres what would be kinda needed.

Pet stables in every city.

Only tamers could have pets inless you used it for the 25 class skill thing.

Tamers would get 50% of all xp awarded when the pet kills the monster.

When a tamer attracts a monster the monster would attack the pet not the tamer.

Stables should be able to fit in up to atleast 3 pets.

When a tamer uses a potion the potion would heal the pet instead sorda like drinking it but some how the pet gets healed.

A forest shrine or somthing would also be needed it would increase your ablity to find and tame pets or somthing?

New level cap would be needed for pets.

It would be easy to make alot of ideas for this idea but it would take alot of programming and time. The other bad thing what happens to players who have 100 taming already? Also most pets suck if there out numberd by like 2 monsters.