Ventrilo voice chat server is up...

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Re: Ventrilo voice chat server is up...

Post by Zzapp »

I just got a mic. hope to see some people there some time.
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 205.250.78.254 port 3784
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I'd ask how well this works on dialup but I'm the only one in all of euo on that. I should note the value of teamspeak/vent/or-what-have-you; it could save lives. If I had this I could have verbally warned fof of impending doom unless he was cloaked. GAH! It could save your life.

BTW, why does the ip for this keep getting changed?
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

My isp changes it every so often and im too lazy to sort it out.
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 205.250.66.137, port 3784

Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 64.180.170.56, port 3784

Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 205.250.69.229, port 3784

Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 205.250.74.31, port 3784. Man I hate power outages.

jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON.. If egg ever Ip banned you, he'd have a hard time keeping you banned.
~Mario
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

You bitches need to start getting on VENT! =]
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 64.180.183.29, port 3784. Man I hate power outages.

Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 205.250.65.157, port 3784.

Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 64.180.167.219, port 3784.

hellslave
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by hellslave »

should really look into dyndns or no-ip for hosting the vent server given how often the IP changes. They're free and provide you with a domain name (very limited as to the domains that are free) and a small application that runs at PC start-up and will automatically change the IP associated with the account any time the IP changes. Used it briefly at one point but because i hadn't done anything with the domain after 30 days i think it got deleted or something (that was with no-ip). Either way seems pretty easy and would save you reposting the IP every time :)
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand :jam:
Vaarsuvius
How do I attack?

Post by Vaarsuvius »

I'll find some way to tape my laptop to my chest and come on.
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 205.250.74.213, port 3784.

Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

New IP for the vent server is 205.250.72.98, port 3784.

Angelus
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Angelus »

i used to have ventrilo, if i had known EUO had a channel on it i would have re-DL'd it. downloading now.
* angelus (52) Mage/Priest
* Jeremiah (36) Rogue
* Angelus (27) Rogue
* HunterAlpha (24) Fighter

coming soon?: Warren, Monk.

Q: Why don't lesbians make good cooks?
A: The always eat out. b-ZING!
Angelus
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Angelus »

vent server not working, need new address?
* angelus (52) Mage/Priest
* Jeremiah (36) Rogue
* Angelus (27) Rogue
* HunterAlpha (24) Fighter

coming soon?: Warren, Monk.

Q: Why don't lesbians make good cooks?
A: The always eat out. b-ZING!
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Post by Dudle »

Was in Mexico for vacation...should be up now.