FAQ/QUESTIONS/OTHER STUFF

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: FAQ/QUESTIONS/OTHER STUFF

Post by 1[WoWz] »

I'm excited about NG getting the diamond shop. The server where gear is the most important has the smallest playerbase and therefore the least amount of gear available.
IGN: 1
Sarge
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Sarge »

I can't find the following info regarding silver and glass armour. Can someone please help me:

- What is the % chance for silver to reflect damage from undead?
- What % of the incoming damage is reflected by silver armour on a successful roll?
- Do silver armour items stack on % chance and % reflected or is there a roll for each item separately and is there a cap or does it work differently?
- All of those questions again for glass armour but add that I was told for glass armour it is only on incoming magic damage but that it isn't limited to undead but rather to any magic attack - is this true?

I can't find this information on wiki and I'm trying to assess some gearing options which I can obviously not do without this information.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Sarge wrote:I can't find the following info regarding silver and glass armour. Can someone please help me:

- What is the % chance for silver to reflect damage from undead?
- What % of the incoming damage is reflected by silver armour on a successful roll?
- Do silver armour items stack on % chance and % reflected or is there a roll for each item separately and is there a cap or does it work differently?
- All of those questions again for glass armour but add that I was told for glass armour it is only on incoming magic damage but that it isn't limited to undead but rather to any magic attack - is this true?

I can't find this information on wiki and I'm trying to assess some gearing options which I can obviously not do without this information.
-I think it's about 10% per slot for undead, and 5% per slot for glass, I could be wrong. Try to search it, the numbers may not have been stated. Doesn't work for rings, necklace, and belts.
-I believe it's all of it.
-More silver/glass items, the higher chance of reflecting.
-Glass is better than silver, you won't fight undead for long. Don't waste your time with silver.

If you can craft silver armor so you can test it or buy some from player merchants. Hit up the /t trade channel or go to post apoc new sosaria if you want glass armor.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Thanks kindly. Currently I am kitted to the teeth in MR gear like everyone else since MR >>> Def. What I am trying to check out is if there's a gap to drop all my MR gear for glass gear with +str. That way I will receive more damage than with MR gear on magic attacks, so I can reflect more and I compensate to a degree for the loss of tankiness from MR with the additional HP I will get from all the +str.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Sarge wrote:Thanks kindly. Currently I am kitted to the teeth in MR gear like everyone else since MR >>> Def. What I am trying to check out is if there's a gap to drop all my MR gear for glass gear with +str. That way I will receive more damage than with MR gear on magic attacks, so I can reflect more and I compensate to a degree for the loss of tankiness from MR with the additional HP I will get from all the +str.
I'm not sure what level, race, class, and what you're currently fighting, but if you need specific gear tips, let me know. You're on the right track with glass, I don't like MR combined with glass much either. My suggestion, get a full set of glass armor and test it out to see if you like it. Let me know if you need any more help.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Sweet thanks, I'll take any advice I can get.

I'm currently lvl170 and my build is complete. I'm a human fighter/monk/priest @ 90/69.5/39.5 (199%). When I outgrow my dragon pet I will drop to 29.5 priest, as I won't need Xen Mani anymore, and dump the 10 into one of the other two.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Sarge wrote:Sweet thanks, I'll take any advice I can get.

I'm currently lvl170 and my build is complete. I'm a human fighter/monk/priest @ 90/69.5/39.5 (199%). When I outgrow my dragon pet I will drop to 29.5 priest, as I won't need Xen Mani anymore, and dump the 10 into one of the other two.
Not using power word pain even though you have 40 priest is a big oversight, it does good damage to high hp targets. 90 fighter, 70 monk, 40 priest is good, but so is 90 fighter, 80 monk, 30 priest. Depends if you like snake aspect more than yeti aspect.
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

How do you edit your bio or copy your character over to alpha?
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Bugbo wrote:How do you edit your bio or copy your character over to alpha?
Go to armoury login here http://euotopia.com/loginform.php then sign in, then in the armoury you can edit your bio and copy characters to alpha.
Bugbo

Post by Bugbo »

1[WoWz] wrote: Go to armoury login here http://euotopia.com/loginform.php then sign in, then in the armoury you can edit your bio and copy characters to alpha.
Already tried that but there wasn't the links to edit my BIO or copy my characters to alpha under my character's name. Tried using both Google Chrome and Firefox to.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

1[WoWz] wrote:
Sarge wrote:Sweet thanks, I'll take any advice I can get.

Not using power word pain even though you have 40 priest is a big oversight, it does good damage to high hp targets. 90 fighter, 70 monk, 40 priest is good, but so is 90 fighter, 80 monk, 30 priest. Depends if you like snake aspect more than yeti aspect.
OK cool, this is my first character (past lvl40) so I basically have the entire game to still learn about. I'll pick up Power Word Pain and take it for a spin. I've never used it before and the same goes with Aspect of the Snake. I really like all of the Aspects so far and many of the other monk skills, they are amazing. Aspect of the Yeti is really powerful in the bit that I've used it so far which is perhaps 3 days. :rebel:
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Bugbo wrote:
1[WoWz] wrote: Go to armoury login here http://euotopia.com/loginform.php then sign in, then in the armoury you can edit your bio and copy characters to alpha.
Already tried that but there wasn't the links to edit my BIO or copy my characters to alpha under my character's name. Tried using both Google Chrome and Firefox to.
After you login, it should have a list of your characters. If you hit view profile, you can copy or edit them from there.
Bugbo

Post by Bugbo »

1[WoWz] wrote:
After you login, it should have a list of your characters. If you hit view profile, you can copy or edit them from there.
Yeah, I'm able to view my character's profile alright and it shows my character's equipment and skills and all the other stuff, but it just isn't giving me the links to edit my bio or copy my character.
Assailant
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Assailant »

Bugbo wrote:
1[WoWz] wrote:
Yeah, I'm able to view my character's profile alright and it shows my character's equipment and skills and all the other stuff, but it just isn't giving me the links to edit my bio or copy my character.
Sounds like maybe your armory account isn't linked to your in game account. Egg would need to confirm though since he's only one who can fiddle with that.
Bugbo

Post by Bugbo »

Assailant wrote: Sounds like maybe your armory account isn't linked to your in game account. Egg would need to confirm though since he's only one who can fiddle with that.
Turn out the login is case sensitive and I just forgot to capitalize. :fp: :knife: But now I got the character copied.
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

Do mythic Gloves of attack give additional AS after becoming mythic? I used an essence of myth on mine, and it was the + Def + MR Boost.

If it doesn't, could I suggest that as an update?
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

They give both
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

Haha nice!

Thanks for the heads up!
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

@Egg

Why do base items and tinted items have the same value?

_

This makes no sense.
Rumper
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Rumper »

Sarge wrote:@Egg

Why do base items and tinted items have the same value?

_

This makes no sense.
Vampyric doesn't add to weapon stats.

Adamantium adds +25% to damage.
So in the first case it's normal.
In the second case.
1+25%= 1.25 rounded down to 1.
5+25%= 6.25 rounded down to 6.

I don't see the problem...