"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Balmung
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Re: FAQ/QUESTIONS/OTHER STUFF

Post by Balmung » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:47 am

Whose house is this?
I always wondered what was in here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Onyxt
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Onyxt » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:47 pm

Balmung wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:47 am
Whose house is this?
I always wondered what was in here
Its nothing, when you could mount everywhere I flew in there. The ladder goes nowhere. I think its just flavor so the town has something unique in it.

Shino
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Shino » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:23 pm

Where is the ladder from above nord bank. The entrance to my house on PD was there but not anymore and i can acces my pocket dimension house only via heartstone :D

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:45 pm

A question on the phoenix? I know initially xp was put to 1 so people wouldn't cycle killing it and it turning into an egg to farm xp. TBH, that's slow compared to going down into blood moor and harvesting blood dragons, wyverns, and lords. I say put it back to like 5k and leave the egg at 10k. I ran into some dark phoenix (white phoenix in coc) and was annoyed they gave basically no xp either.

Also, how often does beholder pop up? I wanted to record its xp. I guess I'll just have to hope it does pop up so I can record abilities and xp. Not too many more maps I need to record weird mob xp (though it was getting tricky in coc being swarmed esp in that void keep area).
ZUPS!!!!