druid thread

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Re: druid thread

Postby CinisterD » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:48 am

Eclips wrote:Let druids synergize with werewolf and Drake forms.

Werewolf -druid action is Ferocious Bite. 150% attack damage. 300%if below 20%health. Heals user if dealing killing blow.

Drake Form- Flame breath.

I really like the notion that a druid would be more in control (or more capable) while in werewolf form than non druids. I think this is a great idea.
CinisterD
Here for the lesbians.

Postby Keighn » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:58 am

eggmceye wrote:re spamming speak w plants on dead trees
I tried it, and I don't see how it could crash the server: maybe just fill your screen with garbage. Could you be more specific with the symptoms? in any case, it might need some restrictions. there is no point to it tho, it's just flavour. maybe 1/10 chance to summon a ghost ....

I think summoning a reaper onto the dead tree would make more sense. Reaper's are twisted spirits inside of tree forms. Can't recall the exact lore atm. When reaper is where tree is you can't recast speak with plants on that tree until reaper is killed. Gets rid of ghost spamming if that's a thing atm. I haven't gotten that far yet.

So bunny form isn't mostly dex for a rogue build?
Kinda wondering what bunny does atm.
Croc bruiser
Bunny speed
Hydra magic clearing int dude

I only just noticed this.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Postby LaughingCoyote » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:49 pm

Keighn wrote:So bunny form isn't mostly dex for a rogue build?
Kinda wondering what bunny does atm.

Bunny allows travel at max speed basically - but I would like it to shift dex to rogues but no joy from egg.
Atm a rogue/druid with a dex build can shift to str and int (basically tri-classing) but no other combination can as there is no druid polymorph form that shifts stats to dex.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.

eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
LaughingCoyote
My monkey's still learning the basics of e-mail.

Postby Keighn » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:38 pm

Well, they are fast. I have not done much adventuring yet as i just got 100% in both skills. For a pure druid or priest/druid i dont know what stat allotment to go with. Are soells int based or level based? Im not sure if priest spells are int or level based tbh. Hell even necro gives me pause. Theres been no guide written yet. I always make at least a few pures of different raves, a few remorts and a few mutts. Druid looks to be an excellent mutt class mix as ive used croc with a few other classes. A damn life saver croc can be at low levels. Its an awesone skill for survivability and i think it makes a newb character pretty fun tbh if you mutt it with another class or two. Heck, i bypass priest mani for croc on a lot of tests because im a heavy bandage yellow type player.

Bunny has no druidry special attack though?

I havent gotten a bong yet either. Big tree doesnt say nothing to a lvl 1 with max skills. Next up is other vegetation including potted plants. There are no active gardens in euo. Sure with there were towns with free community gardens to plant and cultivate. Id then try talking to thise plants. Guess ill grow something on reg when i get the time.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Previous

Return to EUO General