Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

"EUO - Further evidence that Diabloesque games kill real role-playing games."

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby EmoMage » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:42 pm

i killed Zerinyth for the vampire quest on PD (character BlackCherry). i even got the ear for it. but i didn't get the quest? not sure what happened?

edit- quest giver lillith in kernigsburg.

also. when i did this "blood of a child" quest for Melisadre, it took something out of my inventory that was taken out in the previous quest already.
Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote:Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
User avatar
EmoMage
Tune in next time & see how they do it.
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby EmoMage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:41 am

EmoMage wrote:i killed Zerinyth for the vampire quest on PD (character BlackCherry). i even got the ear for it. but i didn't get the quest? not sure what happened?

edit- quest giver lillith in kernigsburg.


has this been seen yet? /me wants to be a vampire. :(
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote:Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
User avatar
EmoMage
Tune in next time & see how they do it.
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby Comet » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:06 pm

This is a little late but trying to use apprentice special on a staff is weird. It does use 50 rage, but you can only activate it if you have a full rage bar. I suspect this might be true for apprentice special on all non fighter weapons. Also, MR cleave would be nice if it could be used at 50 rage.
Comet
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:55 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby LaughingCoyote » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:52 pm

Possible necromancy/bonecrafting bug. Not sure if its intentional, but after a successful "you dig up some bones!" from using a shovel on a gravesite/mound, it seems to increase the chance of success straight after digging in the same mound again, but if you "dig and dig and find nothing" then it always fails no matter how many times you dig at the same mound.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.

eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
User avatar
LaughingCoyote
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:30 pm

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby LaughingCoyote » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:11 pm

P.S. this appears apply even on consecutive mounds/graveyards. Maybe I'm lagging? Or is the success chance really high?
P.P.S Nope, it definitely applies to consecutive mounds. Even if i wait a while.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.

eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
User avatar
LaughingCoyote
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:30 pm

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby 1[WoWz] » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:54 am

LaughingCoyote wrote:Possible necromancy/bonecrafting bug. Not sure if its intentional, but after a successful "you dig up some bones!" from using a shovel on a gravesite/mound, it seems to increase the chance of success straight after digging in the same mound again, but if you "dig and dig and find nothing" then it always fails no matter how many times you dig at the same mound.


Pretty sure this is intended behavior, similar to how it is for chopping logs from trees. Not every mound has something in it, but when it does, it has a lot in it.
IGN: 1
User avatar
1[WoWz]
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: Southern California, USA

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby LaughingCoyote » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:34 pm

Oh, ok. I was like, am I abusing a bug? This is really easy... :D
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.

eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
User avatar
LaughingCoyote
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:30 pm

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby 1[WoWz] » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:46 am

Not sure if intended, but IJO doesn't scale against heroic and epic mobs. I believe damage is calculated based on enemy int, but IJO damage (tested with enchants) is the same against a normal, heroic, and epic monster of the same type.
IGN: 1
User avatar
1[WoWz]
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:48 pm
Location: Southern California, USA

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby Comet » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:31 am

I was trying to be helpful and retrieve Old Henry's fishing rod for him, when suddenly the conversation took a darker turn:

OldHenryVamp2.png

Edit: This was on the NG server.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Comet
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:55 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby EmoMage » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 am

1[WoWz] wrote:Not sure if intended, but IJO doesn't scale against heroic and epic mobs. I believe damage is calculated based on enemy int, but IJO damage (tested with enchants) is the same against a normal, heroic, and epic monster of the same type.


that spell is based off of your intel, period. if you was a mage using that IJO weapon, you'd hit a metric shit ton harder. i don't believe that's a bug, but would be nice for the ideas thread. it probably should hit harder based off of DEX(for rogue weapons) and/or based off of STR(for fighter weapons). don't know if it's possible to split the benefits per weapon type like that, but nonetheless.
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote:Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
User avatar
EmoMage
Tune in next time & see how they do it.
 
Posts: 599
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:10 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby Onyxt » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:38 am

EmoMage wrote:
1[WoWz] wrote:Not sure if intended, but IJO doesn't scale against heroic and epic mobs. I believe damage is calculated based on enemy int, but IJO damage (tested with enchants) is the same against a normal, heroic, and epic monster of the same type.


that spell is based off of your intel, period. if you was a mage using that IJO weapon, you'd hit a metric shit ton harder. i don't believe that's a bug, but would be nice for the ideas thread. it probably should hit harder based off of DEX(for rogue weapons) and/or based off of STR(for fighter weapons). don't know if it's possible to split the benefits per weapon type like that, but nonetheless.

Just tried an IJO weapon with Spawn to test your theory, and you're wrong. IJO on Seph did 244 to a Shadow Dragon, IJO on Spawn did 244 to a Shadow dragon.
Onyxt
Posting from my ass computer.
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:54 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby Omnidescent » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:08 am

Dunno if this was intended or not, but, I've just seen a 2x2 guard in Kurnigsburg.
Omnidescent
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 1:49 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby Keighn » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:00 am

It happens. Any mob can be 2x2. Besides.. NO BIGOTRY VS GIANTS!!!
User avatar
Keighn
Stop posting already --;
 
Posts: 4779
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2004 10:13 am
Location: From the depths of Oregon he returns.... KEIGHN!!!!

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby eggmceye » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:14 pm

Onyxt wrote:When you look at a crystal ball and it depletes you can pick up the depleted crystal ball as an item.

fixed
User avatar
eggmceye
hello
 
Posts: 9875
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:55 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby speed » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:26 am

LaughingCoyote wrote:HunterAlpha saw the same NULITM tile as well in his client. So not just me.


I get NULITM for the silver potion, two of the avs in the addy coin shop, the balron av, endless darkness tiles, etc. Not sure if its just my computer messing stuff up.

Oh, and this is a treasure map lvl 6 for me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Speed(COG) = [Grandmaster Stafffighter idk...]
User avatar
speed
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:49 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby HunterAlpha1 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 am

I just crafted a "destroy spirit sigil scroll" that weighs like 100k, bug?
HunterAlpha1
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:55 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby eggmceye » Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:26 pm

intentional but forgotten why it's so heavy
User avatar
eggmceye
hello
 
Posts: 9875
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2002 3:55 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby LaughingCoyote » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:47 am

Not sure if its been reported already, but MPT gets "stuck" if the mob you use it on drops an item when it dies. Instead of stopping it continues for the full duration of the spell.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.

eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
User avatar
LaughingCoyote
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:30 pm

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby Comet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:26 am

I'm sad I only found this bug now, since it'll probably be patched in the coming druid update, but pressing F to fire lets you use ranged weapons in dragon form, and it uses claw attacks to calculate the attack speed, i.e. unarmed attack speed . I tried this with a felmyth blackrock vf musket and turned into a dragon toting a machine gun.

Followup bug: equip a cursed fighter weapon and go into berserker stance. Read a scroll of unweld. You stay in berserker stance. In addition to other shenanigans, you can combine this with the glitch above, giving you 25% faster unarmed attacks. Except your unarmed attacks are claw attacks, and your claw attacks are flaming musket balls.

Anyways, not that anyone would actually use this bug, but if you do, I recommend a diamond musket, since the damage calculation uses VYR's 35 AS. I would also potentially combine it with sleeping fist, since with muskets you build enough rage to use sleeping fist after every shot.

EDIT: Works in werewolf form too.
Last edited by Comet on Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Comet
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:55 am

Re: Bugs Thread - kinda updated feb 2010

Postby LaughingCoyote » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:32 am

Comet wrote:I'm sad I only found this bug now, since it'll probably be patched in the coming druid update, but pressing F to fire lets you use ranged weapons in dragon form, and it uses claw attacks to calculate the attack speed, i.e. unarmed attack speed . I tried this with a felmyth blackrock vf musket and turned into a dragon toting a machine gun.

Followup bug: equip a cursed fighter weapon and go into berserker stance. Read a scroll of unweld. You stay in berserker stance. In addition to other shenanigans, you can combine this with the glitch above, giving you 25% faster unarmed attacks. Except your unarmed attacks are claw attacks, and your claw attacks are flaming musket balls.

Anyways, not that anyone would actually use this bug, but if you do, I recommend a diamond musket, since the damage calculation uses VYR's 35 AS. I would also potentially combine it with sleeping fist, since with muskets you build enough rage to use sleeping fist after every shot.


PLEASE POST A VIDEO OF THIS FOR POSTERITY :D
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.

eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
User avatar
LaughingCoyote
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to EUO General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests