Chedich's AuxBox Script

Moderator: EUO Moderators

LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Chedich's AuxBox Script

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Chedich's auxbox script reloaded for people having trouble accessing his google drive account.

1) Unzip into euo>clientscripts folder. Make sure the .lua files are in the clientscripts folder, not a separate folder.
2) Delete or rename the auxbox.lua file, then rename the 0_auxbox.lua file to auxbox.lua
3) reload EUO or press alt-f5
4) press alt-m to select script features you want to run

https://www92.zippyshare.com/v/RvNgMU8T/file.html
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
Chedich
on lolpatrol

Re: Chedich's AuxBox Script

Post by Chedich »

You shouldn't have to rename the 0_auxbox.lua file.
LaughingCoyote

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Talked through a newbie and that was what made it work. :(
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
Chedich
on lolpatrol

Post by Chedich »

Weird. I can see how you might have to do that if you're replacing auxbox.lua while EUO is running and just reloading the scripts with alt+f5 though.

Anyway, thanks for uploading it to a mirror.
LaughingCoyote

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Derp. Of course that was it. I was talking through on the euo client. >.<
Lifeisaparty
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Lifeisaparty »

Just an FYI the file share expired, I do have a copy of the zip still if anyone needs it.
Not sure how to get it uploaded here.
But can contact me on discord @thalia in the EUO server or @keo outside the EUO server if you need it.
Or if anyone can let me know how to get a link here instead that'd be good too.
I'm not very social.
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Lifeisaparty wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:49 am Just an FYI the file share expired, I do have a copy of the zip still if anyone needs it.
But can contact me on discord @thalia in the EUO server or @keo outside the EUO server if you need it.
I have extra Google Drive space plus a couple of websites. If there's a need for an additional repository for that .ZIP file for EUO players let me know and I can make it available.

And although I'm on Discord all the time I'm usually only paying attention to it when I'm doing Midjourney shit.
Lifeisaparty
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Lifeisaparty »

DrRude wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:06 pm
Lifeisaparty wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:49 am Just an FYI the file share expired, I do have a copy of the zip still if anyone needs it.
I have extra Google Drive space plus a couple of websites. If there's a need for an additional repository for that .ZIP file for EUO players let me know and I can make it available.

And although I'm on Discord all the time I'm usually only paying attention to it when I'm doing Midjourney shit.
That works, saves players having to contact me for it. Do you need a copy of the zip or do you have one already?
I'm not very social.
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Lifeisaparty wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:21 am
DrRude wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 9:06 pm

That works, saves players having to contact me for it. Do you need a copy of the zip or do you have one already?
I need a copy of the ZIP file. The folder is here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Once I get the zip I'll drop it in place. As long as we don't start eating up bunches of gigs I can put any others in there, too. X-D