Ideas thread 2016

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Ideas thread 2016

Post by Keighn »

Heh, take a look at dwarves. I have one that isn't even amped up on gear and she can suck down damage like no tomorrow. I can't imagine if I ampled the alt up.
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

Bone shields with bonecrafting.
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth
Tyrande
Azmodan
Elias
Az
Ass - LOTL
Zyth - LOTL
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Pity some of these aren't tried on alpha:

Summons for mages/priests being amped up more akin to necro's summons as far as strength.

Monk aspects & enchants on ALL weapons (not just staves) affected by AS sigils, and jewelry (yeah say axes of am gets you 27 dmg even with solid +9 sigils/jewelry; a staff will do 70s with the am).

Artifacts & enchants scaling more with level of user (up to maximum AS/DEF/VIG/STATs/NV etc).

They're mostly all the same per class anyways so hardly a big deal (at least to test on alpha).

Maybe even spell damage on artifacts and enchants scaling more with level and same with monk aspects. It did wonders for blood bolt.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

A Coin Exchange Vending machine in the Cash Shoppe Cafeteria.

I don't know how many or what but here's an idea:

Gold
Silver
Copper
Glass
Crystal
Adamantium
Diamond
(new) Brass

At the very least for brass. Maybe I'll think of an echange rate but the idea for brass was to buy Cafeteria Foods.

Now here's the idea for cafeteria guy. Get rid of his current stock (every inn sells that shit).
Give him every makeable, or cooked meat, fish, recipe and quest recipe out there. Purchase thse with Brass coins.

Maybe I'll write something up. Its just a thought Make that dude useful for something.
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

Its became an issue on PD with how peoples houses are set in the 50k house areas that newer players cannot make a house due to lazy placement of houses. There are TONS of houses on PD with either nothing, or absolutely worthless items literally just taking up space. It would be good for them to get some of these houses cleared or have a "lease" time on your house, requiring you to log in within a set amount of time or it all gets sent to your bank and it clears the tiles. Thatd be cool to see.
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth
Tyrande
Azmodan
Elias
Az
Ass - LOTL
Zyth - LOTL
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

or. the houses could be "read"/made into a set "grid". no matter where you're standing in that 8x8 grid, it only gives you a certain 8 tiles, not the 4x4 radius from where you're currently standing. seems to make it more neat, and can fit a lot more houses.
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Yeah its a pity houses were set into blocks and towns built with some of the major options:
/binding spots
Res sections for binds and town portal sections
Basic stores
A Bank.
Housing directory.
Renter's Association for said leases. Make it similar to Player Merchants:
Allow the rent area to be charged up: I'd you can pay for months or even a year or more of rent (actual year in our life)
Hire a Security guard in case we don't want monsters running around everywhere.
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

EmoMage wrote:or. the houses could be "read"/made into a set "grid". no matter where you're standing in that 8x8 grid, it only gives you a certain 8 tiles, not the 4x4 radius from where you're currently standing. seems to make it more neat, and can fit a lot more houses.
This works too, id like this to happen. +1
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth
Tyrande
Azmodan
Elias
Az
Ass - LOTL
Zyth - LOTL
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

Another idea, have all 2h fighter weapons be 9:1 and put all 1h fighter weapons 3:1. It only makes since since.
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth
Tyrande
Azmodan
Elias
Az
Ass - LOTL
Zyth - LOTL
Shino
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Shino »

Azalynn wrote:Another idea, have all 2h fighter weapons be 9:1 and put all 1h fighter weapons 3:1. It only makes since since.

This might be the best idea for fighters i have seen in long time.

with 2h weapons and 9:1 stats you get massive damage and massive amount of hp

and with 3:1 stats and 1handers you dont get so massive hp but the shield reduces damage from magic and blocks melee to make it even.
SanJorge
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by SanJorge »

1st idea for def , let def buff resistances
like 50 defense = 50% more resistance wich means red dragon meat will give 60% fireresistance instead of 40%. !

So you can do def build again, pick up the right resistance and grind high lvl mobs.
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

SanJorge wrote:1st idea for def , let def buff resistances
like 50 defense = 50% more resistance wich means red dragon meat will give 60% fireresistance instead of 40%. !

So you can do def build again, pick up the right resistance and grind high lvl mobs.
Oh my, defense is gonna be viable again!? +1, i like this one too.
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth
Tyrande
Azmodan
Elias
Az
Ass - LOTL
Zyth - LOTL
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

Azalynn wrote:Another idea, have all 2h fighter weapons be 9:1 and put all 1h fighter weapons 3:1. It only makes since since.

+827345987634987239845016349762793845720384570986
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

EmoMage wrote:

Would be a huge nerf to anyone that wants a 1h weapon. My main character on regular would lose a shit ton of hp or a shit ton of damage.
IGN: 1
Shino

Post by Shino »

1[WoWz] wrote:
EmoMage wrote:

Would be a huge nerf to anyone that wants a 1h weapon. My main character on regular would lose a shit ton of hp or a shit ton of damage.
thats why there is bock skill to reduse shit ton of damage taken with shield. no ideas how this will work on troll, dualwielding 2weapons should probably go to 9:1 gategory and might be pain in the ass to make it possible o.O

and while at it you should make 1handed and 2handed weapon skills. with skill% 0 you will deal only half of the damage or 25%.

this way i can't go from 2handed weapons to 1handed just because nehallenia is dealing too much damage to me without shield.

and i can't go on a 2handed rampage with my shieldmaster because "i deal shitty damage with 1handed"
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

You fuck over gnome fighters who love maces or spears and the 9:1 ratio. Yeah i got several. Maybe we just need another sword and axe with similar damage as halberd and greatmaul.
Rumper
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Rumper »

About the enchantments level or int based damage. I think it would make VF weapons fun :)
Who got battleweave gloves +5 or VF?

All these skills will still be classed to fighters. So no problems there except on NG or WeeklyPD.
I want real whirlpools in EUO. You get sucked into one, you can't get out till you clear it or die. :) Those Random generated dungeons. (Forgot their name.)
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

Monks need an AoE, if anyone has seen way of the hundred fists on d3, something like that would be awesome. :heart:
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth
Tyrande
Azmodan
Elias
Az
Ass - LOTL
Zyth - LOTL
Shino

Post by Shino »

Might be wrong topic to post this but what happened to pets on alpha. all pets having dragon stats?

they might actually work on other servers if you nerf the ones from alpha for like 15-25%

they get too much hp compared to dragons but other stats seemed similar.

i would love to see goblin shamans and other cool monsters as pets, somewhat usefull ones in game.

not only black and red dragons :(
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

Necromancers on PD are just too strong. Leveling way too fast, there is no sense of accomplishment when you level or play one at all.

My proposition.

Scrap hail of bones - It does too much damage in a wide spread area. This is the core part of a necromancers kit.

The fix: Add permanent summons (or until they die which then can be re summoned) The mix that it gives you with the summon undead spell is completely fine and this could be made permanant. They could still be extremely strong but not overtuned. Essentially the necromancers would stay the same, just not absolutely ridiculous. Corpse explosion, death missile, soul transfer, still are amazing and are tuned really well.

This is obviously a PD opinion.
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth
Tyrande
Azmodan
Elias
Az
Ass - LOTL