Ideas thread 2014

Moderator: EUO Moderators

1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: Ideas thread 2014

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Increase the level cap by 75 levels at the beginning of each year.
IGN: 1
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I rather like wishing wells (again reminds me of various games where you use wells or special areas like Might & Magic, Heroes, Age of Wonders, etc).

Standing in a chair one is assumed to be eating (never get hungry why sitting).

Laying in bed (hp/mana restores at double to triple the rate of meditation).

Wouldn't that be more like mithril pick axe to dig out gems? or maybe Dwarven Goggles that sees what vein of ore you're looking for?
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

Allow people to overcharge enchants. Status spells are 2x more effective, damage spells 3x. Each trigger drains mana from the wielder. If mana is not available, the weapon doesn't cast.

2. Expand upon the wielding mobs update.
-Arm Shadow and blood warriors
-Mobs holding shields have a chance to block
-mobs dual wielding have increased attack speed.
-mobs with 2h weapons have increased damage.

I think it would be cool if mobs had a chance to hit you with enchants or tints as well, even if those weapons never dropped.
Maybe make it an x% chance that mobs get marked as enchanted.
Enchanted mobs randomly get assigned a spell from the spell enchant list.
Spell triggers on mob's attack at the same rate as it would an actual enchanted weapon.
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

Eclips wrote: I think it would be cool if mobs had a chance to hit you with enchants or tints as well, even if those weapons never dropped.
Mobs with glass weapons would be horrible, How'd you like to lose your lvl 900 character to a lowly pirate just because he had a glass dagger?
other tints wouldn't be so bad though, though I don't think mobs should have tinted weapon effects unless they're guaranteed to drop on death.
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

Higher end mobs need some variety.

Blood Priests/Shadow Priests/Djinn(hellspawn)- Healers

Blood Thief/Shadow Assassin/Succubus(Hellspawn) - Rogues

Shadow Reapers/Blood Reapers/Cerberus(Hellspawn) - dedicated debuffers.
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

No weight penalties when dead. Constantly being over encumbered when dead (losing VEU) has become the bane of my existence...... :fp:
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

New status Knocked Down. Can't move take 1.5 damage. Players who have been knocked down don't get up until they press a randomly assigned directional key. Vs monsters randomly lasts between 1 and 3 seconds.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

monster.png
growing.png
growing2.png
grown.png

Yeah, maybe some sort of disposable wand to make your pet or summon huge for a short time (albeit in this version a monster appears to be a 4x4 and not a 2x2... not sure the game supports mobs that big)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Thane »

Making Swords/Axes would be good... Tired of using maul, nothing comes close.. Spears only good vs dragons really... Need tweaked stats, maybe armor piercing or something nifty to spice up the weapons no1 uses
May your beard be ever soaked in ale rather than vomit
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

I agree weapon type damage could use some tweaking. I think attack speed should affect dodge as well. It should be easier to dodge a slower, heavier weapon than a quick, lighter one.
Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Thane »

So after actually maxing set of mithril armor i find that the entire 'racial' bonus aspect of it could be summed up as ... "+2% MR that is hard as hell to get" Funny for a race thats almost universally resistant to magic. If i werent a dwarf i'd just Felmythic the Dreadnought set and be just as well off, or even better if i was an orc. Mithril Weapons are even more needed now but should be an actual racial boost instead of a racial side quest =/
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Thane wrote:So after actually maxing set of mithril armor i find that the entire 'racial' bonus aspect of it could be summed up as ... "+2% MR that is hard as hell to get" Funny for a race thats almost universally resistant to magic. If i werent a dwarf i'd just Felmythic the Dreadnought set and be just as well off, or even better if i was an orc. Mithril Weapons are even more needed now but should be an actual racial boost instead of a racial side quest =/
I have this weird feeling that continuing to bug about Mithril weapons decreases the chance of them getting put in. Your conflict of interest is off the chart :mad:

I'd like to see golems come from alpha to regular/PD/NG, that's a good Magic Resistant race.
IGN: 1
Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Thane »

1[WoWz] wrote:
Thane wrote:So after actually maxing set of mithril armor i find that the entire 'racial' bonus aspect of it could be summed up as ... "+2% MR that is hard as hell to get" Funny for a race thats almost universally resistant to magic. If i werent a dwarf i'd just Felmythic the Dreadnought set and be just as well off, or even better if i was an orc. Mithril Weapons are even more needed now but should be an actual racial boost instead of a racial side quest =/
I have this weird feeling that continuing to bug about Mithril weapons decreases the chance of them getting put in. Your conflict of interest is off the chart :mad:

I'd like to see golems come from alpha to regular/PD/NG, that's a good Magic Resistant race.
You'll PAY for this when i get my mithril weapon <_< hhmmm.. mithril golem pets.... <3
SanJorge
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by SanJorge »

some bonus for having 1 sort of tint gear
8x lightsource (goldgear) = if shadows and vamps attack this char they take 15% maxHP damage like it is from sun.

20x NV = truesight
30x NV = detect traps
finally a reason to get some NV gear

Full silver = 50% taken from XC

Full BR (+weapon) and skeleton = 5% chance to cast XC

Full copper (+weapon) = (edit) 15% more attack speed.
ParadoxOfChoice
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by ParadoxOfChoice »

Advertise the fk out of the game.
Thedirtyking
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by Thedirtyking »

I think the way we pick up items should stay g and direction for one item on top of pile n shift g for all around and put control g n direction for the list u can go threw in pile along with how u could press tab to select what u want out the pile, Side note I tried it n it didn't crash hopefully it stays that way :)
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

<c> or <s> status on clones or summons to be able to see wich one is real.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

Not knowing which is which is part of the utility of the spell.
Holdway
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Holdway »

Thedirtyking wrote:I think the way we pick up items should stay g and direction for one item on top of pile n shift g for all around and put control g n direction for the list u can go threw in pile along with how u could press tab to select what u want out the pile, Side note I tried it n it didn't crash hopefully it stays that way :)
Strongly agree, I find the new way makes it tedious picking up single items.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

You know, accessing the pile like how a chest / container would be great. Instead of just taking one item you could take them in the order you want.

Return 1 item
Tab all items
escape quites pile access.

I noticed the sorting works fine hitting p for potion w for weaopn etc.

Maybe Ctrl G + direction to get the entire pile.