Ideas thread 2013

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Ideas thread 2013

Post by Keighn »

It isn't that hard to find. Then again I haven't mined since 2011.
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

can we be able to use white stones in our houses? and as a rogue, i can't hide in my house because of the chest 'mimics'.

is i possible to make the chests in our house like a "party" member so we can hide, and why haven't we ever been able to use a TP/White Stone in our houses?
SiNeR
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by SiNeR »

dont know if this was mentioned before but...

what about "improve" chests inside Heroic/Epic dungs... (they are now the same like in normal dificulty)?
"we are elite, you are not!!"
-goblin elite
ritari
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ritari »

EUO Installer should make "screenshots" folder in Euo folder. On my windows 8 and 7 laptops I have to make the folder there to save any screenshots.
1 + 1 = 2
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Hmm.... I thought it did that already. Screenshots are considerable larger than the forum allows (100 kib). I take it everyone just crops up their pics?
Sumter
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Sumter »

High level treasure maps are worse than ever.
1) They barely drop from chest anymore, making them pretty damn rare to come by. (what happened?)
2) Chances of getting an item from a high level map is pretty rare and when you do you sometimes get shafted with straight junk.

I know I can't be the only one who feels like this.
[Reg] Buck
[PD] Sumter(formerly Javier)/DukeSease/Sease
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

I'm pretty sure nothing has changed with maps for ages, I think your luck mighta run out maybe
Sumter
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Sumter »

Maybe so then... just haven't been able to find maps out of chest like I use too. If no one else comments about it then it must just be my luck. :cry:
[Reg] Buck
[PD] Sumter(formerly Javier)/DukeSease/Sease
Severian
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Severian »

Sumter wrote:Maybe so then... just haven't been able to find maps out of chest like I use too. If no one else comments about it then it must just be my luck. :cry:
I'm haven't noticed any change in the map drop rate.
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Since the adding of sigils, its very likely to get a sigil of attack/def +4 in high level maps wich is kind of like a failure (like low +stat items always been).
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

I think the highest they drop for attack/defence is +5, anything more needs to be WoT'd on
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Now that you have /titles , Paid titles maybe being Account based instead of Char based.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

New staff ability - Vault (ah some think pissing rusty off is a good idea.... what a foolish guy)
SiNeR
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by SiNeR »

how about create an Enchanting scrolls?

req. 100% ench and 100% insc.
example: req: blank scroll, +15 dex leater, 1xBrillant red shard
(works on a +MR, +STAT, +AS bonus)
you can create: +15 dex scroll wich can be used on armour, jewelry, maybe sigils, offhands (gray ones +0, and tinted also)

these scrolls could be traded/selled (maybe this could help a litle to solve gold problem...)

and if you have all craft skills on 100 % (mytch craft) you would be able to create a +25 stat items, +4 MR, +12/13 vig??
maybe add a option to decon these high lvl items by players able to do mytch craft.
"we are elite, you are not!!"
-goblin elite
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

When looking at a Soulbound Item dropped in a house perhaps since it is soulbound it will display the owners name. ie.

5 Adamantium Coins (AlGore's)
Wand of Transferrence (Betty's)
Grappling Hook (DocSavage's)
etc.....
KoRnAGAIN
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by KoRnAGAIN »

Keighn wrote:When looking at a Soulbound Item dropped in a house perhaps since it is soulbound it will display the owners name. ie.

5 Adamantium Coins (AlGore's)
Wand of Transferrence (Betty's)
Grappling Hook (DocSavage's)
etc.....
I second this request.

That way ill be able to tell who's name the adi coins are under in my house without questioning who they are or if they died or not and have to make a new guy under that same name :mad:

:cool:

-Colt
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

In light of the recent race and multi class changes, I think it might benefit to relook at the stat ratios. It seems like if you're multi classing, you're taking a triple hit to damage. Once for the stats lost for dual classing, again for putting stats into supporting your second class and lastly for moving away from the ideal stat ratio.

This may very well intentional, but I think it makes the shadowkin str bonus less valuable as the damage increase from the skill bonus. That said I still like the changes to shadows more now.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Generally multi-class alts should be less powerful than a pure class at least compared to the speciality. You're supposed to be a bit more of Jack-in-some-trades when multiclassing. Look at Utima III. The best in the game were the pure classes if you chose the right race. The others worked but in the end they were just small hitters. I look forward to trying out monk/fighter monk/mage monk/rogue. Hell, fighter/rogue now sounds pretty damn sweet with the stealth. So many class/race combos..... :psychotic:
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Going to suggest this again. Make IMJ an area spell ( Both spells and scrolls) Maybe a 3x3 - 5x5 area.
Last edited by xShawtyx on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
Severian
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Severian »

xShawtyx wrote:Going to suggest this again. Make IMJ an area spell ( Both spells and scrolls) Maybe a 3x3 - 5x5 area.
I agree, this will make enchanting much less tedious for everyone, and besides, a mage is mainly an AoE type of character anyway.