Ideas thread 2012

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Re: Ideas thread 2012

Post by Eclips »

Another UA glove arty. Maybe one thats more defensive?
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

Snake's venom takes 45 alchemy, but venomous log/ore take 40 and require snake's venom. It's kind of sucks having the ingredient for log/ore take more skill than the log/ore themselves. Make snake's venom 40 and venomous log/ore 50?
kaiser's Tranos: The rulers of the aceint times lands, the most powerfull and feared carnovours, or whore they.
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

Blocking attacks should raise tactics
Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Flamesoffire »

Mithril jewelry. (Dwarf only just like the armor)
Mithril ore + smooth cut file = Mithril nugget.
Mithril nugget + tinker toolkit + 45 tinkering = Mithril ring.
Mithril nugget + tinker toolkit + 50 tinkering = Mithril amulet.

Also, Blood vial. Vampire snack, Last's 1/3rd the time as Vampyric drain. Makes it easier to do skills without having to run out and feed.
80 cooking. Corpse + Minotaur heart + Cold essence* (To keep it cold) + vial = Blood vial. Snacks for vampires on the go!
* - Cold essence = Ice dragon meat + vial + 80 alchemy.

One more.
Cold Essence + enchanted wood + brilliant blue shard + 85 enchanting = Ice wind wand.
Uses Ice Wind, Easily resistible by monsters, But hell, Why not.
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
†Sweetie†
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by †Sweetie† »

Flamesoffire wrote:Mithril jewelry. (Dwarf only just like the armor)
Mithril ore + smooth cut file = Mithril nugget.
Mithril nugget + tinker toolkit + 45 tinkering = Mithril ring.
Mithril nugget + tinker toolkit + 50 tinkering = Mithril amulet.

Also, Blood vial. Vampire snack, Last's 1/3rd the time as Vampyric drain. Makes it easier to do skills without having to run out and feed.
80 cooking. Corpse + Minotaur heart + Cold essence* (To keep it cold) + vial = Blood vial. Snacks for vampires on the go!
* - Cold essence = Ice dragon meat + vial + 80 alchemy.

One more.
Cold Essence + enchanted wood + brilliant blue shard + 85 enchanting = Ice wind wand.
Uses Ice Wind, Easily resistible by monsters, But hell, Why not.
Bamf. +1
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

A litter variety for priests, Since they are currently stuck with 1 weapon and 1 special..

Blessed swords. Paladins and such.. Figure they are priests just a different weapon. Why not have both under priests. (I know i've seen something on paladins and what not before, Just cant remember for the life of me how the whole thing went)

Divine combo. 2-3 quick hits with 100 rage. Blessed swords.
Smite. 2x damage with a lightning bolt that does 1x damage of your normal hit. (So you hit 20's, The lightning bolt hits 20's, Not use the same thing as bloodbolt since bloodbolt is horrid, In short, You hit twice. Just has a nifty little animation and a nifty name..) Requires 100 divinity and a quest from the monastery. Works on either weapon.

Be able to buy the specials like the fighter specials and mix and match them! Or something rather. Just feel like maybe there can be a little mix up for priests since just noticed they cant use fighter stances cause well. Blessed weapons arent fighter weapons anymore. lawl.
SiNeR
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by SiNeR »

well in my opinion dedicated weapon for paladins are maces not sword... but its only my opinion
"we are elite, you are not!!"
-goblin elite
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

I wouldn't mind if it had to be a 2h sword.
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

As i respect your opinion, From my experiences, Paladin's can actually use any form of holy weapon, And a majority of the time, They use swords. Thus why i suggested blessed swords since i don't think egg will really go for blessed fighter weapons in general. I already assume he wont even go for this idea anyway.
kagru
BBQ ABC <3

Post by kagru »

Another Tier to your class
# All Races
- Obtained by completing minimum requirements, skill/stat related.

:Examples: Samurai/Barbarian/Paladin for Fighters of certain lvls

#Samurai: :psychotic:
- 1h Swords only
- Chance to parry
- No shield

#Barbarian:
- 1h and 2h Axes only
- Chance to auto fear/paralyze mob
- Only bucklers

#Paladin:
- 1h wep
- Bonus def
- any type of shield

They each get their Bonuses and Penalties ETC..... :?
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

Wouldnt a Voxel EUO be cool?
imp.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

yes, yes! :whistle:
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

yupp would be nice, but the process is not easy and the results still look flat from certain angles.
macro.png
Btw, I used a program called Qubicle Constructor - the basic version is free.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

Sigils should be weighted by their type. Body sigils should have higher AS or DEF than mind and spirit and ect.

Knight's Buckler- 4AS 4 DEF

I think you should bring back some shortcuts like CTRL X for X-it. It frees up keys that we can use for our own binds. I think this could be done with any useful, but not vital commands such as x-it climb and Activate.

I was excited to have binds that I can use nearby the CTRL ALT And shift buttons, but they are taken up already. I know we can shift them, but i also like that they are related to the keys they are bound to.
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

This is a website idea, rather than a game idea. It being an idea, I posted it here.

There should be a "back to euotopia.com" link on the manual, and the forum. So I don't have to keep typing the url, or open 3 tabs, if I want to surf between the armory, manual, and forum.
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

Equipment profiles (it's been suggesting before, but another proposal)

Bind multiple wearable items (1 item allowed per wear slot) to a single key. Pressing the key equips those bound items (if in inventory and not already equipped). Being able to shift between stat gear and MR gear on the fly would be awesome.
kaiser's Tranos: The rulers of the aceint times lands, the most powerfull and feared carnovours, or whore they.
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Gulnar and Turtle: Awesome ideas from both of you.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
mud
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by mud »

When you set a bind in the F12 menu, clear any item/ability binds that are on the same key (only clear them at that time, not when switching chars or anything).
mud
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by mud »

The vigour on sigils seems too low compared to the other sigil types. For comparison, NV + 3 and MR + 3 are req lvl 27, but vigour + 3 doesn't even have a requirement. You have to go up to vigour + 9 before you're even at lvl 21 requirement.

And just subjectively, vig + 3 isn't very much, I can't see anyone choosing those over any of the alternatives.
Last edited by mud on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Here are my ideas on pets:

-Make dragon pets rideable if the player has 100 taming (this way you can direct where your pet goes so it doesn't wander off and get you killed by luring).
-When you are using your dragon mount, your hp and dragon's hp are added together (both pet and owner are killed if HP reaches 0).
-The dragon can cast spells like normal and make normal melee attacks.
-Flying will be disabled so players cannot access certain parts of maps.
-A dragon mount shouldn't take damage from lava or swamps.
-A special attack should be made for pvp to demount players and for jousting purposes (this will make it fair to players that don't want to use pets).
-Stealth and invisible will make both player and dragon invisible but the dragon won't attack until visible.

I would like to see more high level players using pets. Pets AI would get most players killed in Bloodmoor or around heroic dragons. Taming does not have anything awesome at level 100 besides being able to tame a drake.
Last edited by 1[WoWz] on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: 1