Ideas thread 2012

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Grunkk
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Re: Ideas thread 2012

Post by Grunkk »

Would there be a limit? Or could I have an addy +9 ss in one hand and a 100% non failing aep copper ss in the other.
On a search to find the meaning of life... Oh wait, to get to level 450!
Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Flamesoffire »

Bloodbolt is meh. Useless against cleave and flurry. Maybe tweek a bit. Chance to bleed each it hits. Think people will like the chance to bleed 3 mobs at once or something.

Also, Maybe, Rogue skill. 100 stealth + 100 Shortswords. 30 seconds infrared. 5 minute cool off or something. Just seems more like that combo makes an assassin, Which would also make sense if they had a way to have Infrared.

Had a 3rd idea, But forgot it. So ill post it whenever.
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

Neinar, the difference between then (2003) and now was that 8 years ago there were near daily updates simply because the game was a mere skeleton of what it is now.
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Remembered the 3rd. Races come with weapon type bonuses. Dwarfs get +5% damage using bludgeoning weapons. Gnomes get +5% slashing. Blood kin get +5 piercing. Etc etc.
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Are gems going to be able to be added to weapons for more power/spells or was that idea binned.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

An option for clan leaders to allow all / future / certain / w/e clan members to have their alts automatically joined to that clan if they wish it (ie, a prompt upon creating a new char, once they log into a nonclan character, etc).

It'd be great for both busy leaders and clanners that can't meet simultaneous for w/e matter or window of time. Might need to hard code certain things for dual clan memberships and such.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

New idea:
Allow ALL corpses to be eaten. Including mob corpses originally intended for only butchering.
Otherwise, a skeletun player would still have to wait for his own team mates to die in order to do the "corpse full heal" buff (I think that's the only eatable corpse dropable). At this point, player corpses are easier/sufficient to obtain and cheese only from pvp werewolves.

Yes, I know they've been under the "too broken race spotlight" before hearing some arguments. Not really much of a cheat that affects other players, and If needed skellies could just get a nerf or something to balance that out.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

Weapon Tinting:
- two categories of tints/materials
- primary/basic: plain, copper, silver, gold, blackrock, adamantium, vamp, veno, diamond
- secondary/additional: runed, barbed, addled
e.g. addled blackrock katar + 4 or barbed diamond spear of leeching + 3

Yellow Pots
- Better distinction between the hp recovery of normal, improved, refined, greater and mega pots.
Reason: Even with 1.7k hp I use greater yellow pots and can nearly recover all of the lost hp. With the short cool off time for making mega pots after mastering the arts of alchemy there is no reason for greater yellow pots to be that good in my opinion.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Please make the Mace special stun instead of confuse. Or make confuse a bit more useful so monsters don't steal kills from you.

Also bring back a referal program to get people to join EUO for Addy coins or a bonus % of the gold the referred player earns. There should be a way to automate this.
IGN: 1
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

1[WoWz] wrote:Please make the Mace special stun instead of confuse. Or make confuse a bit more useful so monsters don't steal kills from you.
Stun would be coo. And maybe since its THUNDERclap. Have like.. a OG type thing. Hits 1.5 damage of your mace or something?
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Hmm like Thor's hammer haha.
SanJorge
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by SanJorge »

Thunderclap (maybe 2.5x damage instead of 2x to compensate some XP loss from confusion) is fine, stop playing mage then u will know.
Bloodbolt is prolly the weakest fighterspecial. So maybe a stun effect here (on the lightning).

How about berserk skill for 2h weapons only , 25% more damage , he gets hungry 2x faster , 25% less dodge, long cool off .
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

/movebanker. For house bankers. Kinda explains itself.

Targeting works with infrared. I mean.. You can see where its at.. Why not be able to target it?
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

Flamesoffire wrote:/movebanker. For house bankers. Kinda explains itself.

Targeting works with infrared. I mean.. You can see where its at.. Why not be able to target it?
agreed
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

And like, cast a spell at it? Infrared is supposed to be like a weak white potion and you can't shoot things behind walls with that (with the exception of seize)
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Im not saying shoot it with VOG or anything, But being able to seize with infrared is kinda the main point. Didnt exactly mean to be able to shoot, Mostly just target.
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Well I spose infrared is like 'sensing' that there's something there whereas white pots is seeing it heads on.
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

I reckon this thread should be split into 2 threads

- new ideas
- tweaks/complaints/revisions

ok go
Lemonope
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Lemonope »

How about some weather effects, like rain, snow, and this having an advantage/disadvantage on some races/classes.
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Lemonope wrote:How about some weather effects, like rain, snow, and this having an advantage/disadvantage on some races/classes.
And wind maybe? Wind from west lets you walk east faster and west slower.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson