Ideas thread 2008

Moderator: EUO Moderators

kusofthevalley
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Re: Things you'd like to see with EUO 1.3

Post by kusofthevalley »

Keighn wrote:If rings only took a gold nugget to make I'd probably be ok with the current usage of them. Right now they take a gold ingot = 10 gold nuggets.
Rings can be made with just a nugget. Nevertheless, I agree that they do quite often disappear a bit too quickly.
Ugrog, EleganceBlade, Zelephereth, Polyphemus, Richard, LordHighgate, Quentin, Valley, ad infinitum
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

laz wrote:I know this is off-topic but.. a suggestions' thread with 44 pages just seems like.. it needs summarizing :-S

Or how on earth is Egg ever going to keep track of what has been said and go forward with [what he thinks are] good ideas?
X-D
Pretty sure that egg has said earlier that he barely read these types of threads anyway X-D
"All things end in judgement."
laz
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by laz »

Well, Keighn seems to have understood my rather obscure underlying message and did a sum up of the most pertinent things he would like to see addressed for 1.3 - and that's what I honestly think we should all do, from time to time: take the thoughts we posted here, and mix it all up, select the most relevant (and preferably easiest to solve) and re-post.
:)

Just a suggestion! :chill:
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

addy coin drops

would work kinda like transfer wands and arties, any monster can drop but its super rare, it should be left to 1 coin to provent you from losing a bit too much moneys.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Keighn wrote:I'm gonna repost this with a few more comments and more monsters I've found:

Here's some easy stuff that might be fixable that I'd like to see:

Regeneration Rings disappearing when you die. I got through dozens of these things and sometimes they disappear with the first hit. If not upon death then some sort of time limit.

If rings only took a gold nugget to make I'd probably be ok with the current usage of them. Right now they take a gold ingot = 10 gold nuggets.

The following boss monsters don't drop, which is annoying:

Alligators
Crocodiles
Hellcats
Hydras (blood & normal)
Firelizards
Basilisks
Gazers
Water Demons
Zorn (all types)
Some Golems (Fire Golems, thus far only)
Insects (meh maybe not a big deal since I don't see how they could carry something thing)
Slimes (I could see a slime carrying something)

Sharding:
fire golems don't leave a soul shard as the spell fails on them.

Just added Water Demons to that list.

Animated Weapons, Sword golems, and Crossbow Golems don't fly. Seems like they should considering they aren't crawling on the ground.
ZUPS!!!!
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

I would like to see something happen with the virtue stones. I have all 7 and the only one in use is the black stone. Maybe a huge quest that requires all of them, I mean you go through Hell to get them, there may as well be a use to the and maybe the codex Island too.
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )