EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Flamesoffire
Posting from my ass computer.

WoWz

Post by Flamesoffire »

WoWz
We. Want. Fun!

What do we want? FUN! When do we want it? FUN! Ok, Jokes out of the way. WoWz was once one of the best known clans in EUO, and among one of the founding clans. We wont be a stickler like we have in the past, But we aren't going to just take in everybody.

So you want in? Well!
-We are going to take in active players who plan on being around a good deal of time.
-And who know a thing or two. Don't have to know EVERYTHING.. But at least have a general idea of how to do a good deal of things.
-Be caring to your other clan mates. Someone stuck on a quest and you know what to do? Lend a hand! We're all friends in WoWz.
-Don't make a fool of yourself. We're not a bunch of children, So don't act like one.
-Try not to be a emo kid. Talk! Don't have to constantly run your mouth. But still, A clan mate logs on, Give a hello, How are you?
-If you take anything, Try to replace it at some point. I have personally put in a lot of my own supplies into restocking the clanhall. There is a good deal of items i wouldn't care about being taken (Like a lot of the weapons and armor), As for the actual supplies, Shards/ore/alchemy/etc, Those i would like replaced at some point in time. I can't always keep it supplied myself.
-Lastly. Have fun. We want fun, So have fun!

Ring of leaders:
Leader - FlamesOfFire
Right hand man - Sephiroth
Lefty - 1

Rest of the crew.
Raiden
Kendal
Rusty
kibjr
Cirrus
LaughingCoyote
Kaytea
WangDangles
theNeckcutter
Skitzo
Juntor
Mezlon
LordNord
EmoMage
Exutus (Phage)
Kynt
Executioner
DiasFlak
(I tried cutting out alts and leave your main name, So if i cut you out on accident or you want a different name listed, Pm me, I mostly just went by what i know you best as.)

The Gone but not Forgotten:
Sandfire. (Grave visit-able in the WoWz guild hall. It's in the upper north of the map.)

WoWz isn't really asking for much. Just don't be an asshat and to have some fun with a bunch of buds. So always remember, Have fun! (I mean it is what we want isnt it?)

Extra tid bits of Information.
-I will be planning and running clan hunts or event. Sometimes i will have Sephiroth or 1 run them. Mostly when i work nights. But at least once a month i plan on having one of us run a clan hunt/event. (On pause till i get a better laptop, Sephiroth or 1 may still organize these)
-I will sometimes have contests and games for clan members. I've been known for playing Hide and Seek a good amount of times. Any games on contests will be explained when as they are played. Like it says, We, Want, FUN! (Again, On pause till i get a better laptop, Anyone can do these though!)
-If you feel someone in the clan has been cruel, Or just not following the rules, Me and my ring of leaders will talk it over. We will question other clan members and then make our choice. But lets avoid this cause that requires work and i don't like to work.
-Should Me, Sephiroth, Or 1 not be around, And you have something you would like us to know, You can post or PM me on the forums. If I'm not answering you fast enough, Ask someone around the clan. We have plenty of ways of communication around, So we can figure out something.
-Discord: Shits invite yo, So ask either me or Sephiroth for an invite!

So if you'd like to join, Run it by Me, Sephiroth, Or 1 in game, Or one of our alts, Or post here!! :ymca:
Last edited by Flamesoffire on Sun May 06, 2018 8:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
Defeating a sandwich, Only makes it tastier... - Vegeta.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Re: WoWz

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Please feel free to message me on here or in-game if you have any questions or to inquire about membership. :cool:

Also a personal chest(s) can be provided in the clan hall for your 24 hour storage needs (more storage space than a bank!).
Last edited by 1[WoWz] on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: 1
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

I really like the direction this is taking!

I'll definitely join on Broly, and D12 halls can help restock WoWz hall.

My guys do a ton of work mat gathering, and I'm sure I could make several solid donations.

If theres something in specific you need (maybe an advanced crating mat) let me know.

Otherwise, ill be seeing everyone in /c soon!
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Sweet! That would be greatly appreciated Cinny cin cin. I think we have most of everything covered, But i only tossed in a few hundred of each item i have to spare. But once i see you online (Or Tony since he knows my info and ill be leaving town soon) We can get Broly in and you can look over and see if you want to add more.
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Alright you silly bastards. Thinkin on the 27th or so, We're gonna have some games. I'll most likely provide the prizes. And i'll also figure out more on whats even going to be played by then. But none the less, WoWz as a clan will do something at some point on the 27th.
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

This somewhat motivated me to play again. I'm so far behind on what's new in the game, so if I run into one of the leaders, expect questions.

Great idea on revamping WoWz. This could get interesting.
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

Double post, What up!

Seems that I'm not in this clan. Just read the original post and didn't even bother to log in to check anything out. Sorry about that. Anyways, I'm here to help with the clan if you will have my help. Tata for now!
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Thanks for the offer!

Just wanted to say that I'll be around on the 27th in the afternoon for the event(s). See everyone online!
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Will be on the rest of today. Or at least 6 or so hours. If we get enough people on, We can play some games. Who knows what you'd win!

So come on you silly WoWzers. Needa bring some life into this clan.
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

So next time, I need to set an approx time for this. Since everyone ended up getting on through out the day but no one seemed to be on at the same time. So next time i plan something, I'll add a date and time. Sorry kiddies.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Flamesoffire wrote:So next time, I need to set an approx time for this. Since everyone ended up getting on through out the day but no one seemed to be on at the same time. So next time i plan something, I'll add a date and time. Sorry kiddies.
Sounds like a good idea to me! :ymca:
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

A new ranking has been added. The Keeblar elves of fun. Kibjr is in control of this new ranking. Anyone seeking to be added to it has to go through him.
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

Sorry for my lack of being tooooo active. Between a few personal things, And being a slave to work (Which just got me promoted btw!) I havent had the greatest amount of freetime. But i wanted to say i will be on as much as i can on christmas. And anyone i see on Christmas will get a little something from me. And hopefully, I'll have more free time so i can return to doing random hunts and etc.
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

I wish I was apart of this WoWz love. :(
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
Onyxt
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Onyxt »

Flamesoffire wrote:Sorry for my lack of being tooooo active. Between a few personal things, And being a slave to work (Which just got me promoted btw!) I havent had the greatest amount of freetime. But i wanted to say i will be on as much as i can on christmas. And anyone i see on Christmas will get a little something from me. And hopefully, I'll have more free time so i can return to doing random hunts and etc.
nerd
Tink
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Tink »

Ill attempt to fend my girlfriend and family time off to play a bit on Christmas.
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

Checking in for xmas =)

Thanks for the xmas present FoF
Raiden
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Raiden »

What the fuck.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Anthony is going to kill you all!
Flamesoffire

Post by Flamesoffire »

He can do whatever he wants. If he's pissed or anything, To damn bad. He's been gone for how long? If he wants to cry, Can do it else where.