OLD MMNS Thread (Reg)

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

OLD MMNS Thread (Reg)

Post by MoonGoat »

Hi, and welcome to Mystic Mages of New Sosaria! :D
I recently got the role as clan leader, and I'm going to try my best to make the clan as nice as possible.
Here is the clan list if you feel like talking to any of us in game.

Clan info
The clan is not only for mages, any user of mana is considered a Mystic Mage. But we'll need people to do our dirty work too; strong bodyguards, spies and craftsmen are as welcome as those who practices the magic arts.

Contact me, Celerion or Xarxias if you wish to join. People with characters in other official clans are welcome too, but will have no access to chests (with a few exceptions).

Members: Use common sense, be nice to people. If you are using the items in the chests, please refill any chest when you can.

If anyone is interested (or maybe you are a member with bad memory), here is where our hall can be found:

See you in game!
/Goat
Last edited by MoonGoat on Sun May 11, 2014 9:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Re: NEW MMNS Thread (Reg)

Post by MoonGoat »

I refilled most of the chests in the hall with tens of thousands of items today, now we can enjoy having something in there again :)
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

can I use it to help my crafting skills? (tinkering, enchanting, cooking, ect.)?
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Yeah, that's what the items are there for
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

well guess who's about to start training? X-D
eggmceye wrote:

nrmn8r
BBQ ABC <3

Post by nrmn8r »

Hey all I'm new to the clan it's nrmwizrd
Good to see things r getting back to how it used to be, when I gm a few of my skills il add some stuff to the chests for others to use
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

welcome welcome welcome
eggmceye wrote:

nrmn8r
BBQ ABC <3

Post by nrmn8r »

Thx man LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON that was fast haha
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

nrmn8r wrote:Hey all I'm new to the clan it's nrmwizrd
Good to see things r getting back to how it used to be, when I gm a few of my skills il add some stuff to the chests for others to use
Hi, and welcome!
Hope you enjoy being one of us :)
―Cave Johnson
nrmn8r
BBQ ABC <3

Post by nrmn8r »

Yeah it's been good the other members r so helpful and the vault has been a great help getting enchanting up to 100%
Mystery
Hey I just posted on an internet forum!

Post by Mystery »

Aye all, I'm new to MMNS, most people already know me a bit, but if I haven't spoken to you yet come online and chat me up. I would love to meet all the active members MMNS! Umm a little bit about me, I used to play EUO back in 2009, and was apart of this guild when Umbra, I believe, was the leader. But I turned off EUO for a while, but now I'm back! Excuse my grammar mistakes if there are any, I'm really bad at English stuff. :D
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

All hail Celerion! New leader of MMNS! :smile:
He will make an exellent leader imo.

(You can erase this thread egg, so Cel can make his own. Seems more fitting that the clan leader has the topic. :))
―Cave Johnson