GoD- GuardiansOfDarkness

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

GoD- GuardiansOfDarkness

Post by xShawtyx »

And so it begins... Will update this thread more as we slowly get back on track! Will keep everyone informed as I get informed.

GoD- GuardiansOfDarkness!

Leader
Shawty/GirEnPiggy

C.O. Leader
LordMortiferus

Members
eyesac
ziplock
Hellslave/ slave
Oriachim
Dralos
Nekro
browniedefender
Mario
Mordred
Akyla
jRoxian
Severian
Melk
Balboa
Xophias
Gildur
NightHound
Ghandi

Rules

Need before Greed.
Last edited by xShawtyx on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:06 am, edited 7 times in total.
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Re: GoD- GuardiansOfDarkness

Post by LordMortiferus »

"Your message contains too few characters"
Edit: My attempt at getting Beth to smile :p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WbBann
Here for the lesbians.

Post by WbBann »

LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON how cute.... Beth lies though, she is always smiling, I always hear her laugh on headset, she even said "you make me laugh". X-D
hellslave
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by hellslave »

http://guards.forumotion.net

running a private forum alongside this one (don't want the other clans knowing our tactics now do we?)
I approve all sign-ups manually, please sign up with the name of the character in the clan (or at least the main one if you have alts in too)
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand :jam:
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Alright you guys, I am trying my BEST to get this all figured out, so here is the latest update..

Right now Cuteness is leader of BoB... Rush offered leadership to me. If we become BoB, We'll already have a clan hall, and we don't have to worry about the old clan hall, will be changes for everyone, but theres also some old BoB clannies in there we have to work with.

But if you guys want to go through with GoD, we need to see if theres even a possibility that egg will give us the other clanhall back, but don't get your hopes up.. I am trying my best to get this all figured out.. so comments? Thoughts?
Egg chopped off his arm to get rid of a rash, but its okay.. it'll grow back! He's a crab. Trist is my Fav TrollFace!!
hellslave

Post by hellslave »

I just made the forum for GoD >.<
plus i'm not sure the current members (mostly inactive) would be up for the plans we currently have... I'll see how possible it is to change the URL of the forum should we need to
WbBann
Here for the lesbians.

Post by WbBann »

I would rather stick with a clan of our own rather than goto BoB... clanhalls aren't everything and even then i'm sure someone can make a new clanhall?
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Okay well.. Lets talk to Mort, and if he is still for trying to make GoD work, then I need to talk to egg, and make some plans.. I also need to talk to Rush and find out if he wants me to remain leader of BoB on Cuteness, which I have no problem doing.. They only have like 3 active members, and if any of you have a problem with that, well you can kiss my ass =\. But that being said, Hell is working on forums stuff for GoD, and if GoD gets no where, with a clan hall.. or anything else.. we might not have a choice but to form with BoB, so.. really I know this is a lot for everyone to take in.. just hang in there with me.. and be patient.
hellslave

Post by hellslave »

The cogs are turning and GoD is taking off. Just now we have the old KoS clanhall, until we come up with one of our own. So there will be no merger with BoB. Forums are up and running, again I encourage you all to sign up to them, there'll be a lot of helpful stuff going up there when I get around to it (including crap like spreadsheets that show how much MR you need to resist mobs and whatnot). It's also used to co-ordinate possible clan hunts and organise crafting so that the clan hall has a constant supply of potions/scrolls! So yeah, get used to sitting on top of the scoreboard guys, we're gonna be here a while :rebel:
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

Also you guys, just to start off with, I would like to help BoB get their clanhall back on their feet , since they were robbed of pretty much everything. Now... I know we have a lot of our own stuff going on, but if you could.. any extra helps!
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

As I told you guys in KoS. I will be inactive quite a bit. Until things shape better. I still try to get on as much as I can.
~Mario
hellslave

Post by hellslave »

no worries, if you become inactive shawty will probably boot you but as soon as you get back you'll be back in.
Dralos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Dralos »

Read whatever thread shawty said she shouldve posted it in here so... my 2 cents-
you have every right to be upset shawty this is alot of shit to handle, actually surprised you werent more upset X-D
merging with BoB- No (even tho it looks like u decided that)
clanhall maps- not too good with comps so good luck hell! :D
and who is mark LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
LIKE A BAUSS

~JustChill~
hellslave

Post by hellslave »

LordMortiferus is working on a clan hall map and he's probably the best mapper in the clan given his attention to detail in his spriting so I'm pretty psyched to see what he comes up with. Once the map is finished I can work on putting patrol paths in for guards and the like

Mark = AoD
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

=D. All I gotta say kids.
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

I'd like to remind everyone why we love Torsten oh so much... =D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

This is true love...
xShawtyx
Good morning, Captain.

Post by xShawtyx »

=] Reminding everyone that tomorrow is Oriachims birthday! We <3 you Mike.. I already gave em a present.. LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON.. never again =}
WbBann
Here for the lesbians.

Post by WbBann »

Thanks a lot for reminding everyone, <3 you all to!
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

I cannot sing for you, but I have a song as well:

Happy Birthday Mike !