EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

The Stygian Pirate Trade (Spring 2010)

Post by DrRude »

From the Clan Hall...

Yarg and Yoho Mateys!

All new SPT crew members that haven't checked in to our forum yet, go log in over at: http://www.wizardslair.co.uk/euo/

Register, give me a shout, and I'll validate ya.

Long Live the Hall for the good of us All,

-- Doc Rude
Grue
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: The Stygian Pirate Trade (Spring 2010)

Post by Grue »

Hey Doc,

I'm not sure if it's something on my side, or what, but every time I try logging in on that end, it cycles me back to the login screen without logging me in. Very strange. :-S

Grue
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overrides the fear of death. - Speed Freak Motto "
"The Long Run - Daniel Keys Moran"
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Grue wrote:Hey Doc,

I'm not sure if it's something on my side, or what, but every time I try logging in on that end, it cycles me back to the login screen without logging me in. Very strange. :-S

Grue
Yarg and Yoho Sir Grue!

Hmmmm... I had that happen but I was using the old login domain. According to Lord Devlin it's changed so I posted the new one which still maps to the old site. You also might try clearing your cache as well in case there's some weird cookie-conflict action going on. Send me a PM if you continue to have problems. Thanks!
Grue

Post by Grue »

Doc,

Yeah, I was going to the old site. Bout par for the course recently. I've remapped, and everything is back up and going. Thanks for the pointers.

Grue
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overrides the fear of death. - Speed Freak Motto "
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Hey, guys. Wall of text follows this 'tl;dr version' statement: "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble in my leaving. May I come back?" Now, here's the "PLZ READ version":

Like the short statement says, I'm sorry if I seemed to be a trouble maker (at least in my leaving). I've never bashed SPT, nor it's leaders (except maybe during its "dark ages" with Katrina back before we got new active leadership, but i barely "bashed" anything back then either). I was also on fairly good terms with all the members before leaving (well, except for the leader). For those reasons, I believe I left on a high note - at least on my part. So, I didn't bash Dr. Rude, didn't hate on the clan, and most - from what i remember - saw me as an okay guy. I though of myself as a "Stygian Pirate at heart," even upon leaving.

With that being said, I'd like back in.

I respect D12 and have nothing against them, and I'm sure it's members could say the same about me. It's just that thanks to my lack of activity a month or two ago (irl issues that didn't stem from ingame) I had been kicked from the clan, and had to get back in through GOD clan (rakko's clan, which i believe was constructed to transition potential D12 members). Well, seeing that D12's slots are full, it seems that I'm not getting back in anytime soon.

That's not the only cause for me asking to come back, however. Infact, the main cause is that Vimly has been welcomed back into spt, therefore my grievance/"bitchiness" is over with. Ofcourse, I was upset with how Dr Rude thought of me and brownie as well, but I'm willing to forget about it if you guys can do the same in regards to what i did. Plus it's nice to see the guy I first recruited (Raught) to be brought back into spt. Had some nice times with that guy. I also miss the likes of Grue, Archmage Gavin, Adithmos and Flynx.

I remember getting a slew of pm's in my inbox regarding vimly, most i read, but I deleted all of them - just wasn't in the mood to read, blah blah blah. Sorry if there was anything regarding the issue of vim or me and brown.

So, with the leader Doctor Rude willing, I'd like to be welcomed back in. I miss you guys, and I'm over the bs that briefly went on during my departure. I can't speak for Browniedefender, and I assume he's happily in another clan. He has nothing to do with me coming back, and if he wishes back, the best i could do is just give you guys my approval.

I'll be on today'ish as well as tomorrow (though i've got some college shit to do).
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Grue

Post by Grue »

Looks like I get to be the first to reply.

Ozi, I hold no ill will toward your or your submission. You have my vote.

Grue / Eric
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

My vote is to let him back in
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

I was online today with Dr Rude on as well, and I think (?) Rude wasn't aware of my post. I waited a bit but he eventually logged off. I guess I shoulda let him know about it in game. I don't know how often he checks these forums/site, but could you guys please let him know on SPT's own forum about my post? Don't have to bother with making a "OMG WINGATE" thread - just pm'ing him on there should suffice. I'll pm him on here later today, too.

Either way he finds out about the post, the message is the same: I'd like to be welcomed back. But I REALLY want spt'ers to see my post to know that I'm not dicking around and whatnot. I'd hate it if it felt like i was only all "My bad. Let me back in?" That post is as sincere as an online gamer can get, pretty much...

Also, I'll feel like a complete when I find out, but... Eidolon, what's your main char in game?

EDIT: NVM bout the noob question, Eidolon. you play as Sandfire, rite?
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
ibrowniedefender
on lolpatrol

Post by ibrowniedefender »

Ozimandias wrote:I can't speak for Browniedefender, and I assume he's happily in another clan
i am, KoS :D
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

HALLO PIRATES! X-D
it says my email address is in use on the private forum. i cant remember my account/password tho :P everything looks solid guys. keep playing well!
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Hey, guys. Still haven't gotten a reply from Dr Rude. I don't know if he's ignoring me or if he just keeps to the private forums. I'm hoping it's cuz he's keeping to the private forums atm.
PLEASE let him know about my post in this thread. I'd really like to know soon'ish if I'm welcomed back in or not, as well as my stance with him and the rest of spt.

Also,
Holy shit, it's Toadie! Back from that gem they call real life, i see...
Grue

Post by Grue »

Yeah, no joke . . . it's been 13 days shy of forever since we've seen Toadie around. Welcome back sir.
Ozi, on the Dr Rude subject, I haven't seen him . . . granted, I've been having a few issues with computer recently myself ( doing this from work ), so I haven't seen him.
The last post on the private forum is from me, and nothing since then, so I don't think he's having a Toadie situation, where RL is intruding strongly.

I'll keep my eyes open for ya sir.
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Ozimandias wrote:Hey, guys. Still haven't gotten a reply from Dr Rude. I don't know if he's ignoring me or if he just keeps to the private forums. I'm hoping it's cuz he's keeping to the private forums atm.
PLEASE let him know about my post in this thread. I'd really like to know soon'ish if I'm welcomed back in or not, as well as my stance with him and the rest of spt.

Also,
Holy shit, it's Toadie! Back from that gem they call real life, i see...
First and foremost, I apologize for looking over the new user request. The private SPT forums rarely get new user requests and most of the time those are attempts by spammers. I have to admit, when I saw the notice for a new user account for Ozimandias, it had been so long since I'd seen the name I figured it was just another spammer so, yeah, I disregarded it. Sorry about that.

And now, in response to Toadie's being back, I have to chuckle and say "And?"

Toadie brotha, you landed a job and a girlfriend and then vanished... and that's ok. We all have real lives, real loves, real jobs, real-life pressures and so forth. As long as you show a little respect to the crew by being realistic about what's happening on your end, it's all good. Instead, you repeatedly ignored the PMs sent by me (and probably others), the ones that were a simple request for you to at least stop in once in awhile to say Hey to the crew or post a note to let everyone know you were good. That right there let me know you were probably too whipped to be thinking about SPT, EUO or anything not remotely connected to your girl's punany.

Again, I understand. That's cool. Everyone has their nose wide open once in awhile. That's a part of life.

And now that either the booty has gotten old, you're single again, or whatever the reason, you come back and don't even bother to send a private note to say "Sorry I left you guys hangin" or at least a "Hey, what's Up?" Not even a bullshit story that involves baby diapers, Mexican prisons, or celebrity detox? That shows alot of disregard for me and SPT so forgive me for not pretending to be excited that you're back. You could be gone tomorrow again without a word. I will say that it's good to see that you're alright.

So... what's up player?
Last edited by DrRude on Fri May 28, 2010 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Um, I'm pretty sure i've used the forums before, so it should be under Wingate, if that account is still there AND if the same private forum is in use. I might've tried contacting you under the name "Ozimandias" via the forums before, but tbh I can't remember when/if.

So, judging by the reply not sounding harsh, am I allowed back in? The first thing i posted in this thread pretty much shows the "situation."
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Ozimandias wrote:Um, I'm pretty sure i've used the forums before, so it should be under Wingate, if that account is still there AND if the same private forum is in use. I might've tried contacting you under the name "Ozimandias" via the forums before, but tbh I can't remember when/if.

So, judging by the reply not sounding harsh, am I allowed back in? The first thing i posted in this thread pretty much shows the "situation."
I just now had a chance to read your post. Will discuss over at the SPT forum...

BTW, vimly was back in SPT right *before* you left. The only person you can blame for the drama is you. ;-)

Welcome back...
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Well, like i said, I apologize for any negative shit i might have caused. I wasn't aware that vimly was brought back in right before I left - in the heat of things, I wiped the pms folder clean on the swut side of things, and I believe I had no contact to the private forums at the time.

I'll try and re-register onto the private forums soon today.
Adithmos
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Adithmos »

Welcome back!
Dralos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Dralos »

Holy Shit its toadie. Wer the hell you been brah :mad: :mad: :? :cool: :nightshade: :chill: :nightshade:
LIKE A BAUSS

~JustChill~
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Tribute to Rono the Original SPT Leader (using Popeye's Themsong)

I'm Rono the Sailing King...
I'm Toughter Than Any Being...
I'll Make Ya My Bitch...
And Leave Ya in a Ditch...
I'm Rono The Pirate King!
ZUPS!!!!
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Keignh, I know you've told me before, but I can't remember worth a shit. What's your ingame name?

Also, that song is kick-ass.