EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

HSC (a no grind server clan)

Post by Ozimandias »

HSC
High Standard Crew
(or Hell Spawn Clan, Home Shopping Channel, etc)

Welcome, we are a new clan on the no grind server. Some of you may know me as Wingate on the reg, as I've probably accumulated more time on reg than any other one. Well, somewhat sick of grinding (and it shows with my low level characters on reg) I'm now frequenting the ng server more than I used to, mainly as Watson, the head of a newly formed clan.

Now before I get onto the clan and what we're about and all, let me make one thing clear: I am NOT abandoning the reg server. I still appreciate my former spt clan members, and my new clanmates at D12. This clan won't be a copy and paste of theirs by any means. But, i still appreciate them no matter what.

Now, Khelben (who I really consider to be a co-leader in terms of advisory and what not – clan leading is still new to me and he has more experience in a lot of fields as well) and I agreed upon one requirement for anyone who would like to join, and he came up with this rule: YOU CANNOT JOIN HSC IF YOU ARE SOME ASSHOLE WHO BEHAVES LIKE HE RUNS THE SERVER! Or the game, for that matter. So no pompousness behavior, and no jackasses.

Without further ado, here's a list of the current members of this new clan. Most jobs out there for any member are pretty much up for grabs and debatable if more than one wants it:

-Watson / Shadow (also known as Wingate on reg): Clan Leader, head tinkerer less anyone objects

-GM Rochefort/Messer/Khelben: “Co-Leader,” adviser

-razzar: Head armorer and smith, less anyone objects

-browniedefender: no job assigned/asked for yet

-DarkWolf: no job assigned/asked for yet

-Rodger: Head Woodcrafter, less anyone objects.

-Morpheus: no job assigned/asked for yet.

-Kenji (aka Dralos): no job assigned/asked for yet.

Here are some rules you should follow once admitted into the clan:
-No spamming up global chat with bullshit (which I'm sure all of us have been guilty of in the past, just don't do it anymore).
-Help out your fellow clan members when needed. DON'T rip them off on items. Money can be hard to come by for some of us, you know...
-Be polite to all players, at least when they are to you.
-Try your best not to get on anyone's shit list.
-Try your best to be an active player.
Last edited by Ozimandias on Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Re: HSC (a no grind server clan)

Post by Ozimandias »

I've only been back to EUO regularly for almost a week now, and even I can tell that NG has almost been abandoned in terms of playership.

Whenever I check the armoury, not even great NG players like Khelben and Rufio and others are playing it. What happened? I have to admit, though, not even I have played it for so long (mostly due to either laziness or waiting for other to be on it first).

Either way, I'll log on sooner or later just to "fool around" a bit and hope that some clan mates get on. Is everyone in this clan active at least on the reg server? If so, please log onto ng once in a while.

I really had hopes for this clan as well as the other two that frequented NG the most. After all, diverse and active clans DO make NG look better and more promising for other things.

Still, though, I'd really like to see some feedback in this thread from my fellow clanners.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Re: HSC (a no grind server clan)

Post by Ozimandias »

Okay, so i've returned to NG just to check on things (and because I've gotten bored here and there with reg and grinding), and I've invited Dralos (Kenji) into HSC.

Question: Any of you or any other old NG server players you may know still play or are atleast still interested in NG?

I hope Khelben and brown still play/are willing to :)