Re: D12 new ideas

Post by Zzapp »

Shana left..idk if it was my fault or not but eh im sorry if it was. :cry:
~SF~
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by ~SF~ »

We need to get a CtF team together. :rebel:

We need at least 10 people on our team, each member pitches in 25k to the pot, bringing the total to 250k per game. If you cannot come up with the buy in, I can spot you some cash. I will also be providing certaim potions to people who need them. (EG Purples and Mega Blues) Sorry, I have no yellows. I also have scrolls if you need them as well, and can make any combat scroll.
Give your money to Cin for the buy in.

The rules would be simple:
No killing in the game lobby (Ressurrecting in the lobby causes you to res outside the game area, and you are unable to play in the game)
Stick to your assigned duties (If your given the task as defender, stick to it!)

6/10 Players so far
CinisterD <-- DUES PAID
silentfrost <-- DUES PAID
rakko <-- DUES PAID
Mackey <-- DUES PAID
McDeath <-- DUES PAID
Swifty <--- DUES PAID

Remember we need AT LEAST 10 players...
Last edited by ~SF~ on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
"A rose by any other name is just as sweet... but there is only ONE twinkie!"
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Who are we gong against? And what's the payoff afterward? Man we need a hall so we can store supplies for things like this.
ZUPS!!!!
~SF~

Post by ~SF~ »

Buy in is 250k per team, winner take all. We are putting the team together first. Then we are putting out the challenge. We want to face a whole clan, but if that cant happen, we will figure something out...

If we get the 10 people, and we win, everyone will get 50k, their buy in doubled...
~SF~

Post by ~SF~ »

ATTN D12 CTF TEAM:

It has come to my attention that some people's schedules may conflict with other people's schedules. If we find a competing team, we will try to schedule the tourney at a time convenient for as many people as possible. You will also be refunded the amount of your enterance fee, The pot will remain the same, but some members will be asked if they can make up the difference for the sake of the tourney, if no one else will pony up the cash, I will.

If your schedule will not fit the to be announced time, then please PM me. If you still want to be in a tourney, we will give you credit and you will be able to participate in the next tourney. it is very possible that we will not be able to accomidate a team of 10 people who play all over the globe, but I will try to schedule the best I can...

As said above, please PM me for questions, or if it is a general question, post it here...

~SF~
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Hey, guys. I noticed that I'm not currently in the clan any more. Though I'm pretty sure I wasn't absent for more than a week (might be wrong, the dates fly by when I'm busy flunking my college class after dropping two others) it is understandable since I wasn't too active somewhere a bit after joining.

I apologize for not being active, and if possible, I'd like to be brought back in. I don't have classes for atleast a week and a half, so i should be pretty active for that time. Also, I'll try and be on atleast twice a week (AND make a kill) to make up for the bouts of inactivity. I'll try and be on as often as irl shizzle can permit.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Zzapp
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Zzapp »

Clan ideas sideas for the clan lets post it mackeys old post d12 clan thread for stuff like that ok wing?
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Ok, sorry bout that.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

No news on the CTF. You know, I think I might have 10k on an alt. Then no one will have to use their money for me. I paid 15k so I'm sure I have some more.

No news on clanhall? Gah. Also, if you guys can find higher level players than me that wants to join D12 let me know. I'm hardly active on reg and just prefer the thrill and rush of PD. But I'll get that 10k to ya.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I'm not sure if it was announced in a new D12 thread or not but we have a guild hall now. I was probably the last to know this but just in case I'm not, I'm letting others know.

Many have started to donate items in the hall for ease of use.

Old news: Whatever happened to the clan fights that we put money up for. I never heard anything about this.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Ah crum, we're d10 now...
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

we have yet to find another team to do CTF, me and mackey were just talking about this. we'll have to actually TRY to find opponents. ill make another thread soon to see if i can get any response, i may have to come up with some sort of gimmick to get ppl to fight, we'll see
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

CinisterD wrote:we have yet to find another team to do CTF, me and mackey were just talking about this. we'll have to actually TRY to find opponents. ill make another thread soon to see if i can get any response, i may have to come up with some sort of gimmick to get ppl to fight, we'll see
Fuck it, lets just make like 5-man teams. That way we wont have as much trouble getting teams together at one time, and you and I can have our own teams. Feel like a little friendly competition, Dirty? :D
~SF~

Post by ~SF~ »

Finally got around to making a D12 birthday list, if your birthday is next, post a general topic on what kinds of gifts you will like (EG: High End dex shit) And to be more useful, I put in order...

Eclips – May 16
Silentfrost – Jun 25
Dirtyking – Aug 9
DUTCHMAN – Aug 14
CinisterD – Aug 20
Mackey – Sep 3
Skitzo – Sep 29
Shrike – Oct 25
Gwynn – Oct 5
McDeath – Nov 21

Mackey's bday is next, I already gave him about half of what I intended, but feel free to ask him what else he would want. Andy's birthday was a success (I felt that he kinda cried on the inside when he saw it, after he called us assholes....) Anyway, Mack's Bday will be on the WEEK of Sept 3, so try to be online sometime around the 3rd.

Also, about ctf, count me in, I'll pay any buy in, up to 300k. (Would be nice to have a huge pot, like 1mil :P )
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Anyone know what the current pot is at?
~SF~

Post by ~SF~ »

Keighn wrote:Anyone know what the current pot is at?
I doubt Andy has even started that part yet.
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

its at 250k right now on our side, making for a total of a 500k fight, it would be nice to double it and make it a cool million, we just need to find a team to fight -.-
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

we officially have a 500k bet on our side, making for a million gold betting pool. we still need to find another team, im also thinking about making everyone use the forums more often, eaiser to stay updated. opinions anyone?
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS A PUERTO RICAN
CinisterD

Post by CinisterD »

why yes, yes he was