THE NEW STYGIAN PIRATE TRADE!!

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

THE NEW STYGIAN PIRATE TRADE!!

Post by VataraSei »

Welcome to whatever raga bone players new or old wish to join up with our crew. Our doors are wide open! Speak with Katrina if you are looking to throw in your lot with us... :twisted: The Stygian Pirate Trade :twisted: yarg.
Don't even come to us unless you want to kick ass. Our crew is in it for the long haul. We all believe in SPT. We are happy to share our loot amongst our ranks, because we want everyone to be prepared for the fights that stretch out before them in New Sosaria. Also, be ready to participate in some grueling clan activities. Most importantly, this should be fun. I want our crew to be rowdy and bustling with excitement at all times. AT ALL TIMES! :psychotic:

Requirements?
- Must join with your highest level character (or with some exceptions your most active alt).
- Must not have any alts in other clans(other then a troll in TATU if you really want).
- Must play every character you have in the Trade
- Must behave in accordance to the rules
- No Stealing from the clan chests
- Must be online at least once per week
- Must make intro post

Code of Conduct?
So long as it doesn't bother egg or break any game rules(exept that one :uhh: ) you can do it! If egg is upset with you then it gives SPT a bad image as does cheating, bad mouthing a GM/DM, or backing out of a fight you started(feel free to ask for help from other pirates). Besides that, we need to feel genuinely responsible for the well being of one another. The only thing that will get you kicked out is if you show blatant and shameless disregard, or disrespect for another member. No one in SPT is above this code. As leader I will set the lead in showing respect to one another. breaking this code will be punished depending on on the problem and the outcome. I am also bringing back a rule Toady himself put in, while you are a member of SPT if you get 3 gags or banned for any length of time, your out. ( may be negotiated for a good reason of which I will discuss the actions with the banning DM or GM. )

Future of SPT?
New leadership is a good time for new goals! The pirates have done an excellent job to date playing actively and participating in events. Now that the Trade is growing larger we'd like to maintain the focus on playing actively, but also create a drive for leveling and generating more loot. Pvp training and tactical party strategy's are some things we're trying to work out right now. There's been a good deal of loot sharing so far and we'd like to see that continue.

OMGZ I Just joint SPT WTF do I do!!!?
There are a few things you should do, now being an active part of SPT.
-Get to know your partners. You may find yourself requiring their support one day, and it's always nice to have friends where you need them.
-Help other pirates when they need it. If you can lend the extra hand, would be best to do so. This well help build friendships.
-Respect the loot. The boxes are filled with everything you may need and you are encouraged to use them. But it would be wise not to take anything you can get your hands on. They are there for your needs, not wants.
-Build the loot. The second part of the loot is to add to it whenever you can. Don't leave items lying around while you are hunting, carry what you can and toss what you don't need into the proper boxes (Or if you're lazy, there is a box right outside the SPT Castle to drop items if you're lazy, titled "The Lazy Pirate"
-Participate in events. There are various events that happen quite often. Participate in these. Show your support and help us. Check the blue colored Events list on this thread to see what is happening.
-Have fun. You can do what you want, pretty much, keeping in mind the rules of the clan and that your behavior outside of the clan effects the clan directly.

:D Clan Activity's - Rolling for gold will take place on Saturdays at midnight EST. Please contact during Saturday if you cannot make it.
Excemptions for rolling for gold, - Nurasame, Omnihero and the last weeks winner.

Members.
Captain - Katrina
Quartermaster - Vanguard / Slappy / Stranger
The Pirates - The Heart and Soul of the Trade -
Flynx
Grue
Adithmos
Zakhar ( SPT ) / Rurik ( MIB ) / Karina
vimly/vimris
ArchmageGavin
DrRude
Throck
browniedefender
Blackrose

To be added to the clan list you must make your intro post!!

Bloodiest pirate of the week! -

Jobs!
Lieutenant - Position is currently open - Master of battle tactics. Organizes and leads raids. Yarg!
Tempest - ArchmageGavin - The Tempest is the authority on black magic. All pirate mages will look to The Tempest for guidance.
Shop keep - Adithmos - See me in game for more info.
Cabin Boy - Adithmos - The duties are simple, once or twice a week sort out the clan lazy boxes and put them in their place

These are the only official jobs so far but more may be in order in the near future. Also thanks is in order for ALL the pirates who do so much for the clan by way of helping new and/or low level members, donating to the shop keep, and even just plain leveling their characters and being active and making it to the events. These might not fall under specific job titles, but they are all just as important, and they do not go unnoticed!

Clan goal of the month!
Show more clan activity!!! That is our #1 Priority!!!

Diplomacy.
MMNS - War
M.I.B - Allies

Banned List - All banned Users may inquire about there banning
1. Rufio
Last edited by VataraSei on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:56 am, edited 16 times in total.
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
omnihero
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Re: THE NEW STYGIAN PIRATE TRADE!!

Post by omnihero »

Second Post!!

I am nurasame and BoneCrusher if you need anything I live with Katrina IRL ( I get to bunk with the captain :D ) so if you need to speak to the captain and I am online give me a pm and I will get her for you.
War isn't a game sure one side wins and one side loses..... and it's a lot of fun.... HEY!!! Maybe it is a game!!!!!
There will always be shadows and I will always be one of them!
YARG!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Wait a minute, Rurik was a member of M.I.B. just a few days ago and now he's back in SPT? RURIK pm me about this next time sheesh. I like to be informed on such decisions. I imagine it is due to a few of the new SPT rules about alts in other clans so I can give you some slack there. No clan hopping. You better stick with SPT and obey their code as I don't want to rate you like the "ALL darkening FORce of weak WILL power."

Good luck on the new clan management and all your endevors.
ZUPS!!!!
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Keighn is just confused Katrina, but he is right. I am in MIB now. I didn't really label myself as leaving on the thread, forgot about forums. You may want to remove me from the list.

PS: Find me in game.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Keighn wrote:Wait a minute, Rurik was a member of M.I.B. just a few days ago and now he's back in SPT? RURIK pm me about this next time sheesh. I like to be informed on such decisions. I imagine it is due to a few of the new SPT rules about alts in other clans so I can give you some slack there. No clan hopping. You better stick with SPT and obey their code as I don't want to rate you like the "ALL darkening FORce of weak WILL power."

Good luck on the new clan management and all your endevors.

Thank you, I have already messaged Keign in regards to this matter and am awaiting feedback.

Issue Settled!
Last edited by VataraSei on Wed May 27, 2009 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
Flynx
Hey I just posted on an internet forum!

Post by Flynx »

Hello Clan mates.I am new to online gaming so bare with me. I am still learning the in and outs of game life here, but always willing to give a helping hand when available.
Flynx
lvl 73
100% Rogue 25% Fighter
str 152 dex 301+28 int 59
100 ranged
100 foil
100 shortswords
100 fishing
96.9 healing
95.2 item lore
92.2 mining
85.8 inscription
81.4 taming
72.1 traps
69.6 meditation
63.7 locks
57.9 woodcrafting
44.8 tinkering
38.4 alchemy
30.6 tailoring
currently fighter skills between 20% and 25%
all other skills currently underneath 22%
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Great to hear from you Flynx! Thank you for having this done so promptly.
Grue
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Grue »

Hey All, this is Grue. Many of you may remember me from my earlier exploits in the "Zork" games, where I would promptly eat anyone that took a stroll in the dark. Well, with obesity the way it is, I decided to become more active, and took up slaying things instead. :rebel:

Anywho, here are the stats of my one and only character ( more to come, eventually ).

Grue

Level 81
100% Rogue
35% Fighter ( yes, Versatility is in play with this guy )

Class Skills
Shortswords 100%
Foils 100%
Ranged 98.8%
Stealth 98.4%
Traps 83.9%
Locks 68.6%
Tactics 35.0%
Block 31.6%

Crafting Skills
Mining 89.6%
Inscription 86.6%
Fishing 76.1%
Taming 60.4%
Tinkering 40.0%
Woodcrafting 33.4%
Weaponsmith 20.5%
Tailoring 20.0%
Alchemy 20.0%

Misc Skills
Item Lore 96.9%
Healing 92.4%
Meditation 63.8%
Cartography 21.5%

My week nights are pretty scarce, as work has me on a early schedule, so I can't stay long most nights, but weekends I try to take advantage of all the time I can. If you need any assistance with anything, don't hesitate to let me know, and I'll see what I can do.
"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overrides the fear of death. - Speed Freak Motto "
"The Long Run - Daniel Keys Moran"
Adithmos
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Adithmos »

vimly was a great leader and will be missed.
But I have heard nothing but nice things about Katrina as well.
So congratulations on your new position.
If I can help in any way to make your job easier, let me know.

Adithmos

level 83
100% mage 12% fighter 12% rogue
stats:
strength:112
dexterity: 55
intelligence: 399
(these are not including + items)

combat skills:
magery: 100%
sorcery: 100%
piety: 89.6%
stealth: 3.3%
healing: 71.2%
tactics: 12.1%
unarmed: 12.1%
maces: 9.2%
block: 7%

trade skills and others:
fishing:95.8%
taming:72.1%
meditation:93.1%
item lore:96.2%
cartography:1.2%
traps:6.6%
locks:12.8%
tailoring:40.8%
Rufio
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Rufio »

VataraSei wrote:Banned List - All banned Users may inquire about there banning
1. Rufio
What the hell did i do? I was a good clan member, ask vimly. x.x
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I don't want to sully this thread, but I think there are people that just don't trust you, myself included. Assuming you are AllForWill (since you say you are), there have just been far too many incidents of you leaving clans and chest objects missing; sometimes very large quantities. I told you that trust is very important in clans and when it is lost people will act in very harsh ways. It may take a very long time for you to regain that trust. I have no idea if there is a way to find out if you have or haven't done something that many of us find just plainly wrong.

I acted with pure rage and set blame on you, Warzmage, and SLAYED. I know I told you that you guys could train up skills with what I had, but when large amounts of items that I had been saving/hoarding just for the sake of having them disappeared I blamed you all. You had left the clan, SLAYED had left the clan, and 1 of Warzmages alts had left the clan. At that point of time I demanded pure clan loyalty and really didn't want to see someone in another clan. I was feeling very benevolant just before my surgery and had indeed hoped things would be moving very good for when I returned.

I was crushed and hurt when large amounts of stock were just plainly "Gone" with no explanation. I wasn't even given the courtesty of saying "I left the clan for ??? reason." I don't know how many clan you have done that with but suspicions raise very quickly. I know you can get away with it as there are absolutely "NO RULES or PUNISHMENTS" for taking items from chests. As egg says "don't put crap in clan containers you don't want taken & don't put people in that you don't want in your clan." Problem is we can't always figure out how someone is going to behave or act. We can assume and make a guess based on previous actions but that's about it.

I'm sure that clanhall thefts have completely destroyed clan structure before. And what is worse is that it becomes contagious amongst other members. I have had it happen to M.I.B. alone at least 5 times by various people. Sometimes I get a little melodramtic (actually, far too many times) and I let my leadership fall to absolute crap. I have even been so uncaring that I've lost my GMship at least 3 times if not more. Dead clans, IMHO, can even make the game look bad. Leaders can only take so much at times as we're human and not gods or paragons of some mysterious order.

You as a person seem to be pretty good. You have good ideas on various subjects and some solid input at various times. However, like many that play this game (myself included), I think you are tainted by greed and power at various times. Maybe over time you'll earn trust amonst some of us that don't trust you.
ZUPS!!!!
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

Keighn wrote:I don't want to sully this thread, but I think there are people that just don't trust you, myself included. Assuming you are AllForWill (since you say you are), there have just been far too many incidents of you leaving clans and chest objects missing; sometimes very large quantities. I told you that trust is very important in clans and when it is lost people will act in very harsh ways. It may take a very long time for you to regain that trust. I have no idea if there is a way to find out if you have or haven't done something that many of us find just plainly wrong.

I acted with pure rage and set blame on you, Warzmage, and SLAYED. I know I told you that you guys could train up skills with what I had, but when large amounts of items that I had been saving/hoarding just for the sake of having them disappeared I blamed you all. You had left the clan, SLAYED had left the clan, and 1 of Warzmages alts had left the clan. At that point of time I demanded pure clan loyalty and really didn't want to see someone in another clan. I was feeling very benevolant just before my surgery and had indeed hoped things would be moving very good for when I returned.

I was crushed and hurt when large amounts of stock were just plainly "Gone" with no explanation. I wasn't even given the courtesty of saying "I left the clan for ??? reason." I don't know how many clan you have done that with but suspicions raise very quickly. I know you can get away with it as there are absolutely "NO RULES or PUNISHMENTS" for taking items from chests. As egg says "don't put crap in clan containers you don't want taken & don't put people in that you don't want in your clan." Problem is we can't always figure out how someone is going to behave or act. We can assume and make a guess based on previous actions but that's about it.

I'm sure that clanhall thefts have completely destroyed clan structure before. And what is worse is that it becomes contagious amongst other members. I have had it happen to M.I.B. alone at least 5 times by various people. Sometimes I get a little melodramtic (actually, far too many times) and I let my leadership fall to absolute crap. I have even been so uncaring that I've lost my GMship at least 3 times if not more. Dead clans, IMHO, can even make the game look bad. Leaders can only take so much at times as we're human and not gods or paragons of some mysterious order.

You as a person seem to be pretty good. You have good ideas on various subjects and some solid input at various times. However, like many that play this game (myself included), I think you are tainted by greed and power at various times. Maybe over time you'll earn trust amonst some of us that don't trust you.
I left SPT because i cannot grow in a clan i was the highest level in, I want to become a good EUO player and by that, i have to find a crew with people better than me so they can teach me, i had nothing aginst any of you its just i would not have grown had i stayed. I didnt take one thing from SPT, ask vimly, spiderkeys, Shana, anyone that i made friends with in SPT, all i did was depost. Never took anything. As you read the MIB thread, you can see i admited it, and i would like to repay that buy you told me to not worry about it so i cant say i didnt try. :uhh: Sorry to everyone, i didnt mean to offend anyone of any kind, and Des, if i can do anything for you just PM me on the fourms or in game donest matter to me. :uhh:
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Thank you Keign for awnsering that for me, yes that is the exact reason, i have heard questionable complaints of thefts from almost every clan you have been in and have spoken to many different leaders about the subject, No sooner did you leave SPT the 8+ weapons were gone as were some other items. At this time with the best interests of the clan in mind I am forced to make the safest decision that will benefit the clan. I personally dont dislike you or anything like that but as a new clan leader I must take these accusations into high account and the fact that you just left and things are missing leaves me no choice but to act on it.
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

VataraSei wrote:Thank you Keign for awnsering that for me, yes that is the exact reason, i have heard questionable complaints of thefts from almost every clan you have been in and have spoken to many different leaders about the subject, No sooner did you leave SPT the 8+ weapons were gone as were some other items. At this time with the best interests of the clan in mind I am forced to make the safest decision that will benefit the clan. I personally dont dislike you or anything like that but as a new clan leader I must take these accusations into high account and the fact that you just left and things are missing leaves me no choice but to act on it.
I left with +8 weapons and items?? Since when? I have no use for them, my items top everyones that they were wearing and the ones that were in the guild hall, so why would i take them? x.x Ask vimly on that one too, i have no clue who did that, i even talked to him about it. Get your facts straight before going and blaming me for something i didnt do. :rage:
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Rufio wrote:
VataraSei wrote:Thank you Keign for awnsering that for me, yes that is the exact reason, i have heard questionable complaints of thefts from almost every clan you have been in and have spoken to many different leaders about the subject, No sooner did you leave SPT the 8+ weapons were gone as were some other items. At this time with the best interests of the clan in mind I am forced to make the safest decision that will benefit the clan. I personally dont dislike you or anything like that but as a new clan leader I must take these accusations into high account and the fact that you just left and things are missing leaves me no choice but to act on it.
I left with +8 weapons and items?? Since when? I have no use for them, my items top everyones that they were wearing and the ones that were in the guild hall, so why would i take them? x.x Ask vimly on that one too, i have no clue who did that, i even talked to him about it. Get your facts straight before going and blaming me for something i didnt do. :rage:

I am sorry but as things stand currently I am forced to take action, If you choose to be offended then there is nothing I can do to change that, I like your post for the clan hall options and I can only hope Egg chooses to install them. I am sorry that this bothers you so much.
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

VataraSei wrote:
Rufio wrote:

I am sorry but as things stand currently I am forced to take action, If you choose to be offended then there is nothing I can do to change that, I like your post for the clan hall options and I can only hope Egg chooses to install them. I am sorry that this bothers you so much.
No problems, were good, i am the new leader of MMNS and now i would like to propose an allience between MMNS and SPT. Any objections?
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Hello, Rurik here.

Active alts:
Rurik [MIB]
Karina
Zakhar [SPT]

Even though Zakhar is the only one in SPT, if you need anything at all, just ask Rurik.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Zilverlight wrote:Hello, Rurik here.

Active alts:
Rurik [MIB]
Karina
Zakhar [SPT]

Even though Zakhar is the only one in SPT, if you need anything at all, just ask Rurik.

Thank you Rurik, Please note that any +8 weapons or weapons with spells ( example IMJ or AM ) or gold donations are to be turned over to myself, or Rurik, this is for clan security so that nothing more gets stolen.
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Grunkk here and posting stats:
LVL 62 Mage
GM fishing
GM sorcery
GM piety
I like genociding everythin that moves, everywhere I go, for no reason. I am considering going to versatillity for fighter dual-class and also because 'grunkk' is a more of a fighter's name.

And even though the massive +8 weapon wipe was during the time Rufio was present in the guild, I dont believe it was him because it would take a certain level of hate to do an act like that, not just greed. And Rufio not only didnt need such items, but also gave modestly to the chests.

One other thing... I have been putting MASSIVE amounts of junk in the lazy pirate and have gotten my bank to only 2 pages because of this :D. Since Shana has left us, we need a new wench to sort them into the proper mimics asap because im just gonna keep adding more and more until it is so stuffed that #$%& will be spurting in all directions and no one will have the morale to sort all the crap out.
On a search to find the meaning of life... Oh wait, to get to level 450!
Assailant
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Assailant »

VataraSei wrote:
Banned List - All banned Users may inquire about there banning
2. Assailant
I love you too! :heart: