THE NEW STYGIAN PIRATE TRADE!!

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Re: THE NEW STYGIAN PIRATE TRADE!!

Post by VataraSei »

Zyrian wrote:Dr. Rude - I guess gratz to you in being named leader, but I fear Katrina may have made a bad decision after making the only good one she ever made (the one to step down). I realize you have more to offer as a leader than your level would indicate, but some deserving loyal pirates were not even asked if they would be interested in leading like Flynx or Grue, who are active or even Toadie who at least in interim could lead until a better decision could be made. It is my hope that you do not let this clan die off. Good Luck to you.
Actually people I made this call based on past events, loyalty, ability, skill and the fact that the only interest is in that good of the guild. My other options were at the time my Fledgling second in command Brownie, which I do apologize to them but they are not yet experienced enough to run a clan, and Flynx or Grue. Though yes the two are often on I do not know there leadership skills or there set ability's. I trust them to be loyal clansmen to Rude as they were to me. Honestly I cant recall anyone more loyal to our cause then these three. As for Toadie, yes toadie was a background member but has not been available online much to discuss anything and I really don't want this clan falling to the hands of Chris which is where it would most likely go. I stand by my decision and I trust in Dr Rude to carry it through, have a little faith and it will go a long way.

I am still around if you need me Rude, don't count me as out of this pic yet.
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Zyrian wrote:Dr. Rude - I guess gratz to you in being named leader, but I fear Katrina may have made a bad decision after making the only good one she ever made (the one to step down). I realize you have more to offer as a leader than your level would indicate, but some deserving loyal pirates were not even asked if they would be interested in leading like Flynx or Grue, who are active or even Toadie who at least in interim could lead until a better decision could be made. It is my hope that you do not let this clan die off. Good Luck to you.
Greetings, Zyrian,

For what it's worth, I understand where you're coming from and I definitely won't let the clan die off. That's not how I roll. You bring up a great point that Katrina and I had discussed briefly when she shared her decision to step down. One of the reasons she chose me to facilitate this transition is because she felt that I would do my best to keep the clan on an even keel. Katrina also had other concerns (which weren't shared with me) but she ultimately felt that I had the experience behind me not to be afraid to gather the crew together in private (over in the other forums) and let everyone discuss all the possible leadership alternatives so we could move forward together. It's pretty cut-n-dry and, as for anything else, I have to discuss those details with the crew.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Wow, I was gone for about almost a week (give or take a few days) and I just missed a lot.

Congrats on the new position, Dr. Rude. And Katrina, I hope everything goes well for you IRL (and in game as well).
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Ozimandias wrote:Wow, I was gone for about almost a week (give or take a few days) and I just missed a lot.

Congrats on the new position, Dr. Rude. And Katrina, I hope everything goes well for you IRL (and in game as well).
Good to see you back, Ozi... thanks for the congrats and, yeah, I know it must look like a weird David Lynch movie broke out since your last login. There are more details in the private clan forum over on Devlin's message base. When you get a chance, please sign in and take a look at those SPT threads and if you happen to run into other clan members pass the word on. We've all got alot to discuss.
Paru
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Paru »

So quick question: is this still "active" or is ALL SPT matters discussed on the new forum? to be honest I haven't checked this clan thread since before cot merged with SPT. In case people haven't joined he new forum, I've also returned, taken my old job back and i guess "chest management" is governed by lead skill AKA apothecary, potions, enchanting and enchants chests I control and set the rules for, clan in dunno weaponsmith i think does blacksmithing, woodcraft for woodcrafting and so on., Dr Rude you should make a message about that, with a post of who is doing what skill for clan. I won't be checking this as much unless i hear this is still active, so look for my posts on the new forum. Same user name.
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

For all intensive purposes, pretty much all SPT clan business is being discussed over at the other forum. Keeping this thread here will be mostly for continuity sake plus those clan members that don't check in regularly will be able to check in here and know to find us in the other thread.
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Attention all Lost SPT Pirates...

Post by DrRude »

If you've recently logged on and discovered that you've recently been removed from the clan list it means (1) you've been inactive for 2 or 3 weeks or more and (2) you haven't been keeping up with the forums because all SPT activity has been moved over to the new private forums (http://www.devlsoft.co.uk/euo/) since the beginning of August. All the active members have already set up over there.