The New Stygian Pirate Trade

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Re: The New Stygian Pirate Trade

Post by Turtle »

Hey Pirates,

I don't really play anymore so I'm giving all my stuff to the clan.

You guys net the following:

230k + gold
Two shields dex +22, a spiked collar dex +24, tunic dex +13, a bunch of other lesser shit
Necklace str +20, padded leggins str +15, chain gloves str +13, a bunch of other lesser shit
A full UA (except torso and legs) set of +13-14 int, leather gloves int +13, a bunch of other lesser shit
Robe vig +13, horned helm vig +11, a bunch of other shit vig +5
Falchion, epee, copper hoe (LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON) +6, veno xbow +4, Runed crook +3 leeching, plus other un-tinted shit at all AS levels under 6

A bunch of other shit that I didn't take time to write down

I had a lot of fun playing EUO and you guys are pretty cool - stay sexy! :cool:
poply
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by poply »

it is sad to see you leave Turtle :cry: (even though half the people in the clan are too new to know who you are it seems) but as pirates we cant say we are not thankful for the swag you leave behind. hope to see you again in 3 or 5 years when you have a working computer and stuff.

Zyr! im at level 100 now! i think i beat you to it. :)

i still like pie!
spoiled
Zyrian
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Zyrian »

Too bad you are completely done Turtle, so take care. So vimly you hit 2+ levels on a weekday? I have not done that since the 50s and double xp! Now Ill have to race Khellendros to 100 or Grue.
poply

Post by poply »

Zyrian wrote:Too bad you are completely done Turtle, so take care. So vimly you hit 2+ levels on a weekday? I have not done that since the 50s and double xp! Now Ill have to race Khellendros to 100 or Grue.

i dont mean to brag(yes i do)... but i did a good job of getting to 100. :icecream:

Grue? you just might win! :P
spoiled
khellendros
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by khellendros »

I may be gone for a week maybe not idk. so why poply did you say Grue? maybe. why not me maybe he'd win as well? LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Hey vim, I don't see where my Bio is messed up, maybe paste it on here for me so I can find it. Thanks, Have fun Khell and congrats to everyone that made lvl 100!!!!!
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Hey, guys! I'm new and I finally decided to post in this forum (lulz).

Anyway, I had a question regarding the game that I think would take to long to solve WHILE chatting in-game. Well, here goes:

In the game, I've noticed that there IS NO music. At first I thought it was because of my crappy Windows Vista OS, but when I found that the music files had been removed from the game (copyright problems, I think?), I was kinda let down, since I thought I could just troubleshoot it.

Anyway, I've heard from parts of the forum that people have been customizing their sound folder so that music will play in the game. Just wondering... how does one go about that? And also, can I make it so that my midi files that I have on my comp will play ONLY in certain maps?

I felt like it'd be best to ask you guys about it. Thnx in advance, and I really like being in this guild/clan!
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Ozimandias wrote:Hey, guys! I'm new and I finally decided to post in this forum (lulz).

Anyway, I had a question regarding the game that I think would take to long to solve WHILE chatting in-game. Well, here goes:

In the game, I've noticed that there IS NO music. At first I thought it was because of my crappy Windows Vista OS, but when I found that the music files had been removed from the game (copyright problems, I think?), I was kinda let down, since I thought I could just troubleshoot it.

Anyway, I've heard from parts of the forum that people have been customizing their sound folder so that music will play in the game. Just wondering... how does one go about that? And also, can I make it so that my midi files that I have on my comp will play ONLY in certain maps?

I felt like it'd be best to ask you guys about it. Thnx in advance, and I really like being in this guild/clan!
Hi this is Katrina, Second in command of SPT and the first here to say welcome to the clan my friend, Please wait till morning as my husband nurasame knows what your asking and I will get him to post the response on here, Also have you tried reinstalling EUO to regain the file???
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

I got it to work, so don't worry :). All I had to do was put music = 1 or something like that in the client cfg file, and rename the songs as towne, dungeon, intro, and continent. So, it works! YIPEE!

But another question. I can't get the 3d client of EUO to work at all. I've tried everything, and I do believe my drivers are all up to date. The GL test or whatever its called says everything that it should in order to be correct. However, when I log in, the screen (still in the log in window) doesn't stop flickering, and this text that one would normally see in the logging in process ends abruptly with the message "press anykey". When I press a key, the game goes right back to the begining log in screen.

Any ideas? Also, thnx Katrina for trying earlier!
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Ozimandias wrote:I got it to work, so don't worry :). All I had to do was put music = 1 or something like that in the client cfg file, and rename the songs as towne, dungeon, intro, and continent. So, it works! YIPEE!

But another question. I can't get the 3d client of EUO to work at all. I've tried everything, and I do believe my drivers are all up to date. The GL test or whatever its called says everything that it should in order to be correct. However, when I log in, the screen (still in the log in window) doesn't stop flickering, and this text that one would normally see in the logging in process ends abruptly with the message "press anykey". When I press a key, the game goes right back to the begining log in screen.

Any ideas? Also, thnx Katrina for trying earlier!
NP, as to your next question I would again suggest reinstalling EUO, if that doesn't work the I suggest you make a new post in the EUO General under
FAQ/QUESTIONS/OTHER STUFF and simply post that you have already tried reinstallation and see if egg or someone else has a solution or has had the same problem and found a different solution. Good luck with your problem.
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Thnx. To tell the truth, the only thing I HAVEN'T tried is reinstalling. I'll let you know if that works.

EDIT: Tried it, but still gives me the same messy and abrupt stop. I'll post about in the forums some time today or tomorrow.
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Ozimandias wrote: Tried it, but still gives me the same messy and abrupt stop. I'll post about in the forums some time today or tomorrow.

hmm....well I hope Egg can figure out whats wrong for you.

Also to note: I will be keeping post here but I will not be on EUO for a little while, my 13 month old has phenomonia. I will be keeping track of all posts as much as possible and hope to be back online soon.
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

Okay, it works perfectly now. Apparently, the old moagl file or whatever its called (the stuff that lets you play in 3d) had been broken for, like, 6 months. So I downloaded the new one and it worked. YIPEE!

Also, I apologize for being inactive for so long; I've had a whole bunch of things going on, mainly just college-related stuff.
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Ozimandias wrote:Okay, it works perfectly now. Apparently, the old moagl file or whatever its called (the stuff that lets you play in 3d) had been broken for, like, 6 months. So I downloaded the new one and it worked. YIPEE!

Also, I apologize for being inactive for so long; I've had a whole bunch of things going on, mainly just college-related stuff.
Great to hear you got it to work finally. Some things are just left and never looked back on this game ( no offense to egg as he probably has like 9 million other things to do!! )

Inactivity is ok just if you can please let us know in advance that you intend to be away for awhile. Welcome back none the less.
Adithmos

Post by Adithmos »

Hi clan members - glad to be on board. Yarg!!!!

Started to play this game last December when I blew out my knee and was immobile for a while.
Everything is better now - back to work and school but definately addicted to the game; just don't play it ten hours a day like when I started. :)

I have hunted with Mariah a few times and she seems very nice - hope to meet more of you in game.
There are times l am out of country for vacation but will let you know when the period of inactivity comes.
As of now, I'm on 4 - 5 days a week.

Looking forward to some organized hunts together - I live in Florida, so Eastern time zone if that is needed.

Katrina, hope the loot I gave you is sufficient for now. Let me know if I can give you anything from my merchant.
Will post up some stats later.
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Hi all members!

I am Katrina, I am the clans First Mate ( second in command ) and local Merchant ( selling excess loot )

A little about me...

I am a married mother of 3, my youngest who is 14 months old is currently recovering from phenomena. My time online varies depending on weather my son is awake or not. Weather or not I can play EUO I do constantly check the forums so if you have a problem or question please post it on here and I will try to answer ASAP.

I do accept clan donations on behalf of vimly.

Currently looking for = rings and necklace of INT +13 or higher

Please remember all members are requested to make an intro post to id yourselves, Personal info is not required!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Adithmos

Post by Adithmos »

VataraSei wrote:Currently looking for = rings and necklace of INT +13 or higher
I have a necklace + 15 you are welcome to have if you see me.
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

VataraSei wrote:Ok guys this is getting pathetic, when the only people talking besides me is Omnihero, Warmage - who isnt even in the clan anymore, and Khellendros - whom is trying to get back online as hard as possible. Come on people I havent fought this hard to help start and keep this clan alive for no reason!!!
Just thought I'd give a "Yarg!" to everyone ... I've been around, just very quiet in the forum. Business has been hectic in the real world.
HarveGruemonger
How do I attack?

Post by HarveGruemonger »

RARRRRRGGGGHHHH!

(That means hi, I'm new.)

:rage:
LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by LaughingCoyote »

A minute silence for our brethen of the broadband seas, brothers Peter, Fredrik, Gottfrid and Carl!
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D