The New Stygian Pirate Trade

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

poply
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

The New Stygian Pirate Trade

Post by poply »

Welcome to whatever raga bone players new or old wish to join up with our crew. Our doors are wide open! Speak with vimly if you are looking to throw in your lot with us... :twisted: The Stygian Pirate Trade :twisted: yarg.
Don't even come to us unless you want to kick ass. Our crew is in it for the long haul. We all believe in SPT. We are happy to share our loot amongst our ranks, because we want everyone to be prepared for the fights that stretch out before them in New Sosaria. Also, be ready to participate in some grueling clan activities. Most importantly, this should be fun. I want our crew to be rowdy and bustling with excitement at all times. AT ALL TIMES! :psychotic:

Requirements?
- Must join with your highest level character (or with some exceptions your most active alt).
- Must not have any alts in other clans(other then a troll in TATU if you really want).
- Must play every character you have in the Trade (gain at least one level each week(or for higher level players just let me know you were on)).
- must not be a pain in the *** to other pirates
And that's it.

Code of Conduct?
So long as it doesn't bother egg or break any game rules(exept that one :uhh: ) you can do it! If egg is upset with you then it gives SPT a bad image as does cheating, bad mouthing a GM/DM, or backing out of a fight you started(feel free to ask for help from other pirates). Besides that, we need to feel genuinely responsible for the well being of one another. The only thing that will get you kicked out is if you show blatant and shameless disregard, or disrespect for another member. No one in SPT is above this code. As leader vimly will set the lead in showing respect to one another. breaking this code will be punished depending on vimly being in a good mood or not.

Future of SPT?
New leadership is a good time for new goals! The pirates have done an excellent job to date playing actively and participating in events. Now that the Trade is growing larger we'd like to maintain the focus on playing actively, but also create a drive for leveling and generating more loot. Pvp training and tactical party strategys are some things we're trying to work out right now. There's been a good deal of loot sharing so far and we'd like to see that continue.

OMGZ I Just joint SPT WTF do I do!!!?
There are a few things you should do, now being an active part of SPT.
-Get to know your partners. You may find yourself requiring their support one day, and it's always nice to have friends where you need them.
-Help other pirates when they need it. If you can lend the extra hand, would be best to do so. This well help build friendships.
-Respect the loot. The boxes are filled with everything you may need and you are encouraged to use them. But it would be wise not to take anything you can get your hands on. They are there for your needs, not wants.
-Build the loot. The second part of the loot is to add to it whenever you can. Don't leave items lying around while you are hunting, carry what you can and toss what you don't need into the proper boxes (Or if you're lazy, there is a box right outside the SPT Castle to drop items if you're lazy, titled "The Lazy Pirate"
-Participate in events. There are various events that happen quite often. Participate in these. Show your support and help us. Check the blue colored Events list on this thread to see what is happening.
-Have fun. You can do what you want, pretty much, keeping in mind the rules of the clan and that your behavior outside of the clan effects the clan directly.

:D Current Happenings :D
Clan hunt on fridays! 8PM central time, 6PM pacific time, 10PM atlantic time.
for arranging later raids/drunken bar fights i would like clan members to pm me there time zones

Members.
Captain - vimly (alts = vimris, qovy)
Quartermaster - Katrina
The Pirates - The Heart and Soul of the Trade -
nurasame (alts = omnihero)
ArchmageGavin
Rufio
Rurik
Shana (alts = rikku)
Khellendros
DoctorRude
Grue
Flynx
Zyr
XxMikexX
grunkk
Adithmos
OziMandias

Stranded pirates - Lost at sea!! We await their return.
MrSamson
Rious
Master
kallisto
Winner
Forced
Sabrial
Szalbierz
branchelle
Donbara
Brathistan
Turtle
Garnum

Bloodiest pirate of the week! - no one yet. going to have it next week(i have been saying this for the last 3 months)

Jobs!
Lieutenant - Rurik - Master of battle tactics. Organizes and leads raids. Yarg!
Tempest - ArchmageGavin - The Tempest is the authority on black magic. All pirate mages will look to The Tempest for guidance.
Shopkeep - Katrina/Khellendros - Runs a merchant that generates gold for everyone in the Trade.

These are the only official jobs so far but more may be in order in the near future. Also thanks is in order for ALL the pirates who do so much for the clan by way of helping new and/or low level members, donating to the shopkeep, and even just plain leveling their characters and being active and making it to the events. These might not fall under specific job titles, but they are all just as important, and they do not go unnoticed!

Clan goal of the month!
Grind grind grind! and we need more wood in the ship box again! i think some one used it all :--;:

Diplomacy.
IAG - no longer allias. :cry:
OOTT - meanies
Last edited by poply on Thu May 14, 2009 5:50 am, edited 17 times in total.
spoiled
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Re: The New Stygian Pirate Trade

Post by ChrisCooper »

THE CREW! (in detail!)

Name: Rurik
Class: Rogue/Fighter
Level: 103

Stats:
Str - 181
Dex - 357
Int - 100

Class skills:
Longswords - 25.9
Polearms - 35.5
Axes - 2.5
Maces - 37.0
Unarmed - 35.8

Shortswords - 100
Ranged - 100
Foils - 100

Sorcery - 0
Magery - 0
Piety - 0

Trade skills:
Mining - 100
Woodcrafting - 79.1
Weaponsmithing - 67.0
Armourer - 7.0
Tinkering - 80.2
Alchemy - 87.1
Enchanting - 92.8
Inscription - 100
Tailoring - 31.0

-------------------------

Name: Gabriel
Class: Fighter
Level: 19

Stats:
Str - 123
Dex - 40
Int - 25

Class skills:
Longswords - 0
Polearms - 52.6
Axes - 0
Maces - 0
Unarmed - 3.9

Shortswords - 0
Ranged - 0
Foils - 0

Sorcery - 0
Magery - 0
Piety - 0

Trade skills:
Mining - 0
Woodcrafting - 0
Weaponsmithing - 0
Armourer - 0
Tinkering - 0
Alchemy - 0
Enchanting - 0
Inscription - 0
Tailoring - 0
Last edited by ChrisCooper on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
poply

Post by poply »

Assailant has been expelled from the clan for getting into a bicker with Sync(who said he wanted to leave the clan earlier)
spoiled
Assailant
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Assailant »

Last edited by Assailant on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

Just a note to Pirates:

Raiden WILL follow you using VSL while you hunt/move around the continent/do your business. Be wary of the purple VSL flash and if you see him, hide/SL/VSL yourself. Use truesight if you are at all suspicious.

With that measly trifle out of the way :D

Turtle
Lvl 45 as of this edit
Stats: Str 100, Dex 34, Int 210+86
Combat Skills:
Sorcery 100
Piety 88.9
Magery 65.0
Block 20.3
Unarmed 18.3
Tactics 15.2

Other Skills:
Item Lore 58.0
Meditation 46.4
Fishing 32.2
Woodcrafting 15.6
Taming 15.2

Currently looking for an ebony crook of +AS, I can only equip +3 now but I would be looking to the future as well. Also, +13 vig items.
Raiden
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Raiden »

Turtle wrote:Just a note to Pirates:

Raiden WILL follow you using VSL while you hunt/move around the continent/do your business. Be wary of the purple VSL flash and if you see him, hide/SL/VSL yourself. Use truesight if you are at all suspicious.

With that measly trifle out of the way :D
:-S Um, no. I could care less what you do, that was more about proving a point than anything else. Because, honestly, I have nothing better to do than stalk some pirates that say: "YARG!" all the time. Totally.
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

Deleted, remade post on page 2
Last edited by ChrisCooper on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paru

Post by Paru »

Name ArchmageGavin
Class Grandmaster Mage level 55
Stats str 79 dex 25 int 300
hp 131 mana 300 AS 6 MR 280 Def 12.9
Fighter: 24 Mage: 100
Combat Skills
magery, peity & Sorcery: 100
unarmed 24.6
tactics 20.6
block 3.2

Trade Skills
fishing: 92.5
mining: 94.4
meditation: 86.1
Item Lore: 93.4
Tinkering: 86.1
healing: 92.9
woodcrafting: 62.1
WeaponSmith: 53.1
alchemy: 86.2
Cartography: 35.3
Tailoring: 45.1
Enchanting: 81.2
taming: 7.9
armour: 1.8

Short Character Description
All spells known... working to be tempest alchemy\enchanter for clan carry around "2 sets" of armor one mage\vig buff and one load carry(STR). so range from like load limit 100 to 209 or so...
Last edited by Paru on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyrian
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Zyrian »

Zyr

Fighter

strength 240
dexterity 241
Int 31

Combat skills

Tactics 100
block 100
longswords 100
unarmed 56.8

trade skills - none

other skills

meditation 56.5
bandaging 54.1
piety 25.0
magery 16.2
sorcery 1.0
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

ChrisCooper wrote:LISTEN UP
I thought Vimly was leading this clan? Not to be an ass, but you're sounding like a backseat driver.

There are a few notes I would like to make.

Contrary to popular belief, Raiden is not at war and currently has no intention of it. He doesn't VSL follow us (that was one time cause he wanted to see how far I got in Blood Moor) I'd advise everyone to please treat him as another neutral player for now.

Our weekly hunts have been very... unprofitable. We've hardly had anyone join or show up. There will be one more attempt next week, same time (Friday 8PM Central Time Zone (find out the time for where you are located)) If this upcoming hunt fails, I'll have to suspend future hunts until some measure can be taken to reach a higher turnup.

Until then, lets hope we find some actvity.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

nah Rurik. I get where you're coming from, and I'm not backseat driving. I've retained my old rank in the clan, I'm just actually doing shit this time instead of sitting back and letting the leader do all the work this time. Vimly didn't remake the old memberlist post yet, so I did. If vimly objects, let him say so. I'm under the understanding that I've retained all of the privileges of my old rank. My privileges include: Basically joint leadership. Only difference being that I can't /kick or /claninvite someone. If vimly decides he wants to take any of those privileges away from me, he can do so. It's his clan, but I'm just doing the job that I should've been doing before.
Avele

Post by Avele »

Name Avele

Class Adept Sorceror (level 43)

Stats str 103 dex 55 int 174+76

Combat Skills
Sorcery - 89.5
magery - 79.4
piety - 49.2
unarmed - 24.6
traps - 20.6
tactics - 2.1
block - 1.2

Trade Skills
Item Lore - 72.7
Inscription - 36.3
Fishing - 25.5
taming - 24.6
Cartography - 10.7

Short Character Description:
Slow connection (she got the house, I got the RV) so working in big parties is problematic. Generally go solo or with one other. Dunno what trade to do. I had been pondering enchanting because I plan to carry orbs. Will do whatever is most useful. Generally carry two vig items, an orb of mana and the rest INT gear.

Also, if any of you have any pull with any DMs it would be really great if I could complete the Lefaux quest so that I could start working on some others.
Sync

Post by Sync »

Assailant wrote:
poply wrote:Assailant has been expelled from the clan for getting into a bicker with Sync(who said he wanted to leave the clan earlier)
Exactly, Sync is leaving so it makes no sense for you to remove me because of some cock muffin just wanting to be a dick before he left. DEATH TO SYNC FOREVER!

You want to take this outside?? :cool:

Yes, you was removed because of me, however, getting gagged is an automatic "/expelclanmember" in MOST clans. So it wasn't all my fault. :dance:

Sync.
khellendros
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by khellendros »

Name: Khellendros

Class: Mage

Stats:
Strength: 70
Dexterity: 20
Intelligence: 441

Combat Skills:
Magery: 100
Sorcery: 100
Piety: 97.1
Longswords: 18.8
Block: 15.3
Tactics: 10.1
Unarmed: 2.8

Trade Skills:
Item Lore: 92.4
Fishing: 69.5
Mining: 45
Woodcutting: 36
Tailoring: 25.3
Enchanting: 25.2
Weaponsmith: 20.3
Armourer: 11.1
Tinkering: 9.1
Alchemy: 5.2

Misc Skills:
Meditation: 93.8
Taming: 90.6
Cartography: 42.2
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

Sync wrote:
Assailant wrote:
poply wrote:Assailant has been expelled from the clan for getting into a bicker with Sync(who said he wanted to leave the clan earlier)
Exactly, Sync is leaving so it makes no sense for you to remove me because of some cock muffin just wanting to be a dick before he left. DEATH TO SYNC FOREVER!

You want to take this outside?? :cool:

Yes, you was removed because of me, however, getting gagged is an automatic "/expelclanmember" in MOST clans. So it wasn't all my fault. :dance:

Sync.
Not most clans, but it does show that you're doing something you shouldn't be doing... so it sure does help.

Assailant, there were several other reasons you were kicked. Being disrespectful to any/all players inside and outside the clan, immaturity in various situations. These are some things that clans do NOT want to see from their members. Herc was expelled for most of the same reasons as you. Word of the wise for future reference: Be mindful of all players, and think before you speak. If you THINK that something you say is going to offend anyone in the world, or that it doesn't sound intelligent, then don't say it.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Avele

Post by Avele »

Vanguard was good enough to remind me where the IMJ tome was and I have gone on a shard-charging rampage. They're in the chest in the hall. While I was there I bought 3 extra IMJ tomes and they are in the Archives chest.
omnihero
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Here's my player profile...again...

Post by omnihero »

nurasame

Level 50. 102 str, 54 dex, 218 int.
Combat skills.
Sorcery,magery,piety - 100
Block - 25 *not that is does a mage any good LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
Crafting skills.
Taming - 82
Fishing - 75
Item Lore - 88
Enchanting - 66
Inscription - 53
Tailoring - 21
Woodcraft - 26
Tinkering - 17
Mining - 15
Cartography - 50
Alchemy - 38
Armorer - 5

seeking = nothing at the moment... maybe mageband or some other better spell casting gear OH!!! I'll also take any cursed uncurse scrolls you guy find out there... Mwa Ha Ha HA!!!!

omnihero

Level 21 . 126 str, 43 dex, 31 int.
Combat skills.
Long swords 38
Tactics 28
Block 11
Crafting Skills
Taming 24 :rage: :rage:
Fishing 10
Item Lore 9
tailoring 4

seeking = -.-; what doesn't he need.... well any spare armor of NV or Gold would be nice
Last edited by omnihero on Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
War isn't a game sure one side wins and one side loses..... and it's a lot of fun.... HEY!!! Maybe it is a game!!!!!
There will always be shadows and I will always be one of them!
YARG!!!
Paru

Post by Paru »

Avele wrote:Vanguard was good enough to remind me where the IMJ tome was and I have gone on a shard-charging rampage. They're in the chest in the hall. While I was there I bought 3 extra IMJ tomes and they are in the Archives chest.
thanks being the tempest now here is some tips and updates. I'm not going to make ANY weapons TILL enchanting is 100%
vampires provide the most bright shards lich's i mean normal lich's has a chance for brilliant ones, mino's are random i can't guess but they do range from dim to brilliant. the skel jesters seem to do a bright alot and brill sometimes so while in the clan remember imj, I'll be more then willing to make sure there is imj scrolls and uncursed shards for non mages.

my current enchanting is: 90.1% I am now almost EXCLUSIVELY using brilliant shards. If people want the enchanting list PM me. remember that you will find the enchanted items mostly in the utilities chest. enchanted cheese is food so grub bin. there is a chest for enchanted WEAPONS ONLY. and orbs have there own chest.
My FIRST goal is getting Enchanting and Alchemy to 100, but do feel free to request something *AFTER checking suplies*
I'm trying to skip Lighting wand due to lack of bril shards. Depending on requests you might not need to provide anything. it depends on stock to make said items. Note that I'm keeping the stock in my bank mostly.
oh yes one last thing about enchanting before mentioning alchemy... most of the items you make with high skill need enchanted wood, that's basically LOGS(not poles or lumber!) and dull red shards. My first priority is making stock for that and not ship making\wooden\tinker items. I will do this on my own you should all save for ship building etc... I got plenty of hearts(essence of rage) i still have like 50 essence of fire(glowing ember). so skipping hydra fangs.

Alchemy: 87.8 so I'm nearly finished too with this. I'm running low on 2 items... Silver sheets(ok really I need Reinforced flasks) and Preserved brains i have about 100 brains and like no jars. now the mega yellow\blue potions is what will level me to 100 alchemy so that's more important but if i can make white potions for awhile like 95 then maybe i can not waste the silver needed for getting to alchemy mastery. pm any requested enchanted items or alchemy item you want.
Also at this time I don't know how to make the khali(rage) potion i suspect it's a 90 to 100 alchemy potion. when i reach alchemy 90, 95 and 100 I'll check to see if i can make it. Thanks to everyone who has helped me get supplies.
treating wood\ore\cloth etc isn't hard making the items is, those skill levels are pretty low so if someone can make thsoe BR items i can supply the BR material needed. these skills will be improved over item but sometime all will be 100. Any other questions, comments etc for tempest(alchemy\enchanting etc) post here or in game.
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Hi guys this is Aliza and Katrina all in one. I have lost my old account name and pass so I am using this one to regroup myself. I have missed you all in the time I was gone and when I get a chance I will repost all my stats that really havent changed since the last time I was on. Congrats to vimly on 100 taming and welcome to being the new clan leader. I hope to see the great potential that toadie saw when he left you in charge. Hello to all the new members. If you dont know me I was originally here when the clan first started and was toadies 2nd member to this clan ( Vanguard not included in this count ). Please feel free to ask me any questions.
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )
VataraSei
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by VataraSei »

Aliza
Katrina

A bit about the person behind Aliza and Katrina

Well in real life my name is Angela, i'm 25 and a major D&D fanatic, I love DBZ ( Dragonball Z for those who don't know ), I am married and am constantly online. I live in St Catherines, Ontario. Nurasame is my Husband IRL so yea we have alot in common. I started this game at nura's instance. My char Aliza currently has over 500k after selling a wand of transfer I got from killing a mino shaman :dance: and I am really impressed with how she is coming along. If you have any suggestions for my rogue I am more then open for them. I am a mother of a handsome baby boy that is now 10 months old and his name is Draco. SO CUTE :dance: and it will be his first christmas!!! Talk to you all soon!
It may have been a Cheap shot but it was the only shot I could afford!!! ( Gerrard - Magic The Gathering )