The Stygian Pirate Trade

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

muse
BBQ ABC <3

Post by muse »

That was one of my original ideas. I dunno. The first roll was really exciting, having it all at once. The suspense :P Haha.. Plus I think it's a good way to get us all together at once.
But, maybe that's a little bit constricting, so this is definitely an option. My vote is my way :roll: Cos everything I do I do for a reason. But, if I get enough pirates who wanna do it that way, then so be it. I just want everyone to have as much fun as possible.
Thanks for the input Bk! :D
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Oh woops. That was me ^^^^ that post... :oops:
And it's a little confusing since we just skipped to the next page, so, here's the post history real quick.
I (Toadie) wrote:A few members have asked if it would be possible to move the weekly Rolling for Gold event to a new time.

Currently Rolling for Gold is scheduled for every Sunday night at midnight eastern time (my time). If anyone needs to figure out what time that is for you just ask me (Toadie) when you see me on what time I have and we'll get it figured out.

This Sunday's Rolling for Gold will remain at the scheduled time!! I am unopposed to the idea of moving the time, but I will insist that the event remain on Sunday. If there are times that are more convenient for you post about it and if I find it beneficial for the whole clan to change it, I will. Please remember that no matter what is finally decided that making everyone happy is ideal, yet often impossible. So all I can do is my best :psychotic:
Bk, in response, wrote:I would think it may be a little more acceptable that if (any time on Sunday between set hours) you are on with a clan member that can't be on at 12:00 A.M. Est (Consider at this time, it would be like 3-4 *guessing* A.M. in western Europe, so If you held the hours of 8 P.M. to 12 A.M. to accept rolls whenever you are on (one roll and record it to have a written record as evidence of that player's roll) it would help fix the problem of some people not being available at a set time (If you meant at 12 AM, everyone rolls at once)
Toadie, stupidly under muse's login, wrote:That was one of my original ideas. I dunno. The first roll was really exciting, having it all at once. The suspense :P Haha.. Plus I think it's a good way to get us all together at once.
But, maybe that's a little bit constricting, so this is definitely an option. My vote is my way :roll: Cos everything I do I do for a reason. But, if I get enough pirates who wanna do it that way, then so be it. I just want everyone to have as much fun as possible.
Thanks for the input Bk! :D
Vatara
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

times

Post by Vatara »

If I had to vote for a time I would say a little closer to noon on sunday or maybe even go so far as 7-8pm, so that I am not getting half a nights sleep on this.
Its Not Weather You Win Or Lose Its How You Play The Game!
Vatara

just reposting this for all you pirates!

Post by Vatara »

Vatara wrote:Well guys saddly im loseing my internet tuesday but before that I would like to give one more gift to ya'll, so as of sunday at the main roll off I will be holding one more roll off, I got a dragon drop item and who ever gets the right roll will win the item. Good luck!
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Adios muchacho.
khellendros
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by khellendros »

Khellendros
Lvl 66 70 str, 25 dex, 375 int
Combat skills
Sorcery 100
Magery 96
Piety 93.7

Crafting skills
Fishing 68.9
Mining 45
Woodcrafting 35
Tailoring 25
Enchanting 25
Weaponsmith 20
Armourer 11
Tinkering 9.2
Alchemy 5.2
Inscription 4.2

Other Skills
Meditation 93.6
Taming 87.9
Item Lore 87.3
Cartography 41
Traps 15.1
Stealth 2.3
Locks 1.7

Seeking atm goldweave (UA) equipment +17 or more int, or vigour.
Also any other (UA) equipment of +17 int, and +10 or higher vigour equipment.
Last edited by khellendros on Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:40 am, edited 4 times in total.
Raiden
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Raiden »

WAR!
poply
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

testing

Post by poply »

vimly: level 86(100% rogue,49% fighter) pie is yummy

stats: strength:124 dexterity:321 intelligence:61

combat skills:
short swords 100%, healing 100%(can res) :mrgreen: foils 100%
ranged 100%(rage attack can do bleed) :rebel:
stealth 100%(sneaky sneaky)
block 49.9%
tactics 49.7%
unarmed 33.1%
longswords 49.0%
polearms 4.7%
maces 31.8%
axes 5.8% (im going to work on this)

crafting skills:
inscription 92.8%
woodcrafting 71.5%(i can and will make rafts of all of my clan)
mining 78.3%
item lore 85.6%
weaponsmith 42.2%
tinkering 75.7%
tailoring 19.0%
armourer 3.9% :--;:
alchemy 0.1% (not my best...)

other skills:
meditation 100%
taming 81.2% :twisted:
fishing 97.1%
locks 69.0%
traps 62.7%
cartography 65.2%

my desired items are: some kind of vamp shortsword +5 to +6, or two of them, the one ring, chocolate sundae :P .
Last edited by poply on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 am, edited 14 times in total.
spoiled
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Rolling for Gold is TONIGHT!!! If you haven't made a main post yet, do it! :mrgreen:
There's extra gold prizes for those who have. Also, Aliza is hosting a roll for a dragon drop she wants to give away, and if the turnout is as good as last weekend I will host a hunt for anyone interested :rebel: Fun times for all. Lots of yarging gonna be going on.

Remember!! If you cant make it try and let me know before hand. Send me a pm or let me know in game. Any pirate who misses Rolling for Gold who doesn't let me know about it will be temporarily booted from the Trade. Rolling for Gold is just... important ;)

BTW!!
@ vimly - Very nice job posting. That's actually one of the best main posts yet!
Rycharde
Hey I just posted on an internet forum!

Master/Rycharde/Random's "homepage"

Post by Rycharde »

Mage
Master

Fighter
Rycharde

Thief
Random
kallisto
Hey I just posted on an internet forum!

kallisto's Homepage

Post by kallisto »

kallisto
kallisto
LVL 19. 60 + 7 str, 97 dex, 31 int.
combat skills:
longsword-47.4
ranged-18.1
Crafting skills.
woodcrafting-1.9
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Mario wrote:100k more if you beat KoS's top score of 700.
I guess Mario owes haddi 100k LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Congrats pirates! Once again we've managed to dominate the scoreboard. Be sure and give a yarg to our newest members Roopert and MrSamson next time you see them :cool:
khellendros

Clan merchant

Post by khellendros »

Ok so I talked this over with Toadie, and I know that Vatara/Katrina has a clan merchant already in Mon-Ferrato. I am making one for the times that she is not on and people have stuff they want to donate to the clan to help support it with gold. Since Toadie himself cannot support this clan alone and even with Vatara/Katrina with the aid of nurasame/omnihero, it will still take some time. So I am lending my support with this a new clan merchant in bartertown (west) all my earnings will be split 40/60 40% to me and 60% to the clan. If anyone would like to donate items that will be greatly appreciated. You can also tell me what you want the earnings to go to. like my 40/60 example. If you want 50/50 or something like that. It's basic so I'm sure all of you could figure it out. Also i've already made a list of how I am going to sell my items and for each price for + and different type like vamp, blackrock, etc. So if you have a certain price you want me to sell your item for then let me know otherwise it will be catagorized into my list.

The merchants name is SPT Merchant in bartertown west. in the NorthEast.
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

The Oracle wrote:
Mario wrote:100k more if you beat KoS's top score of 700.
I guess Mario owes haddi 100k LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Congrats pirates! Once again we've managed to dominate the scoreboard. Be sure and give a yarg to our newest members Roopert and MrSamson next time you see them :cool:
Too bad for haddi, I can't get on. So he can kiss my ass at the moment.
~Mario
BrockFNSamson
How do I attack?

Mr Samson

Post by BrockFNSamson »

This is my main post. I've become a werewolf weilding an axe, which was bound to happen eventually. Here's looking forward to your corpse.

http://euo.swut.net/plyr.php?MrSamson
Last edited by BrockFNSamson on Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Thanks for posting Samson! And Welcome to the forums :cool:
And Khellendros. Has. Made. My. Day :D...I am really floored by how much support everyone is being able to throw in. I love this clan! :cry:
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Ok pirates. I'm banned for the day :knife: Don't ask haha..

Anyways. I hope everyone gets a chance to log in and grind out some levels. I'm gonna be busy working a lot this weekend, but I will be on nights and I will most certainly be there for Rolling for Gold this Sunday! Some of our usually active members wont be able to make it this week due to vacations and the like, but I hope to see all of the newest recruits attend! MrSamson! Evan! Marissa! Forced! Roopert! (For new recruits who may not know yet :roll: we all meet up somewhere in party and simply /roll to see who will win a gold prize of at least 10k! Sweet and simple, right? We'll often throw in a clan hunt or some other suprises as well.) There are some who I know have trouble making it. Seeing RhavoX, eyesac, Khellendros and Spiderkeys at the Roll would make my night!! But due to their circumstances it's cool if they cant make it, I understand :mrgreen:

If anyone has trouble finding out what time they should log on so they don't miss the roll at MIDNIGHT EASTERN SUNDAY NIGHT speak with me if you see me on, or another pirate who regularly attends - like vimly for instance - and compare times with us. Something I've come to realize...vimly always comes through :)
khellendros

Post by khellendros »

Like the Oracle said some of us cannot attend on Sundays. I myself have to work Sundays and don't own a computer of my own right now. But once I get settled again I will be getting one. Right now me and my girlfriend just moved into an appartment and she is pregnant. She is due at the end of october. It's a girl. So things here are a bit hectic for me, but I try to be on as much as possible. Also The Clan Merchant I made is stocked right now he has just mostly basic + items. Hopefully later tonight or tomorrow i'll add some of the better items I have hunted down over the past few days. And again if you have any items you don't want and want to contribute to the clan give them to me so I can sell them on my merchant and help the clan. My in game character is Khellendros for all of those who did not know already. And if anyone needs help with anything just message me in game or pm me on here and I will help as best as I can.
Vatara

Public complaint

Post by Vatara »

I recieved a complaint today of a pirate acting less then friendly. MrSamson stands accused of calling IAG and KOS assholes during a DM event after dying and losing his gold. This is NOT appropriate behaviour and im sure Toadie has posted about this before. The owner of the complaint is named Raven who was present at the time.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

@ Khell-
Dude your having a little girl?! Cool! Congrats! :nurse: Trust me man. No sweat at all if you cant make it. I make an effort to keep inactivity at a minimum but I'm no nazi.

And as far as the complaints against MrSamson go 1) I dont give a flying fuck about him being "unfriendly" to "raven" cos that guy is a dick himself and he knows it. So :deek: And 2) check this out... read the code of conduct section in the main post. Off the record my advice to the pirates is to avoid making enemies amidst other players, but really - read closely - it breaks no SPT rules.