The Stygian Pirate Trade

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

Yeah, bottom line, we ADVISE you to stay cool and keep the enemies to a minimum, but IAG and KOS representitives have proven to be assholes for no apparent reason from time to time. MrSamson gets off on free speech! Woo!

EDIT:

Yeah, I'd like to withdraw the bit about IAG. I only threw that name in there because members of IAG were accomplices of the events that MrSamson claimed took place. I've got nothing against IAG.

Nor do I have anything against KoS, but, no offense; I can write books on the amount of active players in KoS that choose to make self-righteous dicks out of themselves towards other players for no good reason, other than not being as good at the game as they are.

But yeah, sorry IAG.
Last edited by ChrisCooper on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
omnihero
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

The Imp's Grin

Post by omnihero »

I also have a small shop going selling potions and scrolls. potions are limited to what i find though so the stock on that will be erratic scrolls on the other hand will be pretty steady since I'm working up inscription. of course any weapon/armor I find unusable to me will still go into the clan shop as a donation. ^.^ also If any clanner needs some Khaki potions I have a few in my bank just give me a shout and I'll see what I can do. I'm hoping to get both inscription and alchemy to 100% sometime this year so if anyone has any blank scrolls or raw glass they can spare it would be appreciated as well...
War isn't a game sure one side wins and one side loses..... and it's a lot of fun.... HEY!!! Maybe it is a game!!!!!
There will always be shadows and I will always be one of them!
YARG!!!
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Daemon »

So, I've chatted with MrSamson, and it looks like this was blown out of proportion just a bit. There's no hard feelings there.

Chris, your comment is a little less helpful, though. If IAG representatives have acted in an unpleasant manner, I think either taking it up with that person or letting me know about it are both good ways of dealing with it. From what MrSamson has told me, he's cool with IAG. If there are other incidents you're referring to that I'm not aware of, I'm only a private message away.
LAUGHING OUTSIDE LIKE A MORMON
BrockFNSamson
How do I attack?

Post by BrockFNSamson »

Hey pirates,

I"m going to be real honest here. I'm going to be a little verbally abusive to someone if they train on me, take my gold and then laugh about it. I don't think that was an unexpected response. Who am I, Ghandi? At least I don't whine to my guild for a week and a half about how some guy called me an asshole.

By the way, I think Sunday at 12 is a good time for guild events, Saturday and Friday are for real life events. I don't think they should be mandatory though. I"m pretty low on the totem pole, but that's my 2 cents.
poply
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by poply »

I'm going to try to be the clans tinker.
If there is tinkering that needs done, i will do it!
I will give clan smiths rare smelting tongs and hammers for free.
AND i will do other tinkery things!

to my... interest... i found that the studs you make armor with... look like mushrooms! :LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON:

...if only some nice person had some ore for me... (hint hint) :abject:

if a clan member sees some thing in the clan shop he/she wants... they should ask.
spoiled
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

warning: if I have to get involved (with protecting newbies from assholish clannies) , I'll be very cross
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Understood egg.

Listen up pirates. That's a good rule of thumb actually. If egg has to get involved with a situation then there's officially too much drama. If egg is cross with SPT about something then I will be cross with whoever caused the situation. Code of conduct is being updated over this in fact. It'll basically say exactly what I just said here.

Draevyn! Thanks for being cool man. It's hard to run a new clan and I'd much rather have the other clans looking out for me then trying to tear me down.

And vim! Clan tinker! I like it! :dance:
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

ChrisCooper wrote:Yeah, bottom line, we ADVISE you to stay cool and keep the enemies to a minimum, but IAG and KOS representitives have proven to be assholes for no apparent reason from time to time. MrSamson gets off on free speech! Woo!
There's always..... a reason! HAHAHAHAHHAHA
~Mario
omnihero

A Vanguard moment :P

Post by omnihero »

I'd stay on until you guys start, but I'm on a really uncomfortable Benadryl trip and need to lie down.
War isn't a game sure one side wins and one side loses..... and it's a lot of fun.... HEY!!! Maybe it is a game!!!!!
There will always be shadows and I will always be one of them!
YARG!!!
Riddelion
How do I attack?

Post by Riddelion »

x_o Was busy preparing for/dreading the new semester, sorry I didn't post sooner.
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

Turtle
Lvl 34 as of this edit
Stats: Str 100, Dex 34, Int 144+66 (outdated)

Combat Skills:
Sorcery 89.6
Magery 49.7
Piety 61.2
Block 20.2
Unarmed 11.3
Tactics 9.9

Other Skills:
Item Lore 46.7
Meditation 26.4
Woodcrafting 15.6
Taming 15.2

Currently seeking a party mate or two, or four...

Tortoise
Lvl 14 as of this edit
Stats: Str 102+6, Dex 31, Int 25

Longswords 37.8
Tactics 26.8
Meditation 10.8
Axes 7.8
Healing 4.3
Mining 2.7
Weaponsmith 0.3
Armourer 0.1

Currently seeking: Strong one-handed weapons, hopefully vampyric.
Last edited by Turtle on Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Well today I am temporarily kicking Evan, Marissa and Forced. Didn't hear word from them or see them at the roll. If any of you pirates see them on let them know they are welcome to rejoin if they wish. RhavoX, DPrinny, Khell, and Roop I didn't see either but they're excused, for respective reasons.
Also welcome Turtle to the clan :rebel:
It was nice to see nura and Aliza tonight. I hope to see Master and kalli on soon as well.

Long live the clan.
Vatara
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

internet off

Post by Vatara »

Ok guys well the internet is officially off, the guys being nice enough to let me post this so TTYL guys!
Its Not Weather You Win Or Lose Its How You Play The Game!
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

Taking a break from the game, give it a month or so.

I've been feeling a bit unfulfilled in...well...every aspect of my life recently. I try to log on and play, but I feel so bad in general that I only last for about 30 seconds at a time. I won't be on to participate in the events on sunday.

This isn't permanant (it never is with euo) but I just need some time to break from my ordinary routine and make my life more eventful.

So Toadie, go ahead and kick me from the clan if you'd like, but whatever power I might have had now temporarilly belongs to MrSamson X-D
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Ok man. W/e.
Be happy!! :roll:
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Ok pirates, there's another ROLL coming up :D Woot! Throwin die for 10k! Yarg! Dickin around with the crew! Good times! There's been new players added this week so if they haven't figured out what time the roll will be for them please help them to do that. ---Sunday night. Midnight. Eastern time--- Also. From now on 5k prize (or more depending on how much treasure the clan accumulates over time) to anyone who makes a main post for them self and makes it to the next roll. So if you haven't made one yet, get on that. Please remember. The roll is for fun but I also remove inactive players based on who can and can not make it to them! So if you can not make it please try and let me know. Also, if you cant make it OR let me know and you find yourself kicked, please don't take it personal. I'll re-invite you in a heartbeat!

SPECIAL THIS WEEK! I am doing an extra roll to give away an ebony crook + 5 to any mage who does not already have the same or better. Much :heart: love :heart: for our mages. (Despite Mr Samson and his bigotry :roll: LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON) And of course, since we'll all be on and in party we'll most likely have a clan hunt! I could organize one, but if anyone else has any good ideas for where to go, or would like to lead just ask me in game in /msg whisper chat. I'd love to delegate the privilege to a willing soul :)

I'd also like to note that as of recently there's been some flaming directed towards the clan. That, and KoS has been recruiting new members as well and open invitations have been given to some in the Trade. But I just want to say that I've been really impressed by the loyalty a lot of the pirates have shown. I really want to salute and thank you all for that.
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

What's the highest lvl dungeon in the game? We should assess our skills and move down from there.
khellendros

Post by khellendros »

Well if the roll and such is still on Sundays I cannot attend again. Also on the subject of the ebony crook+5 I'd like to be there for the roll but wouldn't be able to make ot, it would help my character alot since he is lvl65 and only has an ebony staff+1 but its cool. Let one of the other aspiring mages in the clan have a chance to win it so they can look forward to using it in the future. Also I'd love to be there for the clan hunt as well it would be much fun but can't. There are alot of places th hunt pick one good. Just don't let all the low lvls die too quickly.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Khell. If I see you on in the next couple days Ima let you /roll in advance and save your score. I wouldn't do that for anyone but you've contributed a lot towards the clan, so I'm gonna make an exception :rebel: Also... There's a good chance that whichever pirate wins it will have to level a bit before they can use it, so they will probably be willing to let you borrow it until they're ready.
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

BPT!!shouldbetheclansname :)