The Stygian Pirate Trade

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Vatara
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Thank You!

Post by Vatara »

The Oracle wrote:Congrats to Aliza for doing a great job getting the shop started, and Spider for being first to donate! Your support is making this clan better than I imagined it could be so soon. Also, I like the low prices on the items. While not every new player may be a Stygian Pirate, our low prices on a variety of low level items can be a boon to newbies across the board.
Thank you for your words but I can only hope that the crew keeps up with the assistance.
Its Not Weather You Win Or Lose Its How You Play The Game!
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

I'm pretty bummed out right now cos my compy at home's got no internet, and I dunno why or how long it's gonna be for :knife: I will still definitely be there for the first rolling for gold, SUNDAY NIGHT! even if I have to use a different computer, and I hope all ye other dog's will make it as well. Ye best. In the meantime carry on as pirates. Kill monsters and stuff. Level some! Make me proud! :rebel:
Vatara

Make me proud!

Post by Vatara »

Will do capitan, also please watch for RhavoX, hes in another clan but he is talking about switching to ours.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Vatara wrote:Will do capitan, also please watch for RhavoX, hes in another clan but he is talking about switching to ours.
Also vanguard was on today he asked you to call him!
Vatara

Clan Donations

Post by Vatara »

A large thanks to everyone that donates, below is a list of everyone that donates to the clan

1. Myself
2. Spiderkeys x2
3. nurasame x2
4. eyesac
5. Khellendros ( not yet a member )

Please keep the list coming.
Last edited by Vatara on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
omnihero
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Prerolling hunt for all clan members ^.^

Post by omnihero »

Avast Ye Scurvy Dogs! I've got a nice little hunt planned for the clan! Last time we hunted it ended a little bit anti-climatically when the balron at the end of Hell's Keep was just an NPC :knife: . So this time to make up for lost Kills I leading us into Lunacy! We'll all meet and bind at Montor East and I shall lead us into the depths of madness!!!! Best of all Lunacy has a Shadowlord at the end so were Guaranteed a good fight at the end. Glass weapons are optional but hopefully we'll get at least 1 boss shadowlord out of this trip ^.^ *Aliza's message: ... And yes there will be blood! :rebel: *
War isn't a game sure one side wins and one side loses..... and it's a lot of fun.... HEY!!! Maybe it is a game!!!!!
There will always be shadows and I will always be one of them!
YARG!!!
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Important!
Tomorrow night is the first clan event. The hunt of Lunacy, followed by Rolling for Gold. I would LOVE for all of the Trade to make an effort to be active tomorrow. If you cant make it to Rolling for Gold let me know ASAP. Thank ye pirates! Now get back to werk! :dance:
ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

Vanguard (fighter)
Strength - 265
Dexterity - 169
Intelligence - 48

haddiman (rogue)
Strength - 181
Dexterity - 354
Intelligence -25

Slappy
Strength - 127
Dexterity - 61
Intelligence - 342+132
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Congratulations pirates. We've managed to steal the top spot on the scoreboard :rebel:
So, Mario owes haddi 60k LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
More importantly though... everyone seems to be enjoying themselves! So, carry on!!
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

The Oracle wrote:Congratulations pirates. We've managed to steal the top spot on the scoreboard :rebel:
So, Mario owes haddi 60k LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
More importantly though... everyone seems to be enjoying themselves! So, carry on!!
100k more if you beat KoS's top score of 700.
~Mario
omnihero
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Glass Weapons

Post by omnihero »

I think we all agree that we should keep glass weapons in stock so If anyone could donate some to the clan I'm sure it'd be appreciated. particularily if we go after that shadowlord again LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
War isn't a game sure one side wins and one side loses..... and it's a lot of fun.... HEY!!! Maybe it is a game!!!!!
There will always be shadows and I will always be one of them!
YARG!!!
eyesac
How do I attack?

Me

Post by eyesac »

im lvl 32 I come from Mn I like everything. Shawty is my wife, close enough LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON. We have a daughter and another n the way. The end
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Gonna be gone for a few days. It's gonna sound crazy, and it most likely is, but I'm gonna try out for American Idol :P As with most things in my life.. it's all for fun ;)
Keep up the great work everyone's doing leveling. Try and meet members of the trade you haven't gotten a chance to talk to. Find other pirates to raid dungeons with! Yarg yarg yarg. Yarg yarg yarg yarg. That is all. X-D
Vatara

American Idol

Post by Vatara »

You better keep us posted if you make it! Good luck!
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Well, that was a crazy few days, and it turns out "I'm not quite what they were looking for for season 8" :P Oh well. Fun times anyways. But Simon is gonna get his. From owls. YOU CANT FOOL OWLS.
Cant wait to get back home and get some grinding done!!
Riddelion
How do I attack?

Post by Riddelion »

xD At the owls, and welcome back!
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Please add Khellendros to the clan if you see him
Vatara

Special Clan Rolls

Post by Vatara »

Well guys saddly im loseing my internet tuesday but before that I would like to give one more gift to ya'll, so as of sunday at the main roll off I will be holding one more roll off, I got a dragon drop item and who ever gets the right roll will win the item. Good luck!
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

New time for Rolling for Gold?

Post by The Oracle »

A few members have asked if it would be possible to move the weekly Rolling for Gold event to a new time.

Currently Rolling for Gold is scheduled for every Sunday night at midnight eastern time (my time). If anyone needs to figure out what time that is for you just ask me (Toadie) when you see me on what time I have and we'll get it figured out.

This Sunday's Rolling for Gold will remain at the scheduled time!! I am unopposed to the idea of moving the time, but I will insist that the event remain on Sunday. If there are times that are more convenient for you post about it and if I find it beneficial for the whole clan to change it, I will. Please remember that no matter what is finally decided that making everyone happy is ideal, yet often impossible. So all I can do is my best :psychotic:
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

I would think it may be a little more acceptable that if (any time on Sunday between set hours) you are on with a clan member that can't be on at 12:00 A.M. Est (Consider at this time, it would be like 3-4 *guessing* A.M. in western Europe, so If you held the hours of 8 P.M. to 12 A.M. to accept rolls whenever you are on (one roll and record it to have a written record as evidence of that player's roll) it would help fix the problem of some people not being available at a set time (If you meant at 12 AM, everyone rolls at once)