The Stygian Pirate Trade

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

The Oracle
on lolpatrol

The Stygian Pirate Trade

Post by The Oracle »

Welcome to whatever raga bone players new or old wish to join up with our crew. Our doors are wide open! Speak with Toadie if you are looking to throw in your lot with us...
:twisted: The Stygian Pirate Trade :twisted: yarg. <-- click the yarg.
Don't even come to us unless you want to kick ass. Our crew is in it for the long haul. We all believe in SPT. We are happy to share our loot amongst our ranks, because we want everyone to be prepared for the fights that stretch out before them in New Sosaria. Also, be ready to participate in some grueling clan activities. Most importantly, this should be fun. I want our crew to be rowdy and bustling with excitement at all times. AT ALL TIMES! :psychotic:
Requirements?
- Must join with your highest level character (or with some exceptions your most active alt).
- Must not have any alts in other clans.
- Must play every character you have in the Trade (gain at least one level each week).
And that's it.
Code of Conduct?
For the most part nothing. We encourage all members of the Trade to do whatever the hell they please, so long as it doesn't bother egg. If egg is upset with you then it gives SPT a bad image. So we'll be upset with you as well. Consequences will vary. Besides that, we need to feel genuinely responsible for the well being of one another. The only thing that will get you kicked out is if you show blatant and shameless disregard, or disrespect for another member. No one in SPT is above this code. As leaders Van and Toadie will set the lead in showing respect to one another.

Future of SPT?
We've had an explosive start so far! The pirates have done an excellent job to date playing actively and participating in events. Incidentally, we've managed to get an impressive lead on the clan scoreboard. Now that the Trade is growing larger and is becoming nicely established we'd like to maintain the focus on playing actively, but also create a drive for leveling and generating more loot. Also, we have some interesting ideas for clan events, once we have enough gold saved to give out a worthy pile to the winners. Pvp training is another thing we're trying to work out right now. There's been a good deal of loot sharing so far and we'd like to see that continue.

OMGZ I Just joint SPT WTF do I do!!!?
Well, there's only a few things that we'd really would like members to do. Most important is to play actively, meet and help out other members, and participate in events and contests. This maximizes FUN :P as well as helps everyone in the clan to gain levels. If you have time, why not take a moment to create a main page for yourself!? Check out my main post as a basic example for how you might set yours up. It can be fun to keep your main post updated as your characters grow, and also keep track of your fellow pirates. Feel free to help out where you can, and to get help where you can. We're not a bunch of nancies, but we do watch out for one another.

:D Current Happenings :D

Bloodiest pirate of the week!
From now on we will record every pirates levels on Sunday night. Whichever pirate gains the most levels by the next Sunday night when levels are recorded again will win the title of bloodiest pirate! Maybe even a heap of gold! Depends how impressive the bloodlust was, and how Toadie's feeling. Lulz.

Members.
Captain - Toadie (alts = Ai, Myth) :nightshade:
Worshiper of Faulinei, and icon of the world of piracy.
Quartermaster - haddiman (alts = Slappy, Vanguard) :nightshade:
A villanous bard, he is Toadie's right hand man.
The Pirates - The Heart and Soul of the Trade -
vimly (alts = vimris, qovy) :nightshade:
Winner
Forced
Szalbierz
ArchmageGavin :nightshade:
eclips :nightshade:
Donbara
Rurik (alts = Geir, Karina) :nightshade:
Zyr
Love
Turtle :nightshade:
mariah
branchelle :nightshade:
Krisis
Khellendros :nightshade:
Sabrial
DoctorRude :nightshade:
Assailant

Stranded pirates - Lost at sea!! We await their return.
MrSamson :nightshade:
Rious :nightshade:
Aliza (alts = Katrina) :nightshade:
nurasame (alts = omnihero) :nightshade:
Master :nightshade:
kallisto :nightshade:

Bloodiest pirate of the week! - Rurik
Lvl 95 - 99. Nice job!

Jobs!
Lieutenant - Rurik - Master of battle tactics. Organizes and leads raids.
Tempest - ????? - The Tempest is the authority on black magic. All pirate mages will look to The Tempest for guidance.
Shopkeep - Khellendros - Runs a merchant that generates gold for everyone in the Trade.
Tinker - vimly - Need something random, but you cant figure out how to get it? Likely a tinker can make it for you.

These are the only official jobs so far but more may be in order in the near future. Also thanks is in order for ALL the pirates who do so much for the clan by way of helping new and/or low level members, donating to the shopkeep, and even just plain leveling their characters and being active and making it to the events. These might not fall under specific job titles, but they are all just as important, and they do not go unnoticed!

Diplomacy.
IAG - Allies.
No other clans are of any concern to us really.
Also, goemon seems to have a mock rivalry towards us due to his thing being that he's a ninja, and our thing being that we're pirates. So, whatever. We can play along :bandit:
Last edited by The Oracle on Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:28 pm, edited 98 times in total.
Vatara
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Hi Toadie asked me to apply

Post by Vatara »

I told you I would check it out well here I am and applying to join, online name Aliza, well Toadie let me know.
Its Not Weather You Win Or Lose Its How You Play The Game!
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Toadie's main post. (Template for other members)

Post by The Oracle »

All members of The Trade please make main posts of your own. Edit them as you develop your characters, so everyone can stay up to date with your progress and needs. All pirates' main posts will be linked to the main page via the nightshade icon :nightshade: next to thier names. Make an effort to check this thread each time you play! :) Thank you!

Toadie.
Wondering how to set up a link? This is the code.
[ url = http://euo.swut.net/plyr.php?yourname ] yourname [ /url ]
Exactly like that BUT, with NO SPACES.

(Setting up a link to your player profile will allow us to see what gear you are currently using.)
Level 94. 584 str, 25 dex, 25 int. (Showing stats gives a better picture of your character's build)
Combat skills. (Only need to post skills that show which weapon types you use, and if you use a shield.)
Maces - 100
Block - 100
Crafting skills. (Only need to post skills that can be used to make/gather things for other members.)
Mining - 76
Inscription - 78
Weaponsmith - 50

Ai.
Lvl 39. 100 str, 183 dex, 25 int.
Combat skills.
Shortswords - 91
Ranged - 67
Crafting skills.
Fishing - 100
Cartography - 72
Mining - 56
Weaponsmith - 36
Woodcrafting - 35

Docent.
Lvl 22. 88 str, 88 dex, 30 int.
Combat skills.
Unarmed - 52
Crafting skills.
Inscription - 33
Fishing - 26.

Currently seeking -
Vampyric one handed mace +7, or +8.
Any heavy +6 gear BR or addy.
A tower shield +6 BR or addy.
Enchanted one handed maces, preferably vampyric.
Artifact maces.
Warriorbands.
Sentri shield.
Shardcrystal Aegis.
Brown potions. (Brown potions with Toadie = A CAN OF WHOOPASS)

My name is Daniel. I live in Florida. I work at a cafe and I am actively pursuing starting a band with my cousin Chris, who you might know as Vanguard/haddiman/Slappy.

BY THE WAY!! I made my page pretty basic just because it is an example. But have fun!!! when you make yours! :dance: You can put a little less or a little more then I've put here if you please. Once you've made your post you can edit it with the "edit" button on the top right hand of the post, so long as you are logged in.
Last edited by The Oracle on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:41 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Wasn't original SPT "Swashbuckling Pirates of Tanelore"? Or something like that :?
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

The new name is an improvement!
IAmBatMan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by IAmBatMan »

Toadie wrote:Vanguard - Captain
Van is the ruthless fighter who gives us inspiration. As SPT becomes a formidable force, Van will be the one we'll have to thank.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Lenocium est non facile.
Chedich
on lolpatrol

Post by Chedich »

Aliza doesn't have an alt named Katrina, that's Rurik's alt! :P
Onyxt
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Onyxt »

Chedich wrote:Aliza doesn't have an alt named Katrina, that's Rurik's alt! :P
Wrong, his alt is Karina.
muse
BBQ ABC <3

Post by muse »

Hi my name is Muse... :)
I'm a rogue and I love my warrior Toadie. :heart:

Muse
Lvl 24. 88 str, 136 dex, 25 int.
Combat skills.
shortswords - 66.

I'm looking to level up, and have better weapons. :dance:
Last edited by muse on Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:56 am, edited 14 times in total.
muse
BBQ ABC <3

Post by muse »

Us:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
omnihero
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Player Profile

Post by omnihero »

nurasame.

Level 50. 102 str, 54 dex, 218 int.
Combat skills.
Sorcery,magery,piety - 100
Block - 25 *not that is does a mage any good LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON
Crafting skills.
Taming - 77
Fishing - 75
Item Lore - 62
Enchanting - 36
Inscription - 35
Tailoring - 21
Woodcraft - 20
Tinkering - 16
Mining - 15
Cartography - 10
Alchemy - 9
Armorer - 5

seeking = nothing at the moment... maybe mageband or some other better spell casting gear OH!!! I'll also take any cursed uncurse scrolls you guy find out there... Mwa Ha Ha HA!!!!

omnihero

Level 21 . 126 str, 43 dex, 31 int.
Combat skills.
Long swords 38
Tactics 28
Block 11
Crafting Skills
Taming 24
Fishing 10
Item Lore 9
tailoring 4

seeking = -.-; what doesn't he need.... well any spare armor of NV or Gold would be nice
Last edited by omnihero on Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
War isn't a game sure one side wins and one side loses..... and it's a lot of fun.... HEY!!! Maybe it is a game!!!!!
There will always be shadows and I will always be one of them!
YARG!!!
Vatara

Info About me

Post by Vatara »

Aliza
Rogue
Lvl 40, Str 127+11, Dex 156+28, Int 25
Combat Skills,
ShortSwords 91.2, Ranged 27.2
Other Skills,
Healing 67.6, Item Lore 35.7, Locks 35.1, Meditation 30.6, Taming 25.8, Stealth 23.4, Traps 23.2, Fishing 19.4

Seeking = 2 Vampyric Rondels + 4 and 2 Vampyric Rondels + 5

http://euo.swut.net/plyr.php?Aliza

Katrina
Mage
Lvl 18 ( in progress ) Str 61, Dex 55, Int 66
Combat Skills,
Sorcery 39.6, Piety 19.7, Magery 15.6
Other Skills, ( in progress )
Meditation 26.7

http://euo.swut.net/plyr.php?Katrina

Seeking = any cheap mage gear of +1, Thank you Toadie for the donations of Swamp Boots of Int +7, Copper Gi of Vig +5, Padded leggings of MR+1, Necklace of Def+1. Looking for a weapong for my mage and any advanced armour. Thanks in advance.

A bit about the person behind Aliza and Katrina

Well in real life my name is Angela, im 24 and a major D&D fanatic, I love DBZ ( Dragonball Z for those who dont know ), I am married and am constatly online. I live in Niagara falls, Ontario and Marineland Bites. Nurasame is my Husband IRL so yea we have alot in common. I started this game at nuras instance and because my sister played and told me about this game. My sisters char name was VataraSei + Vatara. My char Aliza currently has over 500k after selling a wand of transefer I got from killing a mino shaman :dance: and I am really impressed with how she is comeing along. If you have any suggestions for my rogue I am more then open for them. I have never met Van online so I hope to meet you soon. Well now im just muttering so I will ttyl. Im out.
Last edited by Vatara on Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Chedich wrote:Aliza doesn't have an alt named Katrina, that's Rurik's alt! :P

Thank you BUT Katrina belongs to me!!!
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

Vatara wrote:If you have any suggestions for my rogue I am more then open for them.
I've found best possible range for rogue weapons is 25%str to 75%dex. Right now yours is at like 47%str to 53%dex.

Also for your mage, I'd get str up before getting dex up.

I know this isnt my clan page but I couldnt resist posting some opinions that will help if you try them.

And dan I couldnt help but get a kick out of..
Level 57. 366 str, 25 dex, 25 int.
Currently seeking - brown potions.
:P
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Thanks for your advice, I will take it into consideration.

Eidolon wrote:
Vatara wrote:If you have any suggestions for my rogue I am more then open for them.
I've found best possible range for rogue weapons is 25%str to 75%dex. Right now yours is at like 47%str to 53%dex.

Also for your mage, I'd get str up before getting dex up.

I know this isnt my clan page but I couldnt resist posting some opinions that will help if you try them.

And dan I couldnt help but get a kick out of..
Level 57. 366 str, 25 dex, 25 int.
Currently seeking - brown potions.
:P
Lemonope
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

Post by Lemonope »

Skeys is very busy so I decided to post for him...

These days he is after:

vampyric claymore+6
Field Plate+5
Black Greaves Of Str+16 or +17
Horned Helm of Str+16 or +17
Copper Gauntlets of Str+13 or +14
Ring of Strength +17 or +18
Ankh Of Strength + 17 or +18

And plus 100k to 200k gold to buy it whoever offers it.
Riddelion
How do I attack?

Post by Riddelion »

Viole
Level 30 Mage
Str 70, Dexterity 25, Intelligence 159+32

Combat Skills
Magery 95
Sorcery 75
Piety 32
Unarmed 18

Crafting Skills
Woodcrafting 32
Inscription 4

Riddelion
Level 19 Rogue
Strength 73, Dexterity 90, Intelligence 25

Combat Skills
Shortswords 54

Crafting Skills
Tailoring 3

And eh...about rolling for gold. That's 1 AM for me. o.o; Now, I -am- the type to sleep late, but especially because it's a Sunday, I can't guarantee I'll always appear. I -do- need rest, and I do get tired some days. Dx Sorry if I can't attend all the time.
Last edited by Riddelion on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vatara

New Clan Update - Toadie please post this on your thread!

Post by Vatara »

With permission from Toadie we now have a personalized store called the Pirates Plunder. All sales from that shop go to benifeting the clan, you are welcome to donate any + weapons, armour or jewelery, I dont take anything for that shop except those. The shop is now known as the Pirates Plunder in Mon, Please talk to Aliza for more info.
Vatara

Post by Vatara »

Vatara wrote:With permission from Toadie we now have a personalized store called the Pirates Plunder. All sales from that shop go to benifeting the clan, you are welcome to donate any + weapons, armour or jewelery, I dont take anything for that shop except those. The shop is now known as the Pirates Plunder in Mon, Please talk to Aliza for more info.

I would like to thank SpiderKeys for the FIRST large donation of items for my shop!
The Oracle
on lolpatrol

Post by The Oracle »

Congrats to Aliza for doing a great job getting the shop started, and Spider for being first to donate! Your support is making this clan better than I imagined it could be so soon. Also, I like the low prices on the items. While not every new player may be a Stygian Pirate, our low prices on a variety of low level items can be a boon to newbies across the board.

Also! A hearty yarg should be thrusted at vimly as a welcome to the Trade!! X-D Anyone who was formerly a member of The Rising Shadows I would like to encourage to follow in your former leader's footsteps! Old alliances need not die :cool:
Last edited by The Oracle on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.