MMNS Clan Thread

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

MMNS Clan Thread

Post by Eclips »

I'll have this post finished by Saturday night. Post below for now if you're interested in joining MMNS under my leadership.

Clan Requirements

- You must be at least level 10 to join as an apprentice to the MMNS guild to show that you have a basic understanding of the mechanics of the game.

- MMNS will be accepting non-mage characters, but they will -receive different titles and ranks throughout the guild.

- New members will have to face a trial of sorts to join the clan. Trials will be level based.

- Once you move above the rank of apprentice, you will be expected to donate both time and money to the guild. Amounts will be determined at a later time.

Clan Rules

1. You must show respect to all guild members, especially those ranked higher than you.

2. Don't fag up global. Not only does it make you look stupid, it makes the guild and more importantly myself, stupid for inviting you into the clan.

3. Keys and access to the guild hall will only be granted to those above the rank apprentice.

4. If you are going to take from the public guild containers, you are expected to return to them equally. For instance, if you're going to take some armor or weaponry, you should donate reagents and other supplies or money.

5. You can PK
within the guild, but doing so repeatedly, or any other harassing of other members will get you expelled from the clan.

6. Anything you donate or leave within a guild container (if you have one) will not be returned to you if you are expelled from the clan. If you're stupid enough to get kicked out, you don't deserve your shit back anyways.

7. Report any breaking of the rules to a higher ranking guild members.

Current Clan Members
*Ordered by Rank

Guild Master
-eclips (alts: Silence & Fury)

Guild master of MMNS and final word of authority. Oversees all activities and members of the guild.

The Mage Council
-Blackmage
-Laz

Only the highest mages can be present within the council. The council reports to no one except for the Guild Master. Each will represent a lower rank of the guild in meetings and will oversee said ranks.

Royal Guard
-Mackey

Generally non-mage players. Their duty is to protect the council and guild master in times of need. When not on assignment from the council, they are expected to help defend any guild members in need.

Mystics
-FireEmporo

Mystics are the mages within the clan who haven't been promoted higher up yet. Although all members will be expected to contribute to crafting and gathering, this is the mystics primary objective. They will donate crafting goods for trade with other guilds.

Apprentices
Hairball

Apprentices are the beginner mages to EUO. They're membership is a trial and they will be expected to be on their best behavior if they wish to stay within the guild.
Last edited by Eclips on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

1. You must show respect to all guild members, especially those ranked higher than you.
Ain't I still the highest level in clan? X-D
2. Don't fag up global. Not only does it make you look stupid, it makes the guild and more importantly myself, stupid for inviting you into the clan.
I would like to be exempt from this rule X-D
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

I'll join MMNS if you'll accept me. I'm level 103.
~Mario
Backstabb
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by Backstabb »

-.- Thanks for humiliating me
Last edited by Backstabb on Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regular
---------------------

Columbus---------> 53

Backstabb---------> 29

Canaan------------> 32

Permant Death
----------------------
SirVerrath--------->56
DrBiggie
on lolpatrol

Post by DrBiggie »

Backstabb AKA AllForWill wrote:thanks for the invite xD
Warning:

He WILL steal from you.
"I should make a gold suit of armor for my pimp"

DrBiggie: wtfs up Raiden?!
Raiden: you high?
Raiden
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Raiden »

Yes, he is a thief. I can vouch for that.
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

Hairball has proven himself worthy and will be joining as an apprentice.
Yolkindragon
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

MMNS Clan Thread

Post by Yolkindragon »

I was wondering what part in the clan i have :dance: --> Yolkin <--