Clan halls

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Pythian
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by Pythian »

Don't worry, I shall step in and take her place. I shall continue to make my maps of crap, that can make even a dead man go insane.

:smoke:

And I won't stop until Every Clan has a Clan Hall made by me!

*Fades back into the shadows for another couple months*
profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=475
www.methosk.com
A Personal Home Site Built From Scratch.
coldfire2
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by coldfire2 »

make them have to record themselves watching lemonparty tubgirl and meatspin all at once for an hour while keeping a boner up for the duration
Pythian

Post by Pythian »

coldfire2 wrote:make them have to record themselves watching lemonparty tubgirl and meatspin all at once for an hour while keeping a boner up for the duration
Here is a better idea.

A) Go find the Yellow Pages.
B) Look up a Psych. and call her/him and set up an appointment.
C) EWWWW
www.methosk.com
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

no offense @ pyth but i would never trade my clan hall in for one you made X-D
"All things end in judgement."
Pythian

Post by Pythian »

The pirate ship didn't turn out too horrible, you never know, maybe I will surprise you :P
www.methosk.com
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Some requirements might be nice to see. Your names states Wielders of Fire. Perhaps usage of torches and Vas Flam spells would be an ideal principle to go on. It kind of sucks that there are no flaming weapons or more element based spells in the game along with element resistances. Perhaps a weekly sacrifice in the lava for each member should be a requirement also. Remember, make your clan mean something special that people will want to join. Now with the way clans are set up there are so many ways to have factions. Be creative, give a story backdrop for your clan. If all clans are essentially the same with just a different name, then people will just drop out left and right.
That was posted by me in another thread and it made me think of names that are actually pretty common for a clan:

Brotherhood Of Steel
Disciples Of Steel
Order Of the Fist
Masters Of The Universe (heh)
Legion Of The Damned
Lords Of The Realms
etc etc etc.
ZUPS!!!!
laz
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by laz »

Ok, so here's my 2 cents:
- dont make a hub town, use a pre-existing one;

Places like Chester hill, Kingswood, Barter East, or even some rooms in Bucc's Den could be suited for a few portals/entrances to different halls.

As much as i like Chester Hill, i think its a shame to see places like Bucc's Den underused (that applies according to my knowledge about the place - I know a few of you have their place there, which is really nice!).
Vatara
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

ideas for clan halls

Post by Vatara »

I like the idea posted of a small city of clan halls, like with the personal houses, make it have like 2 floors in the house and use that as a guild hall, if they want it to be any better you know then you have to pay cash for it like $50 to make a castle or something personal like IAG, I think all clans current and new should be put to this restriction. If they want to keep there castle it will cost them the 1 time fee of $50 cash paid in what ever way they decide.
Its Not Weather You Win Or Lose Its How You Play The Game!