[KAD]: Kill And Destroy thread. The Revival

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

ChrisCooper
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by ChrisCooper »

There's no reason to disband KAD. Like I said in another one of the player made clan's thread, every new clan is going to get a pretty hefty amount of negative crit.

The thing is, you have a pretty successful clan right now. The only reason anyone can really find to put it down is the non-serious name, along with a few lower level players.

This clan should be taken alot more seriously than many of the other player made clans, because it's one of the few that have a strong leader.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
WbBann
Here for the lesbians.

Post by WbBann »

jumpstart wrote:I'm thinking about dissolving the clan. I'm getting tired of the criticism, so I might give the people what they want.
I used to take criticism to heart all the time aswell, its a fact of life. If Bruce Lee, Ricky Hatton or even Manchester UTD took critism to heart every time, then bruce lee would still be alive and kicking, ricky hatton would be at the pub every more than he is now and manchester utd would be in the conference division. Doesn't matter how succesful you are, you will always recieve criticism.
Backstabb
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by Backstabb »

Rule number 1 dont get banned? Wow how original :grubby:
Regular
---------------------

Columbus---------> 53

Backstabb---------> 29

Canaan------------> 32

Permant Death
----------------------
SirVerrath--------->56
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

level req. is 40 so why is herc and ziplock in? (ok ziplock has been leveling like crazy so he might be 40 now)
ChrisCooper

Post by ChrisCooper »

But ya know what the thing is? And this really makes me sick to my stomache.

The clan wouldn't be getting AS much critiscism if SOMEBODY hadn't critiscised it in the first place. It always starts with the beloved popular player, then all the "lower link of 'da chain" players follow up on it.

What you should do is keep the clan up and running, but have a mod lock this thread.
I'm here to kick ass, and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum.
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

goemon wrote:level req. is 40 so why is herc and ziplock in? (ok ziplock has been leveling like crazy so he might be 40 now)
goemon... I posted a FAQ/questions and I clearly said that if you're already in the clan you stay in lvl req or no lvl req. The KAD clan is still alive. I will ask a mod or admin to lock this thread and I'll make another.
~Mario
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

New clan name is 'Kill And Destroy'. I'm trying to come up with some serious names. :cool: Help me out here there could be better ones. PM me in game or on forums.
Edit: Some other recomendations that we may add

1. Knights Against Darkness. (Rusty)
2. Kings And Destiny. (Froger)
3. Knights Against Dragons (monkeyterd)
~Mario
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

I ganked the level requirement. Everyone is now welcome to join the clan.
~Mario
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Just posting to let ya know Mario, I REMADE BlueKnight... again, he is now a Fighter again. I like the idea of a speedy fighter, but getting his skills up to 100 won't be to easy, but if/when I'm on reg I'll prolly be getting his skills up, and It'd be nice if you'd help me get him to lvl 61 :\ Lvl 58, and starting over, the best I can kill are minotaurs, and w/out special I feel like I'm not getting anywhere, but by the time he's lvl 65-70 I hope to have 90+ in LS and hopefully have a decent Polearms. Just a heads up, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me out here. ^.^
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

Due to recent inactivity I am stepping down as clan leader. So i'm looking for someone to lead the clan. If someone doesn't take over the clan, I will disband it.
So if you want to lead the clan ask me in forums or in game. ;)
~Mario
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

'recent inactivity' as in what? you're not playing as often? and/or dont plan on playing much anymore?
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

It means i don't have the time to play anymore. I can get on every now and then, But not much.
~Mario
Bk

Post by Bk »

I'd be more than happy to take over, if you'd let me. But I'm guessing you can't play as much b/c of a sport? But you not being on doesn't mean you have to step down as clan leader. . .
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

Bk wrote:I'd be more than happy to take over, if you'd let me. But I'm guessing you can't play as much b/c of a sport? But you not being on doesn't mean you have to step down as clan leader. . .
I true clan leader is active. And I can no longer be as active.
Of course I can get on every now and then. But I don't want a dead clan. Bk I will give you the clan when I see you on.
~Mario
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

BlueKnight is now the leader of the clan.. I am no longer part of the clan. Bk do what you want with it.
~Mario
Bk

Post by Bk »

I'll prolly start a new thread and hopefully get it stickied. ^.^ Thanks Mario.
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

Someone delete this thread.
There is a new one.
~Mario
Bk

Post by Bk »

New KAD post not getting stickied... If any KAD members check up on forums, post here, I'll be also seeing who all is playing active KAD members, and will update the clan's members. And also when mario starts playing again, he may be taking the clan back..
jumpstart

Post by jumpstart »

is anyone gonna delete this thread?
~Mario
Bk

Post by Bk »

No, but I really haven't been on much. Only one clan member I know is actually on too, and it's Ziplock, so I may give him the clan... ^.^