Retired Thread The Izumi Adventurers' Guild

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

kusofthevalley
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

IAG Merchant Is in Business!

Post by kusofthevalley »

Our new clan merchant (situated at 27 22 Barter Town West in case you didn't know) has done excellent business. I've just taken the first uplift of 34k, and it's so far mostly selling stuff for new players. If you want to add to the stock, put your sellables in the Ragabones chest in the middle of the guild, and EleganceBlade will handle the sales and return the profits to the clan.
Ugrog, EleganceBlade, Zelephereth, Polyphemus, Richard, LordHighgate, Quentin, Valley, ad infinitum
gendergerm
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Post by gendergerm »

So who from the clan is all entering the tourney, and in what division?
i'm in da featherweight with Haxor, and i really should try and get my hands on some MR gear :P
'Silence goes faster backwards'
-Orpheus
Lady Faerfoxe
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Lady Faerfoxe »

kusofthevalley wrote:Our new clan merchant (situated at 27 22 Barter Town West in case you didn't know) has done excellent business. I've just taken the first uplift of 34k, and it's so far mostly selling stuff for new players. If you want to add to the stock, put your sellables in the Ragabones chest in the middle of the guild, and EleganceBlade will handle the sales and return the profits to the clan.
Wow, that's awesome, Ug - well done! Let us know if there are any things that sell particularly well, and we can concentrate on those... tints, int... whatever :)
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

FYI, I withdrew abt 2k of ore. I'll refill it as soon as possible.
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Daemon »

This is an important clarification of the rules regarding withdrawing and donating items to the clan chests.

Craftable materials have been taken from the containers, and not replaced. This has happened a few times -- I've noticed it myself, and it's also been pointed out to me by other members of the clan. By craftable materials, I mean things such as ore, raw glass, logs, etc.

The idea of having a large reserve of items in the clan is so people can make use of the materials they need, but it's not a free-for-all. If you take materials, you are expected to either replace them in a reasonable amount of time, or contribute something of roughly equal value to the clan. For instance, if you take 5K of logs, and give back 5K of ore, that's acceptable. Or you could contribute a large quantity of potions or scrolls.

Likewise, if you take potions, scrolls and other such items, it's polite to contribute something back. I know not everyone has high scores in Inscription and Alchemy, so it's good that we can help each other in those areas that are not our strengths. But if you take a lot of potions, for instance, give something back.

I'm not going to make a list of what I think is fair. Every member of IAG is intelligent enough to know the value of individual items. That's why it's painful for me to even have to write this.

Thankfully, this post isn't all negative, though.

I applaud Eidolon's post above, where he's stated that he's taken something. That's sensible, and is a great example to follow.

I'm also proud of the members who have contributed so much to the clan already, and my heartfelt thanks goes out to those; you know who you are.

On a positive note, the Clan Scoreboard reflects our continued success this week, as we're at #1.

So, I've got a lot to be proud of with IAG. But, guys and gals... let's keep it so I can be proud of everything IAG does, okay?
LAUGHING OUTSIDE LIKE A MORMON
Rufio
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Rufio »

I have to say great job of stealing the number one spot on the clan scoreboard.

Great job.

Rufio
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
Lady Faerfoxe
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

IAG Ragabones update

Post by Lady Faerfoxe »

Thanks to sterling efforts by everyone involved, especially Ugrog for running the shop, we now have over 100K in the Ragabones chest from the proceeds of selling our unwanted drops.
Well done! :D
Eidolon

Post by Eidolon »

Just put 3377 ingots into the Metal & Ore box.
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Falling

Post by Daemon »

Chin up, folks. Something is being done about our falling score on the clan scoreboards.

Your leader has spoken! All quake in fear! :smile:
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Screenshots?

Post by Daemon »

Double-post? It's like I'm mad with power.

IAG Screenshot Scavenger Hunt is now open.
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Daemon »

I'm thinking of changing the level 50 guideline on the boxes up a bit. I mean, level 50 is looking a lot more newbish than it used to, so it'd be more useful to organise our higher-level stuff into more appropriate boxes. Clan members, give me some feedback on what you think a good level would be.

Also, I'm looking for some suggestions for fun clan activities to engage everyone with. I've got a couple of ideas already, but they're not great, so any suggestions are welcome.

Here's a cow. :cow:
kusofthevalley
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Post by kusofthevalley »

As far as I'm aware level 50 is still the cut for experience point sharing, so it makes sense to split the chests that way. Yes.

Also chaps, I was going to spread a few notes I have with you all. Remind me about it ingame.
Ugrog, EleganceBlade, Zelephereth, Polyphemus, Richard, LordHighgate, Quentin, Valley, ad infinitum
Eidolon

Re: NEW The Izumi Adventurers' Guild

Post by Eidolon »

To all of you in IAG and everyone else who I've gotten to know very closely throughout the past 5+ years I've actively played this game:

I decided EUO, though fun and a great way to meet some very interesting people, has been a massive waste of my time. All the countless hours turning into months turning into over a year of total playtime has pretty much slapped me right in the face recently with all I could have accomplished instead during that time.

This is why I've decided to very rarely if not ever log back on. Due to this, I'd like to ask the few of you in IAG and those outside IAG to Private Message me here on the forums to get my AIM/MSN screennames. Even tho I've decided to quit doesnt mean I want to cut off all communication with those of you who have become dear friends to me, even if we have never personally met.

Anyways, off to bigger and better things I suppose. I look forward to continuing our great conversations and relationships outside this game. I won't be checking any of the forums except for a few times again to check my PMs so replying here wont get a response.

Later on guys and good luck with everything.