MMNS Clan Thread - Old Thread

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

AFW stole from MiB too (I figured it out when he tried to sell the stolen goods back to me). Watch out for him and his alts.
kaiser's Tranos: The rulers of the aceint times lands, the most powerfull and feared carnovours, or whore they.
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

Next time im on remind me to give you a bunch of gear I have laying around. My memory is useless anymore.
Tabitha
on lolpatrol

Post by Tabitha »

ummm BM... when will you be logging in... cause if i am not getting back in the clan ... I would atleast like the chance to get my things from my room... i posted on page 4 ... dont know if ya seen that, would love to be in the clan still ..but dont know when you will be on... I have to go for some kemo later so dont know if i will be around tonight, but i am on now.
Eternally Grateful To Pythian, and CIA ...TY
Mackey wrote:you guys dont jerk off to transformers? it's pleasure in disguise, dammit!

jumpstart wrote:People who call egg a EggMcFaggot should really suck his EggMcNuggets.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Destroyer donated 25k to the clan and Arragon has now sold the 140+ suits of +1 fp that heph made. When the 25k gets deposited you should have close to 150k in the MMNS Guild Fees box.
ZUPS!!!!
laz
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by laz »

MAIN POST UPDATED
here

Here's something i'd like to know:

what does your mage char wear?
Laz carries:
- vamp crook AS/Damage +3 leech mana
- robe +2
- padded leggins vig +10
- leather helm int +7
- leather gloves int +8
- goldweave padded boots vig +7
[- swamp boots int +8 (for swamp use...)]
- ring vig +5
- ring int +10
- necklace vig +8
[- necklace str +10 (sometimes you just need it!]

:)
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Gads! Why didn't I think about carrying around a spare strength trinket. When I get back I'll check Arragon. I doubt he's using much.
ZUPS!!!!
byt123
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by byt123 »

Hey All,
I haven't posted in a while (nor have played in a while too for that matter!).. reading this post I understand it wasn't just me that lost MMNS membership, but was a general clean out.

Well I hope to be on a bit more.. it was a combination of busy life + when I lost all my money (due to the rule change of dieing drops your money, I wasn't aware of the change, died and quit the game without realising I'd left around $70k lieing around - kind of put me off after that).

Anyhow, if MMNS does regroup and if I'm on more often, would be happy to rejoin the clan and contribute to making the clan one that people will clamour to join!

Cheers
Jorrem.
Jorrem: Lvl 80 Mage
laz

Post by laz »

I changed my gear:

robe +2 ---» goldweave robe vigour +10
ring vig +5 ---» ring int +10
leather helm int +7 ---» leather helm int +13

Did ended up loosing a bit of defense, but got extra int and vig!

:smoke:
laz

Post by laz »

Hey, how about some MMNS hunting together? All stuff collected would go to the guilds chests, in a re-stocking attempt.
It's pretty doable, we just need to get the correct schedule (some of us are in different times zones).
What you say? BM, do you want to try this?
laz

Post by laz »

bump

Apart from eclips, i haven't seen anyone else around. "Are we dead yet?"
:(
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

I've seen BM on twice in maybe two months, neither time being very long. We're probably the only two left, everyone else left or hasn't been on.
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

just fyi, its never good to be in a clan that BM's leading. it always dies.
BlackMage

Post by BlackMage »

:getout:

Anyways, I'm on more than you think. No one seems to be on whenever I am on though. So don't worry. I'm just busy.

And don't mind Eidolon's retarded comment. The only reason the clan died last time was because I merged his reject clan into mine while he was banned. :roll:
"All things end in judgement."
laz

Post by laz »

Yes, its difficult to be online when other members are. During weekdays i have no access because i'm behind a proxy, and at night i have a bad connection (below 56kbs :( ), so i can only log during weekends.

I pm'd eclips about hunting together, but i pm'd you as well regarding some other issue. Have you looked at that?
Eidolon

Post by Eidolon »

BlackMage wrote:
And don't mind Eidolon's retarded comment. The only reason the clan died last time was because I merged his reject clan into mine while he was banned. :roll:
haha whatever. we know what really happened.

i dont wanna start anything even tho i already did. just forget i said anything mr bm ;)

good luck with the clan. :ass:
BlackMage

Post by BlackMage »

Main post updated - yes it's long overdue, I apologize.

Council has been recreated, let me know if it doesn't suit you or you don't think that you can/will be capable of doing what you've been 'assigned' to do.

Checking current stockpiles of gear now. Will post a little later what they are.

And to answer a question I was asked earlier; everyone is allowed access to every chest EXCEPT FOR THE CHESTS IN THE ROOMS AND THE CLAN FEES CHEST. Just please be kind enough to replace what you use.
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

When we stock do we buy the shit on our own and then ask for the money from the clan hall or do we ask for money first then go buy the shit?
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

How many enchanters are there in MMNS? If we have some that are able to craft +4 weapons/+3 armour/+10 stat/vig or better, then I think that some items should be disenchanted for better organization.

As you may or may not know, egg has patched up the lag synch error so now only the top 100 items (or is it 50) show up; even though merchants/banks/mimics hold 500 or thereabouts.

Remember to donate what you can. Its not just money that is needed but raw materials of any sort.
ZUPS!!!!
BlackMage

Post by BlackMage »

Eclips wrote:When we stock do we buy the shit on our own and then ask for the money from the clan hall or do we ask for money first then go buy the shit?
That's what the money in the clan hall is for... X-D

Just let me know how much you want/need before you take it so I can keep up with it.
Eclips

Post by Eclips »

Im an enchanter, about 35 enchanting so far, i think i may be the only one tho.