OLD Izumi Adventurers' Guild

EUO clan threads go here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

not sure if I'm in the "dont reply" part, but I think Jacek. I see him on a substantial amount of time. Oh, and congrats on the engagement J-money.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
Heniek
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Heniek »

I think that Draevyn would be good leader of IAG(he plays EUO for quite long time, he's a reputable player, and I've seen him lately quite often logged on), so my vote goes for him(if you will decide to pass leadership to someone else).
Lady Faerfoxe
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Lady Faerfoxe »

I admit to being a little biased, but I also think Drae would make a great clan leader. He's a regular GM for a roleplay group, and sorts out any issues very fairly without playing favourites (not even for me... <mumble grumble> ;P )

I also think he'll be able to put the time in, certainly for the foreseeable future.

My second choice is really difficult - I was torn betwen Mav and Heniek, because they are both very very good players, really helpful and friendly. but I think Heniek gets it by a whisker.

Hope we'll still see you around sometimes though, Eid?
Pontifactus
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Pontifactus »

I vote Dravyen for mayor :) He rocks out loud and he is one of the fairest players I know. Hed make a fine leader.
IAmBatMan
Here for the lesbians.

Post by IAmBatMan »

I vote for me !
Lenocium est non facile.
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Daemon »

I vote for Draevyn, because of his dashing smile, and dazzling eyes! :smile:

Seriously, I'd be very happy to continue Eid's legacy of what he's built the clan up to be, but as I've already said to Heniek, he's got my vote. And, anyway, it's rude to vote for yourself. :P
Onyxt
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Onyxt »

Well I dont know if my vote would count but I say Drae, just for the fact he is cool/nice.
Maverick
BBQ ABC <3

Re: Izumi Adventurers' Guild

Post by Maverick »

I vote Draevyn :smile:
Eidolon
I should probably get out more.

Post by Eidolon »

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you guys. I've been really busy moving into my new apartment and shit.

Anyways, the two I had in the back of my mind to pick were either Draevyn or Heniek. I really like Heniek's maturity and willingness to help/give of his time. Also the fact that he's very experienced in all aspects of EUO. He has 3 diff chars of all different classes and they're all medium-very high level (last I knew of anyways) and he's not a stranger of crafting at all. I really like Draevyn because, again, for his maturity and being always willing to help. However, the oooooonly thing is that he only has the one character. Thats absolutely the only thing I see wrong, and its not that big of a deal at all. I'm sure since he's starting to play more he'll start leveling up more and probably wanna see what the other classes are like eventually.

So I'm still torn. Both are great guys that are fully capable of leading IAG the best, imho. :/

Anymore votes/opinions are welcome. I'll make my decision by tomorrow night. Sorry for the wait guys.

Oh and as for this:
Hope we'll still see you around sometimes though, Eid?
Of course. The only reason I'm giving up IAG is because I've hardly been on and dont see myself on as much as a leader should be. Believe me I dont want to give up IAG at all, but I think its better this way for you guys if you get to see your leader more than every few days for like 30 mins at a time.

Its not like I'm quitting, I'm just not gonna be on as much as I used to be.
Eidolon

Post by Eidolon »

haha, 3 days later..

anyways, egg if you could put leadership of IAG to Draevyn i'd appreciate it. he got the most votes.

thanks
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Daemon »

I've put a new clan thread up here.
BrockFNSamson
How do I attack?

Harrassment

Post by BrockFNSamson »

Dearest AIG members,

Yesterday, Dudle harrassed my level 23 warrior by trapping him in the lighthouse near nordhaven with himself and his pet at both exits. He also followed me around for 30 minutes killing everything around in an attempt to keep me from having fun in the game.
BlackMage

Post by BlackMage »

BrockFNSamson wrote:Dearest AIG members,

Yesterday, Dudle harrassed my level 23 warrior by trapping him in the lighthouse near nordhaven with himself and his pet at both exits. He also followed me around for 30 minutes killing everything around in an attempt to keep me from having fun in the game.

First off, AIG is an insurance company. IAG is the clan.

Secondly, if you'd read the title of this thread, you'd see that it says OLD Izumi Adventurers' Guild.
"All things end in judgement."
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Daemon »

BrockFNSamson wrote:Yesterday, Dudle harrassed my level 23 warrior
Okay, may as well deal with this here. I'll start looking into it.

I do have one question, though, Samson. Why didn't you mention this when I spoke to you earlier?
LAUGHING OUTSIDE LIKE A MORMON
Daemon
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Daemon »

Okay, I guess I'm gonna have to call this one concluded, though I wish I didn't have to quite yet.

Dudle has admitted to his misdeed, and apologised to MrSamson as well as offering to level him to help atone.

Unfortunately, I can't communicate with MrSamson myself, as he's put me on /ignore. I'd like to further apologise to him, but I guess I've got to leave it as is, and respect that he doesn't want anything more from this.

In case there was any question whatsoever, it is NOT acceptable to hassle any person playing this game, especially newer players, and any further incidences of this from my clan will be dealt with severely.

People, life's too short for this crap.
LAUGHING OUTSIDE LIKE A MORMON