EUO Tower Defense

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Kynt
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

EUO Tower Defense

Post by Kynt »

:lesson: Posting this old experiment of mine.
It's exactly what it sounds like, a tower defense game in EUO. Explanations are in-game (via TD Master NPC) but I'll copy them here for visibility:

Gameplay:
TD Master wrote:Every wave, a line of monsters will spawn at the beginning of the path. To advance a wave, all spawned monsters must die. If a monster gets to the end of the path, you'll lose a life. You start with 5. Lose them all and you lose the game! Killed monsters drop TD coins, which will spawn in the golden tile.
Towers:
TD Master wrote:Talk to the towers in the shop to the east. Once you buy one, a statue will be given to you. Use (U) the given statue on one of the crenellation tiles to create the tower.
TD Master wrote:You can interact with towers by talking (T) to them. You can <move> a tower, which will turn it into a statue so you can place it somewhere else, <upgrade> it into a better tower, or <sell> it for 33% of its value.
Create a character using the account 'player', password '12345'.
It's not heavily balanced or anything but changing waves and towers is easy enough through the script. :cow:

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lCthUo ... GMr7Y/view
have fun!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Re: EUO Tower Defense

Post by LordMortiferus »

That is really cool

nice job Kynt!
eggmceye
hello

Re: EUO Tower Defense

Post by eggmceye »

cool
works as advertised