Newbie friendly suggestions

Moderator: EUO Moderators

LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Newbie friendly suggestions

Post by LaughingCoyote »

Izumi "Fighter gear" smith merchant should be an armourer that buys armour equipment instead of weapons. Was trying to help a newbie (under lvl 30) find a npc that would buy his fp+1, I kept suggesting Izumi but nope. Turns out all the towns near nord don't buy armour.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
AlexisMagnus
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Re: Newbie friendly suggestions

Post by AlexisMagnus »

LaughingCoyote wrote:Izumi "Fighter gear" smith merchant should be an armourer that buys armour equipment instead of weapons. Was trying to help a newbie (under lvl 30) find a npc that would buy his fp+1, I kept suggesting Izumi but nope. Turns out all the towns near nord don't buy armour.
My lowbie way of dealing with this is travelling to Montor to sell armour. It only has to be done by foot once, then you go to Dryden and get Izumi-Dryden ticket. Newbie fun is also having to find creative solutions for these small problems :)
(aka SirNoobs)

-- "If brute force doesn't work, you're not using enough."
EmoMage
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by EmoMage »

the shield store in shoreline buys armour too.

another note, it's not newbie friendly, but the Pawn Shop buys EVERYTHING. one stop shop
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

To be honest, the weekly/monthly server town has the best setup ever. All of the merchants in one place with a good selection of things they sell and buy.
IGN: 1