Az
Ass - LOTL
Zyth - LOTL
eggmceye
hello

Re: non human multiclassing & class cap proposal

Post by eggmceye »

Mackey wrote:
Scrap XP bonus for humans or just apply it across the board to all races, and start humans at 175% class cap to make up for racial stat imbalance
how does this improve my proposal?
Mackey
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Mackey »

eggmceye wrote:
Mackey wrote:
Scrap XP bonus for humans or just apply it across the board to all races, and start humans at 175% class cap to make up for racial stat imbalance
how does this improve my proposal?
Makes the game less grindy for non-humans and gives a reason to start humans off at 175% instead of 150%. The general concensus I’ve heard is that 150% class cap for humans still isn’t enough to account for non-human stat bonuses.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I thought euo was all about the grind-addiction. If someone really loves the grind then you play only on reg.....

WHAT A RUSH!!!
Heikki
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Heikki »

eggmceye wrote:after a lot of talk on discord and re-reading this thread, this is the current proposal

a) non humans start at 125% cap and can use versatility to spend 38 levels at versatility to get to 200% cap (which is how humans work right now)
b) humans start at 150% and can use versatility to get 200% cap - so humans get a head start and only req spend exactly 25 levels to get to 200% - humans get 13 more levels to spend on stats
A nice one. Vote also for this! As long all get 200% all race/class combinations are available. Thousands of a new way to play the game :)
Reg Heikki, Pyttipannu, Nappo
PD Soturi R.I.P , Taikuri, Rosvo

Joke of day:
A skeleton walks into a bar - orders a beer and a mop
SanJorge
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by SanJorge »

Hmm , 75 extra stats from Human vs 470 (10% str/dex) from shadowfolk extra stats , race change is coming to Themis ! :mrgreen:

Maybe human needs another extra or there is no point to keep that race at max lvl.

PS: I got one, humans get 5% more effect (maybe damage and def) on myth-ed items.
Roopert
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by Roopert »

eggmceye wrote:after a lot of talk on discord and re-reading this thread, this is the current proposal

a) non humans start at 125% cap and can use versatility to spend 38 levels at versatility to get to 200% cap (which is how humans work right now)
b) humans start at 150% and can use versatility to get 200% cap - so humans get a head start and only req spend exactly 25 levels to get to 200% - humans get 13 more levels to spend on stats
Sounds good to me!
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

eggmceye wrote: a) non humans start at 125% cap and can use versatility to spend 38 levels at versatility to get to 200% cap
this is live on reg right now
pd & ng untouched
no plans for ng
pd may get a revision in future

bon voyage
Azalynn
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Azalynn »

eggmceye wrote:
eggmceye wrote: a) non humans start at 125% cap and can use versatility to spend 38 levels at versatility to get to 200% cap
this is live on reg right now
pd & ng untouched
no plans for ng
pd may get a revision in future

bon voyage
sad az is sad
Regular
Thrall

PD
Thrall
Azalynn
Zyth