Quests revision for 2013

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Quests revision for 2013

Post by Keighn »

I really think betting ring would be a good place for some "sharks" or bounty hunters to be offering find item x or kill x mobs for random rewards.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Thinking that perhaps some other new quests could be:
The Dead of Nordhaven "Graves have been robbed and the dead are rising.... some sort of neutral ghoul in nord graveyard.. gives info about The Graveyard -- when killed the Guard Captain - New NPC says to investigate the ruined town.. kill another mob holding onto papers about some undead scheme in the graveyard. This leads to a few kill and return quests and then a fight in the Crypt end where the Vampire & minion mention it is too late about the Necropolis and the gateway invasion of the dead. Some clues are left that it could be in the underworld.

Other Guard Captain/Mayor of Nordhaven quests include Investigating the Light house and discovering the humanoid invasion...
Killing Brightfire
Killing some semi boss midway in the tunnels.
Retrieving stolen combat plans
Rescuing Prisoners in the dungeon beneath desert tower
Killing the Daemon in the tower.
figuring out lugnuts Plans (and who he works for -- first clue before that is found document near the well in bayside ruins.

Rivers end needs some quests:
Orc is afraid to King Knucklehead and being tracked down.
Prisoners in the lvl 2 duneon.
The Balron at the end reveals a gateway to hell in the wells. Killing it ends up with a special key to access the wells.... new maps of Wells of Chaos.
Was going to make extensive Goblin Forest/fort map in there via portals.
Was going to create Orc Caverns Complex and Orc Lord
Troll Holes and Den of the Troll Mother
Caverns of the giants - Knuckleheads commanders.
And naturally the Pocket invasion of Hell.
Was also going to make a more extensive RE town with more dead and a gateway from Necropolis including the few survivors fending off the undead.
Reveal the link between some of the Dead and hellspawn and their invasion plans in Tanelorne
*River's End Is permanently under a vile dark cloud obscuring the sun (plan of the vampyric invasion).

*Note about Necropolis and addressing some of the player bitching of getting to some maps. Also is an explanation of the large numbers of undead in various graveyards. If I ever get off my arse I had an idea to draw up a Graveyard map in the underworld. A small series of quests gives keys to various portals that open up into the respective graveyards in EUO (usually the ones underground or with no sun).

*Croc Quest open up mega croc that must be killed to find hunters body instead of killing 1 million crocodiles.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Rename the minotaur chieftains in the Montor West quest. Perhaps soemting like:
Venompox of the East (perhaps give it aspect of snake)
Cloudburst of the West (give it aspect of hydra)
Fireblaze of the South (give it aspect of drake)
Icefrost of the North (give it aspect of the yeti)

Rasie up their AS, DeF, HP, and MR to say lvl 15 minotaur chief boss or something.
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

You should move one of the quest bosses in the pinnacle of Wizard's Tower. It's kind of awkward having two quest bosses in the same room.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Was thinking about 3 other shrines that could equal quests on Maeondir:
Sun Stone = vitality Shrine
Moon Stone = Sagacity Shrine
Star Stone = Versatility Shrine

Later there is a quest that combines all the stones into one (Eutopian Ellipsoid) allowing egress to any of the shrines. Naturally I had another set of quests also that turned the shrines into dungeons.
CinisterD
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by CinisterD »

Keighn wrote:Crocodile Quest.... just have a huge 2x2 croc appear that has the body. There are times I've killed over 200 crocs and still not find the body. RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
This isn't a bad idea, for some reason the croc hunter quest always takes me forever to do.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Sometimes I feel the same way abut the sandtraps. I guess it has its charm.... if you have patience.
Turtle
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Turtle »

I'm lvl 220ish200 and never completed it, I started the quest in my 40s
Rumper
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Rumper »

Though it's been 2 years, I would like to ask if you still are interested in implementing new quests?
I would like to make a new one with a corresponding map. Send me the ok and restrictions on content and I'll mail something to you ;)