Golem idea?

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Thane
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Golem idea?

Post by Thane »

So as i understand it, Dragons and Golems are the best late game pets? But my golem is really underwhelming, i dont know how to teach him spells and i used a pet wand on him, but only his HP is increasing with level, his damage really isnt enough to fight anything, Dragons seem to be way way stronger but i understand they require more work to max tinkering and evolve and teach spells.

So how about Golems grow in there own way? Feed them materials like food to a pet, like my Brass golem, i should feed him iron or steel ore/ingots until he grows into an Iron Golem, then i'll start feeding him maybe Venomous ore or Silver and this will evolve him into different kind of golem. After silver i'd feed him blackrock and then finally Mithril, and viola, Mithril Golem ! Or instead of feeding him metal, could just have craftable upgrades for golems, either way.

The flesh and Crystal and whatever other golems could be grown the same way, feed him gems/rare meets . I mentioned giving him venomous ingots or silver, so he would branch off into one path or the other with different abilities, the venomous one would probably need fed alchemical stuff to furthur advance him instead of metals.
May your beard be ever soaked in ale rather than vomit
Arckano
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Re: Golem idea?

Post by Arckano »

I think that's a great idea! it would make each golem a lot more unique.

P.S: Hi Thane X-D No, i didn't stalk you, I saw the post on unanswered posts.
"The Squid squirts in your eye!"
Skeletuns don't have eyes. Wait, I don't have head, either.