Sprites & Tiles, Recolored & Modified

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Sprites & Tiles, Recolored & Modified

Post by Keighn »

I tried to download the tiles in the initial post and it says not found. Anyone else having a hard time getting these? Dshadowplay still around?
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

Keighn wrote:I tried to download the tiles in the initial post and it says not found. Anyone else having a hard time getting these? Dshadowplay still around?
Dshadowplay aka Bozel on reg changed his merchant name to GOODBYE couple of weeks ago and sold his stuff for only a few gold pieces, so i guess he has quit playing for now.
Anyways the downloads worked for me and i created a backup at drop.io:
http://drop.io/bozeleuo (you will need 7zip to decompress the files ... maybe winrar does the job aswell)

Give it a try ... if you have problems with this as well sent me a pm and I will sent you an email with the stuff.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

That's sad that he left. Evidentally, some people critized so harshly and poor choice of words that he tossed in his hat. To those that did, maybe you should take up the brush or effort before spouting off your big mouth. Sure may were just recolored but he was putting an effort into something besides just playing. I can't say I have the programs to tint mobs like he did and certainly not the patiences to do it by hand.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

That file was the terrain many thanks. Do you have the back up for the 16x16 and 32x32 mob tiles Dshadowplay posted?

Edit---
I got em now. Seems my DL manager was messed up a few days ago.
dshadowplay
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Post by dshadowplay »

Oh yea i'm ghosty now, bah bye folks! But don't worry ... I'll be back
the governator.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Its good that you'll be back.
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

Thread revival. Ive been working on these all morning. Row by Row, Lucern hammer flipped and angled a bit, Mirror. I don't like these at all, they look like sharp shovels. Was going for a Orcs Must Die bladestaff look. I took the staff and the hally head and mirrored it across for a shieldstaff. I'm not a fan of either of them, but I like the crystal on the shield than the solid metal. I think my next one will be more of a staff with a magic conduit in the center that emanates a shield.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
1[WoWz]
MACRO > me

Post by 1[WoWz] »

I've never really messed around with sprites before. I had an idea for ride-able dragon pets so I thought I'd try to make a sprite for it. Pretty much combined the unused drake mount with a white dragon and it came out like this. Someone should improve this LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON.
dragonmount.png
Here is copypasta from the ideas thread:
1[WoWz] wrote:Here are my ideas on pets:

-Make dragon pets rideable if the player has 100 taming (this way you can direct where your pet goes so it doesn't wander off and get you killed by luring).
-When you are using your dragon mount, your hp and dragon's hp are added together (both pet and owner are killed if HP reaches 0).
-The dragon can cast spells like normal and make normal melee attacks.
-Flying will be disabled so players cannot access certain parts of maps.
-A dragon mount shouldn't take damage from lava or swamps.
-A special attack should be made for pvp to demount players and for jousting purposes (this will make it fair to players that don't want to use pets).
-Stealth and invisible will make both player and dragon invisible but the dragon won't attack until visible.

I would like to see more high level players using pets. Pets AI would get most players killed in Bloodmoor or around heroic dragons. Taming does not have anything awesome at level 100 besides being able to tame a drake.
IGN: 1
Bugbo
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bugbo »

Black and white versions of the demon and slime, in order to make them tintable.
EmoMage

Post by EmoMage »

i'm rockin egg's new mage for cryptwizard.

--mouth closes
--eyes blink
--staff moves
--lovin' it
egg's mage.png
eggmceye wrote:
ParadoxOfChoice wrote: Zombie using bow/sling probably shouldn't give disease.

the zombies are pulling the arrows out of their ass
Bugbo

Post by Bugbo »

Expanded battlements, from 3 and 4 directions.