Town of Lost Souls - Map DevLog

Moderator: EUO Moderators

LaughingCoyote
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Re: Town of Lost Souls - Map DevLog

Post by LaughingCoyote »

1) Killing mobs gives gold coins directly into your inventory with "You got XX gold pieces." messages, etc.
This doesn't seem to happen in ToLS, not sure if its an Apoc thing in general?
I thought it was a necro bug but I was wrong.

2) When red mages die in ToLs, they transform into undead werewolves. When you look at them, or if they are a boss they are called "." Just the full stop mark. Nothing else. For a short period (before you went to HK) they were named "Beast".

3) Not sure if having Epic mobs MR scale to 10k has made any difference to epic mob mr resistance, even with MR cleave and acid spray. Have to test it out more though.
Last edited by LaughingCoyote on Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hecate wrote: I feel even more evil than ever, milking cows before killing them.
eggmceye wrote:pretty cool having vigour put in the manual after 14 years X-D
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

Hi LC,
thanks for you feedback.

1) surely this is no Apoc thing in general because you can not flag mobs/levels as Apoc. I had a look at the code and at least some of the scripted mobs have gold set in the m.treasure code. Quick testing gave me some gold from a priests including a msg stating the amount. So I am a bit lost here.

2) gonna fix the look at with m:set_species_name("blood werewolf"). Beast is the boss name.

3) I am bit lost on this as well. I thought I circumvented epic/heroic scaling to make it work with ToLS scripted mobs, which seems the case for some mobs but not for all....
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

2 Bosses will get ears to collect.

As for the MR: Could you guys please tell me if all or only certain mobs are magic immune. All scaling seems to use standard scaling scripts and should work within the limits Max applied to MR.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Love some of the bosses. I started to look up names. Some have wiki entries and some have deviantart like ms Lightning water goddess here

Nehalennia

That golem boss was a surprise.
ZUPS!!!!