Bug?

Moderator: EUO Moderators

KingDavid
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Bug?

Post by KingDavid »

Don't know if I'm in the right spot or not, but I found a bug in the Izumi Inn/Apartment. When you take the ladder down you goto the apartments but there is no ladder back up, you can go back up, but for a while I thought I was stuck. :--;:

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... d01yu7.png

The ladder should be to my upper left I believe, but it's not. Hope this helps. :knife:
Be strong and of good courage; fear not or be dismayed; for the Lord, even my God, will be with thee. He will not fail thee, till thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.
kusofthevalley
I used to bake rockcakes in my bakery.

Re: Bug?

Post by kusofthevalley »

FYI, this bug occurs on PD, because the newer player housing has never been put in. On the reg server, all the Izumi apartments are player owned housing.
Ugrog, EleganceBlade, Zelephereth, Polyphemus, Richard, LordHighgate, Quentin, Valley, ad infinitum
KingDavid
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: Bug?

Post by KingDavid »

Ah I was gonna post this in the PD section but thought the maps were same for both servers.
Be strong and of good courage; fear not or be dismayed; for the Lord, even my God, will be with thee. He will not fail thee, till thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.