i wanna see what you guys can come up with.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

i made edited an avatar around for TheHeroOfTime, my fighter.

maybe in the near future i can buy for $5?

i think its the best one yet...
it doesnt look like it but this is shaded, the only thing that isnt is the sword and that was so you can see the tiny blue hilt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cirrus
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Cirrus »

goemon wrote:i made edited an avatar around for TheHeroOfTime, my fighter.

maybe in the near future i can buy for $5?

i think its the best one yet...
it doesnt look like it but this is shaded, the only thing that isnt is the sword and that was so you can see the tiny blue hilt.
I was wondering who TheHeroOfTime was...Btw, that avatar is cool. :cool2: :cool:
"If my head were any harder, you could use it as a cannonball!" - Pazu from Castle in the Sky

"Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent, and discerning if he holds his tongue." - Proverbs 17:28

"The first annual Procrastinators' Club member meeting has been postponed until further notice." - Rusty's old sig.
goemon
on lolpatrol

Post by goemon »

:D thanks!
Yolkindragon
LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON

^.^

Post by Yolkindragon »

Nothing like you asked for... BUT! yolky is the greatest spriter in my GMC so.... this my attempt at a Choa... i know it has incorrect size XD i'll fix it later...

P.S. give me some more Zany idea to sprite, my GMC can't come up with crap!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Back in wack.
Yolkindragon

^.^

Post by Yolkindragon »

Searched my computer for things... like any of them? ... AND YES, they are starwars characters....
Back in wack.
Yolkindragon

MOAR!

Post by Yolkindragon »

this is all i can find (within reason) +100 more O.o P.M. me to see some more ^.^
Back in wack.
Zilverlight
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Zilverlight »

I swear the first two look like they're from Secrets of Mirage.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

I swear the first two look like they're from Secrets of Mirage.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
laz
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

not request

Post by laz »

I know these are totally uncalled for, but hey!, why not..
As explained before, i'm no pixel artist, perhaps a very shy wannabe, but i did grow tired of that plain sign tile. If interested i can make more (though i've only tried with these 2 directions).
I can try to make: single direction (L or R), all combinations of 3 (L:RR, LL:R, LLL, RRR, L:R:L, R:L:R - the last two seem rather useless), semi-destroyed sign.. do note that the pole they are sticking to would prolly always be the same eight in all of them.
I'll try to do other stuff to that i'm thinking of.
1.1signs.jpg
1.2signs.jpg
The second one looks brighter, but its because less of the pole is seen. But its the same colours X-D
And of course the plant growing over it is removable.

[edit]---------
they were in the wrong size, all fixed now. :--;:
L1ndaP
Good morning, Captain.

Post by L1ndaP »

I really like the signs, they would be great posted along the roads. You did a good job on them.
Kendal Kaelyn Stryker
laz

Post by laz »

Thanks Kendal!

One very lame jipsy woman fighter avatar :dance:
But something tells me i'm not gettin any sizes right tonight... :abject:
jipsyfighter.gif
[edit]-------x
just noticed jipsies usually have dark/brown hair. When i change the size, i'll change the hair too.
laz

Post by laz »

This is a biased one, since i thought of tiles such as this to put in houses, and then Rurik mentioned them (vertical tables and beds, at least).
I am not very pleased with the result, but it may help inspire someone :LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON:

Couldn't quite make a decent little man laying down, maybe some other day.
L1ndaP
Good morning, Captain.

Post by L1ndaP »

You could always take the original bed and put the image in a photo program and rotate it 90 degrees.
Kendal Kaelyn Stryker
laz

Post by laz »

Well, here's the problem with that:
bedver.jpg
That's exactly 90º X-D But it might be a good place to start from. :)
Bk

Post by Bk »

Looking at the angle on the current one, logically, you shouldn't need two tiles for a verticle bed, but you would really only see the head rest or the board at the lower end, but that wouldn't work to great, it'd look like it was going INTO the floor, but maybe there's a reason there aren't any verticle beds, but the tables I would think wouldn't look to bad.

Edit: I made a crapppppyyyy version. Just to get what I'm saying.
laz

Post by laz »

The reason why i think you need two tiles for the bed is to keep proportions - but i wish someone with knowledge in pixel drawing would give their opinion. Not saying you are wrong, but just think of one h_bed and a v_bed side by side plus a 32x32 avatar in it. To me, it feels like 2 tiles..
Plus, such bed, with a wall on right or left, would seem to be moved from the wall, ie, with a space between them. Doesn't it? :?
Eclips
egg has really fucked this game up :(

Post by Eclips »

The only problem with the bed is that its not in the same perspective as everything else in the game, i like the coloring, but we can't suddenly switch to a overhead view. I'm not any kinda artist, so i can't tell you how to fix it, but there's potential in your art.
laz

Post by laz »

Thanks for the support eclips!
Picking up from Bk's hint, what you guys say to this one (some perspective added):
bedver.jpg
Personnaly i like this one better, and looking at the other one.. geez :LAUGHING OUT LOUD LIKE A MORON:
Stinger
I'd laugh if I saw a centaur IRL

Post by Stinger »

Looks pretty good :) .
Bk

Post by Bk »

I was actually about to say, "Put some angle on the two pics for the verticle one to see how it looks." But you already did that, and I agree it looks pretty good, but that angle does really go with the angle of most other objects in EUO. It only shows the Front and Top Views, try to make it show Front (or rear w/e you want to call that face), Top, and a little of the right side. Or left, but I'd try right first. I'm not to great with making stuff so I'll leave that up to you :D