Pet Transfers...Brainstorming...

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Dudle
on lolpatrol

Pet Transfers...Brainstorming...

Post by Dudle »

I heard someone say 'poke balls' as an idea in another thread once, and i scoffed at the idea at first...but now i think the idea could work by limiting the level of pet being placed within it...and the ability to actually use the ball...if you have several grades of 'poke balls'.

Perhaps these could also be used to transfer pets.

As an example if there were 5 grades of poke balls, lvl 1 could hold monsters tameable up to the 20% taming skill, lvl 2 up to 40% and so on...

Also the balls would have a level requirement in order to use them...in order to keep powerfull pets from low level characters. Level 1 balls could have a requirement of lvl 20, lvl 2 = lvl 40 req, lvl 3 ball = lvl 60 req ect ect...

What do you think? http://bubbl.us/view.php?sid=38506&pw=y ... SzBuMEpWYw

Dudle
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

I jokingly said make them Eyes of Amber and have 7 quests to get 7 of them (or maybe nine in reference to the princes in amber book). Amber being a substance that seems to have once been a sap that entrapped and hardened.
ZUPS!!!!
Dudle
on lolpatrol

nice idea...

Post by Dudle »

I think questing to get the 'Enchanted Amber Orbs' would be neat...IMO i think 7 or 9 would be too much...make thier number dependant on how many you assign to transfers...so you can hold 1 pet/class ready to train, then sell. 5 or 6 mabey...tops.

Dudle

EDIT: well you could make the orbs with enchanting...one time use...repeatable quest for an essential item to make the amber orb(s)? Just an afterthought...

8'D
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'