EUO TILES & AVATARS

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Re: EUO TILES & AVATARS

Post by Ozimandias »

Bored, so...
Made a giant venus fly trap that can move. Props go to whoever can figure out the iconic reference to the png's comment (it does relate to what i just made).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Grunkk
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by Grunkk »

The head is too round imo, plus perhaps a pot instead of vines?
On a search to find the meaning of life... Oh wait, to get to level 450!
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

The great maul looks like a one-handed mace while equipped, i tried to do something else, and here is the result.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Rufio

Post by Rufio »

MoonGoat wrote:The great maul looks like a one-handed mace while equipped, i tried to do something else, and here is the result.
Does it move like a claymore would?
Rufio - Level 314 - Bloodkin - Mage
http://euotopia.com/plyr.php?p=Rufio&serv=reg
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Nope, just held in two hands... but it moves with the hands.
"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"
―Cave Johnson
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Take away the stick and it looks like a tankard, dwarven offhand buff item perhaps? (Orbs for Dwarves)
Akyla
I accidently ate my friend's placenta!

Post by Akyla »

I think it looks better than the 'golf club' great maul atm ^^

Keep it up!
You get what anyone gets; you get a lifetime.
When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting.
When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished.
Next thing you're going to be moaning that I ought to get a scythe...
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

@Grunkk: Can do it when that item exists :P

@Akyla: Thanks :)
―Cave Johnson
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Ugh made the tiles for the Kopesh but whenever I test out the overlay ingame the whole tile is pink (covering the entire AV) as if I'm using the wrong background colour for the weapon, but I'm sure that it's right.. either way here's the weapon.
Kopesh.gif
Kopesh32.gif
DrRude
Good morning, Captain.

Post by DrRude »

Ozimandias wrote:Bored, so...
Made a giant venus fly trap that can move. Props go to whoever can figure out the iconic reference to the png's comment (it does relate to what i just made).
Little Shop of Horrors... did it make it into the game?
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

Grunkk wrote:Ugh made the tiles for the Kopesh but whenever I test out the overlay ingame the whole tile is pink (covering the entire AV) as if I'm using the wrong background colour for the weapon, but I'm sure that it's right.. either way here's the weapon.
Kopesh.gif
Kopesh32.gif
Then that's the wrong pink. Easiest way to fix it is to open another tile set, "copy and paste" a little bit of that tile, use the little sucker thing to get the exact color pink off the one that you just copied and pasted, then use that pink to color. It may not look like a change to your eye, but there should be a difference. (and if you're using Win7, good luck, because with Win7, it always comes out pink for me, but egg never has a problem with that, so damn you all. :mad: )
MoonGoat
Good morning, Captain.

Post by MoonGoat »

Aerie wrote:
Grunkk wrote:Ugh made the tiles for the Kopesh but whenever I test out the overlay ingame the whole tile is pink (covering the entire AV) as if I'm using the wrong background colour for the weapon, but I'm sure that it's right.. either way here's the weapon.
Kopesh.gif
Kopesh32.gif
Then that's the wrong pink. Easiest way to fix it is to open another tile set, "copy and paste" a little bit of that tile, use the little sucker thing to get the exact color pink off the one that you just copied and pasted, then use that pink to color. It may not look like a change to your eye, but there should be a difference. (and if you're using Win7, good luck, because with Win7, it always comes out pink for me, but egg never has a problem with that, so damn you all. :mad: )
I use windows 7, my problem was paint, try downloading the free program named paint.net. The normal paint makes the tiles pink even if you set the colour to the right value.
―Cave Johnson
Aerie
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Aerie »

Good to know, I'm tired of getting pissed off. :D

I can use "this" ava and pretend I have "that" one again! Wewt.
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

Ah thanks, because I just got this new Win 7 crap, and yeah I tried that copy and paste stuff, still didn't work. I'll just get gimp, that usually works ;)
Ozimandias
Here for the lesbians.

Post by Ozimandias »

DrRude wrote:
Ozimandias wrote:Bored, so...
Little Shop of Horrors... did it make it into the game?
Yay someone got the Seymour reference :)
I haven't been playing euo so I don't know if its added into the game. Did you see it ingame?
There are three kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't,
Grunkk

Post by Grunkk »

It's not in the Btiles :/
LordMortiferus
MACRO > me

Post by LordMortiferus »

Egg you ever got around to go through the btiles21/overlay.png Keighn and the other posted here? Just wondering before I start with scaling the overlay.png to 32x32.

Anyways small side project:
cthulhu.png
And before I forget it - here are some 32x32 avs by morthwyl - damn nice work!
Dralos
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Post by Dralos »

ALL HAIL CTHULU
LIKE A BAUSS

~JustChill~
Extell

Post by Extell »

If the tile pages are still the same as they used to be, its a very specific color of pink. Photoshop Hex code: #FF00FF
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

hi extell!