EUO TILES & AVATARS

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Dolus
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Dolus »

Bk wrote:Image
fixed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bk
Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Post by Bk »

Dolus, why dont you try that with the original colors of Blue clothing and White apron?
Dolus
Good morning, Captain.

Post by Dolus »

Bk wrote:Dolus, why dont you try that with the original colors of Blue clothing and White apron?
because then it wouldn't look like a ninja turtle :?
Bk

Post by Bk »

Ha... I didn't thnink about that, but my brother (just before I read your post) said that it looked like a turtle...

Here's some other pics I made (supposed to be a devil, but a bit tooo buff for that, and no wings, never really pictured a devil with wings), 16x16 and 32x32, with animations...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Ok, here's some more tiles I screwed around with. Mostly items this time. Skull Key, bracers, and a tone of rings, amulets, necklaces, medallions, & ankhs.
Last edited by Keighn on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZUPS!!!!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

And the last of the amulets.
ZUPS!!!!
Aristarch
Post in swahili or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Post by Aristarch »

I've always imagined adamantium as goldish in look, just more dark and less shining. What you proposed looks a lot like a platinum.
Nevertheless, a great job.
Foul beast approaches?!
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Here is the specials so you equip belts, girdles or whatever around thy waist.
ZUPS!!!!
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

hey why not make some of those avs that I really need

(just the ones lifted directly from u6, not the u5 retouched ones which are staying)
Bk

Post by Bk »

I made this little thingy. . . I think it came out good, but I made the skin slightly blue-ish, but it's all good. :D

No animation atm also. . . took me quite a while just to make this :( animation will prolly be bit before I can post. :smoke:
Zilverlight

Post by Zilverlight »

Keighn is amazing! Was looking at your jewelery and at first glance thought you made some soul jewelery (the addy ones) look like they're glowing with a light blue fire as if possessed by a soul.

The lava place looks really cool and I want to tame a lava demon! I like water demons, but the lava demons look so much cooler!

Also Egg, I ask if you can use the 1.2a water demon avatar when you do the major patch. It was really well done.

I like the idea of implementing the banners and perhaps having a CTF thing going on for clans that would like to compete and winner clan gets to keep a trophy, while the clan's members each get a soulbound banner to keep. Would just be nice.
Desmond (AKA: Rurik)
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Taking a closer look, I just realized I left out fire opal jewelry. The ruby amulet looks more like a fire opal IMO, so I'll just make a new ruby necklace for that. The rings I'll redo.

I should try again at the tiles egg does need. I'm just stumped with the lighthouse.
---------------------Edit------------
I found almost the full set of red armour in an old post and I found another near complete set by Kodiak (I think) that was basically recolored plate and chain (without the helmet though).

So, I kind of combine the two along with the horned helmet. I used the basic color scheme from Kodiaks armours. I did combine the boots though of each. I liked the darker color scheme from the set that looked like scales (even though the boots and gloves don't look scaly), but I also like the metallic straps for the boots in Kodiak's sets. A little combining and color alteration and I had my red boots. The helmet used modified horns from the horned helmet placed on the rather nifty red dragon helm in the single set. I don't even thing I had much to color on it or the glvoes, greave, chest armour.

After I had my base set of red dragon armour I worked on the colors for the other dragons but simple recoloring. Took a few tries and I can't say I'm perfectly satisfied. My arms were killing me so this is what I have. And curse my god damn self for thinking I need a shield now. Hell, maybe I should make a dragon sword too.
ZUPS!!!!
Gulnar
on lolpatrol

Post by Gulnar »

Awesome tiles, Des.

Mild criticism: I don't have the game on this computer, so I can't really compare, but white dragon gloves/boots look pretty similar to plate to me (and green drag boots look like swamp boots). Any way to make them more distinctive?

Speaking of similar tiles, it'd be nice to see somebody artistically inclined differetiate some of the existing weapon tiles. Again, I can't compare or remember the culprits for sure, but I think broad/long swords are awfully similar (also main gauches/short swords, IIRC?).
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Post by Keighn »

Of these I'd say the two boots would need more work the most. The gloves don't look like any of the gauntlets/chain gloves, though they do look a tad metallic. I may need to go a tone lighter on the white and green boots.
ZUPS!!!!
Maorina
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Maorina »

Hi there, something that was bugging me was the new log icon, so i did a new one, what you guys think?
eggmceye
hello

Post by eggmceye »

I like it! I'll put it in the next update

still need the following which were lifted from u6
mortar & pestle
hoe
shovel
cloth & leather
spiked collar
gold coins
torch (since everyone hates it :/ )
Maorina
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Maorina »

Ok, i tried other items but couldn't get nothing good. This one i think it's ok.

It's obviously strongly based on original one.
laz

Post by laz »

After learning to master the art of the pixel with my dear friend Maorina, i attempted to do a torch. We both liked it so here it is.
jumpstart
Tune in next time & see how they do it.

Post by jumpstart »

LAZ and Maorina should really try to make new avatars.
laz

Post by laz »

That was just one attempt... i really suck at pixel drawing, trust me.