Necromancer quest bug

Permanent Death and No Grind specific discussion goes here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

†WARMAGE†
I once posted in TFIOOC!

Necromancer quest bug

Post by †WARMAGE† »

when i kill the undead mage or w/e in the abyss the first time it said i have completed the quest but no book droped. i went back to nestor and got the thing to spawn again this time no book and no completed quest messege. /aq says its still active and i wasnt res sick my pet didnt get kill and i didnt not miss the book nothing droped. i've tried logging out and even had somone else try the quest the book didnt drop for him either. any help?
KingDavid
buying vamp LS of any kind +5

Re: Necromancer quest bug

Post by KingDavid »

...the abyss lich quest is from Cammereta. Nestor tells you where to find Necromancer when you get the quest, and I assure you he says naught about the abyss....maybe next time before you come running to the forums you should consider that you, not the game, is bugged :psychotic: . Plus just asking another player would get results far quicker then posting a new thread.
Be strong and of good courage; fear not or be dismayed; for the Lord, even my God, will be with thee. He will not fail thee, till thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the Lord.