Clan Hall Containers

Permanent Death and No Grind specific discussion goes here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Clan Hall Containers

Post by Keighn »

I've just recently fond out that if you name your clan after a clanhall in the game you can make keys and go inside said clanhall. Myself and some of the playerbase wonder if containers will ever be enabled. I figure if a clanleader retires and just attends to clan hall business it shouldn't be a problem. It certainly would free up bank space and allow clans to trade their stuff when not on and equip newbs for chars that permadie. Maybe that's just having some cake and eating it too with a bag of chips and salsa. Opinions?
ZUPS!!!!
Dudle
on lolpatrol

Re: Clan Hall Containers

Post by Dudle »

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3315

There ya go...

Dudle
"I know that you knew that I know, but did you know I knew that you knew I know?" Cassanova Frankenstein 'Mystery Men'

"Buddah, Zeus, God...one of you guys do something!" & " Help Satan! You owe me!" - Professor Farnsworth 'Futurama'

"Hmm hmm hmm, when you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all." Probably a computerized space probe that collided with 'God' 'Futurama'
Keighn
Stop posting already --;

Re: Clan Hall Containers

Post by Keighn »

Well, fiddlestix. It's not much of an explanation though. I suspect it had something to do with someone bitching about losing housing stuff when they died or some such; or perhaps cheesy to have people taking stuff out of containers to give to alts. I still think it is an idea to consider again for those who would "Retire" their clan leader for the betterment of a clan.
ZUPS!!!!