Bug or Not?

Permanent Death and No Grind specific discussion goes here.

Moderator: EUO Moderators

Jamie
I'll be going back to Tibia next week.

Bug or Not?

Post by Jamie »

Well today, I was playing on PD... Did the Shopping Spree quest from Kyle. Borrowed 60k from Gandgolf and once I finished the quest, I ended up with only 19k left.

I bought both of the fountains, 30k each, 60k total. When I handed them in, I only got 4,050gp back instead of like 62,050gp or however much it was.

Did the ammount of money you get from Kyle get lowered by alot?
Levagonn
Kodiak has probably banned me by now.

Post by Levagonn »

idk,
i did this on my PD char and i got only 50k back, but then i checked my bank and 30k more appeared, so... yea. looks like a bug
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

I believe that there is a bugs thread for such posts...

And it's PD. There is no warranty for PD. If you lost gold, oh well.
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

BM, shut up seriously. If there is something you can comment and not get your nose brown on you are a dick about things. If there is something you can comment on and get your nose brown you are relatively nice about things. If you cant/dont want to help then dont post. Ok, Im done ranting.

About the money thing, it is lag related. Buggish, yes; but you will get your money back, just go to the bank and bank something. That will have your inventory sync up and you will get your money.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."
BlackMage
I should probably get out more.

Post by BlackMage »

Douchebag wrote:BM, shut up seriously. If there is something you can comment and not get your nose brown on you are a dick about things. If there is something you can comment on and get your nose brown you are relatively nice about things. If you cant/dont want to help then dont post. Ok, Im done ranting.
Whatever the fuck that means.

Take your own advice:
Hypocrite wrote:If you cant/dont want to help then dont post.
I don't see anything helpful there, so don't post.

And don't speak to me (or type to me, whichever you prefer).

Kthx.
CIAassassin
Posting from my ass computer.

Post by CIAassassin »

Illiterate fuck wrote:
Douchebag(how original, and speaking of douchebags, remind your girl to use one next time I come over. He pussy was rank.) wrote:BM, shut up seriously. If there is something you can comment and not get your nose brown on you are a dick about things. If there is something you can comment on and get your nose brown you are relatively nice about things. If you cant/dont want to help then dont post. Ok, Im done ranting.
Whatever the fuck that means.
That means, when ever you can kiss ass you do. And when ever you can't, you are a cock sucking, couch fucking, thunder cunt.
Fucktard, for lack of anything original wrote:Take your own advice:
Hypocrite(are you even sure of the meaning of this word you moron?) wrote:If you cant/dont want to help then dont post
I don't see anything helpful there, so don't post.
Me wrote:About the money thing, it is lag related. Buggish, yes; but you will get your money back, just go to the bank and bank something. That will have your inventory sync up and you will get your money.

Contrary to the "hypocrite" status, so properly deligated to me by BM. The above seems like advice/help/information.
BM AKA Baby Molester wrote:And don't speak to me (or type to me, whichever you prefer).

Kthx.
Dont tell me how to live my life. Ill type/talk to whomever I damn well please. It is up to you whether or not I ever direct my comments at you for being a ignorant pendejo.
Rikimaru

"Oh, you're a lesbian? That's cool, I'm a lesbian trapped in a mans body, we should date."